Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: draft application to delete the zeros and change the currency in early 2016

TBomb

Central Bank: draft application to delete the zeros and change the currency in early 2016

October 30, 2014 Fayhaa Economics

Announced nnmnbm1-300x170.jpgMember of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and investment that the central bank told the House of Representatives to work on a draft application to delete the zeros and change the currency together early 2016. 
Parliamentary Committee said the Governor of the Central Bank of the Parliamentary Committee on Keywords assured that the project to delete the zeros is still under study, and confirmed to the parliamentary committee that the current economy at the Central Reserve Bank of about $ 76 billion in the Development Fund for Iraq about $ 24 billion. The Committee indicated that traded in the domestic market of 40 trillion dinars out of 47 trillion dinars coin size. The central bank is likely earlier in the application of the project to delete three zeros from the currency early 2015 to reduce inflation.

Hesham Mohamed

http://www.alfayhaa.tv/?p=6886

ME NEITHER, BUT I HAD TO POST IT - FOR ONE THING, I DON'T THINK MOHSEN WILL BE THERE LONG AND ANOTHER THING IS I DOUBT HE HAS THE POWER TO AFFECT MUCH CHANGE. I JUST DON'T TRUST THAT THE ABADI GOVT WOULD WANT TO KEEP THIS GUY IN, KNOWING MALIKI WANTED HIM.

THIS IS FROM THE PARLIAMENT SITE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TODAY RE TODAY'S SESSION:

"For its part, the high MP Nassif warned the Ministry of Finance to borrow from the Fund care of minors.
MP Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum government and politicians to look for real solutions to the problem of the fiscal deficit in the budget.

In response to interventions and inquiries Finance Minister Mr. Hoshyar Zebari, the difficulty of presenting the 2014 budget, but the ministry will provide financial data on disbursements, indicating the importance of political processors for some aspects related to the budget and the lack of any intention by the government or the Ministry of Finance PMS employees' salaries, pointing to the existence of a crisis in real financial liquidity but to call an end to bankruptcy in the presence of about $ 77 billion financial reserve at the central bank have not been touched.

Mr. Zebari said the intention of the Ministry of Finance to launch allocated to the provinces of Nineveh, Kirkuk, Diyala and Anbar money during the next phase, indicating the absence of any costs or financial burdens for the establishment of the coalition forces raids to combat terrorism, stressing the keenness of everyone to grant the Kurdistan region of all rights and working to launch a financial boost to the province Soon, revealing that the amount of emergency has been cashed in different areas."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/189721-articles-10-30-2014/#ixzz3HeuqLGhf

Edited by TBomb

AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY THIS...

I'M NOT SURE I "BUY" THIS. IN PART, I'LL SAY THAT I THINK THE ABADI GOVT MAY NOT HAVE LONG LIVED PLANS FOR THE NEW "HEAD" OF THE CBI, BEING THAT HE WAS SEATED BY MALIKI - AND WE KNOW HOW ABADI IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST MALIKI...SO WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT. ALSO, WHY ARE THEY SHOWING A PHOTO OF MOHSEN  - YET THEY'RE SAYING THAT "A Member of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and investment" HAS ANNOUNCED THIS. SO, TRULY, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CBI ANNOUNCEMENT. MY TWO CENTS FOR WHAT THAT'S WORTH.

Edited by TBomb

AND I'D ALSO LIKE TO SAY THIS...

I'M NOT SURE I "BUY" THIS. IN PART, I'LL SAY THAT I THINK THE ABADI GOVT MAY NOT HAVE LONG LIVED PLANS FOR THE NEW "HEAD" OF THE CBI, BEING THAT HE WAS SEATED BY MALIKI - AND WE KNOW HOW ABADI IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST MALIKI...SO WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT. ALSO, WHY ARE THEY SHOWING A PHOTO OF MOHSEN  - YET THEY'RE SAYING THAT "A Member of the Parliamentary Commission of Economy and investment" HAS ANNOUNCED THIS. SO, TRULY, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CBI ANNOUNCEMENT. MY TWO CENTS FOR WHAT THAT'S WORTH.

Don't ya mean 23.32 Dinar?