Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Followers Should Be Excited

pluMmet

https://twitter.com/Gr8_guy/status/527568817292337152/photo/1

This is not an exciting event but anyone who listens to this fellow knows that a previous member of his forum posted information from a remote viewing session that that member paid for and then asked Phoenix to remove from Phoenix's forum once people started joining it.

So people listening to Phoenix have been hearing Phoenix checking off the precursors to the RV from that list.

They have been down to 1 last RV indicator which it seems has just been fulfilled.

B1JNCywIQAAk5a7.png

The Temple Mount has been closed due to an assassination attempt on this fellow following the speech pictured here.

It matches the Remote Viewing details with over 90% accuracy.

This fellow that was shot appears to be safe and not dead from the shots thank God...

Do you believe in Remote Viewing?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Phoenix said 3 months ago that there wasn't going to be an RV anymore.  That his Matrix of info passed it by or something like that.  Is he again on the pro RV bandwagon?

LOL

Ya well his income relies on Dinar Holders so after he alienated them he realized that zero listeners = zero add revenues...

He is back on the bandwagon without ever really explaining his Flip-Flop.

But this Remote Viewing stuff is not his doing it's something he is using to get people listening.

'His Matrix" is mostly other peoples information that he shares with his listeners.

I happen to think that Remote Viewing has merit so this is good news toward that end as far as the IQD RV goes.

I hope that his followers are smart enough to realize that Phoenix is not the source of this information and just take the RV funds and make good lives with sound decisions and not buy into his Styrofoam Recycling scheme his is selling :P

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I really do believe in remote viewing - and prophecy - but only to an extent.  I think they tap into the current time line of likely events.  But we do have free will and by exercising that, we can change that course of events - which is why even the best psychics and predictions are only around 80% accurate. 

Regarding Phoenix, I was a follower of his for 3 years, but quit several months ago.  He very much believes hard times are ahead and is always calling for it to start shortly (he's always saying the "game board is about to be kicked over" so get ready) but it never comes to pass like he predicts.  But regarding this particular remote viewing session, let's not forget last summer how that same remote viewing session said the RV would happen around the World Cup and that the closest holiday to the RV was the 4th of July.  But we know, of course, that it didn't happen - which in and of itself removes the credibility of that remote viewing prediction -- at least in my book.  Why would anyone logically think that the prediction is accurate when parts of it have already proven to be false.  Still, I sure hope the RV happens soon.....  I just don't hang my hopes on Phoenix' "matrix of information" anymore.    jmo  

• Upvote 5

Well KirstiD he has confused many with his "Matrix" and mixes sources together... Lots of the stuff people think were sourced from the Remote Viewing info were in fact from other sources.

Phoenix mixes it all up into a cocktail so it looks like it's his info so he can take credit for it. He had mixed in his thoughts that Maliki would remain PM and when that was wrong he had his 'No RV" Melt Down as "His Matrix" was wrong.

Well the Remote Viewing stuff has just been fulfilled so just ignore the other Phoenix stuff IMHO and be happy about that :D

We have to discern all the info we get :twocents:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The Word "Followers" Shouldn't Be Plural ! ;)

:D       :D       :D

LMAO

Well I obviously listen so am I a follower?

Of course not but I am in the business of learning all of this horrid economy stuff with RV as its crux.

I'm sure there are others that listen to him simply as information gathering and don't drink his Kool-Aid :tiphat:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Looks like I have gotten some negs for showing the unadulterated truth of his Melt Down/Flip-Flop lol

Look, this guy is shilling a company that he claims is not his yet is the only thing he shills that is actually part of his website.

Unlike Boomers products which he promotes with normal adds... Boomers stuff looks awesome BTW. I plan to get some of that Barley stuff myself.

I just don't see a future in Styrofoam Recycling  :confused2:

His telling people he is not part of that corporate structure and that sounds like hokum to me.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Thanks pluMmet!

I have always liked Phoenix... though I give him no more credibility than anyone else. I don't think of him as a shill or a guru.  Aside from his undying support (?) for Maliki over the years, I appreciate his positive nature and I love his "esoteric" perspectives!  His warnings of collapse are warranted IMO... there is a gameboard and it sits precariously on top of a house of cards.  I believe his advice has merit... when this blessing happens, don't sit on it... turn your money into stuff. Tick tock... ;)

• Upvote 5

Shills ???????

shill
SHil/
North Americaninformal
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills
  1. 1.
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
    • a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
      "a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"
verb
verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling
  1. 1.
    act or work as a shill.

Well Phoenix has come out and denied that this is the Remote Viewing marker... Of course he is no remote viewer. He has decided that he does not interpret this event that way.

I however examined the Remote Viewing info for myself and do think it meets the guidelines of established Remote Viewing methods to say that this meets the marker perfectly.

If you are interested in Remote Viewing I suggest you look to yourself and decide.

peace

• Upvote 3

Very cool ladyGrace'sDaddy :)

Than I guess you know that when viewing things outside of time things are not completely linear.

The Remote Viewing session in question had a fellow giving a speech @ a podium with an emblem with an arch/doorway on it who had an assassination attempt from a fellow with a rifle up on a balcony.

The story from Phoenix has varied a bit from time to time but it had the arch as part of the emblem originally.

Now knowing that the viewer is seeing glimpses that tell the story we can see that the remote viewers mind is telling him/her that this person giving this speech @ that location has an attempt on their life.

The fact that it was after the fellow walked out of the conference is just a blip in time and the "man with the rifle in the window" is the mind giving detail that is understood by the viewer that there is an assassination attempt.

Or perhaps the assassin watched for a bit from that location or perhaps the assassin is being motivated from people @ such a vantage point.

A trained mind is able to make sense of the images... it's not a 100% exacting thing like some people (Phoenix *cough, cough) who aren't familiar seem to think.

Perhaps the guy who swore Maliki was going to be PM is wrong about his interpretation of needing a 100% match? Duh!

Like I said 90% is a huge hit in my book. More then you are likely to get from the most proficient Remote Viewer.

This is a big hit for this marker and the series is now finalized IMHO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix has been preaching that that was the last marker for a long time now..

It appears that he has just added more to his "Matrix" just recently.

In now has been lengthened with new "Key words":

balcony
November
anniversary
take over
sigh over
military
Disney land
Florida
Memphis
coined
mint
honor
money
draw
horse
house market

Why anyone would get on board with his constant changes I will never know...

I suggest to anyone to stop allowing your minds to succumb to these never ending alterations.

Like I said that Remote Viewing session is complete. It was meant as a revelation as to when the RV would occur.

It is looking ripe regardless of this Remote Viewing session so either way Go RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Never attempted to view, "out of time", far too many variables for a trucker mind.

LOL. But I have gotten pretty good at viewing places where I've been. Especially

if someone I know is there. If you've ever tried it then you understand that others

not in the physical realm can also see you. That's caused me to back off.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

my friend that got me into this is big into remote viewing,

I believe

Oh my kitty, it's real, though I don't fully understand the dynamics of it.

While meditating concentrate on a place where someone you dearly love is and

SUDDENLY, you can see what there doing. But beware others can see you.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like this thread...the remote viewing is interesting and in the realm of possibility...LGD that was a wise warning, as I believe there is a spiritual realm and that remote viewing taps into that, it stands to reason that those in that realm as well as possibly other remote viewers, could tap into someone else viewing session...similar to playing with a Quija board (which I would never recommend) opens one up to that realm sometimes in a relatively benign way, sometimes in a very scary way.

But, nevertheless, greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world...thanks for your thoughts :tiphat:

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Police-on-high-alert-at-Temple-Mount-after-Fatah-calls-for-day-of-rage-380413

Day of Rage... How long did it take for the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria to become "the shot heard round the world?"

It was not the very next day it was once the violence that built from that went parabolic. In fact it took a month.

The Temple Mount is in contention... is there a more inflammatory subject?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/30/world/meast/temple-mount/index.html

Closing Jerusalem holy site 'a declaration of war'

Tensions between Palestinians and Israelis spiked in Jerusalem Thursday as Israel closed access to the Temple Mount, a move Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called a "declaration of war."

Presidential spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh told CNN that the decision to close off the site, which includes the al-Aqsa Mosque, was a "brazen challenge" and "grave behavior" that would lead to "further tensions and instability."

Israeli police said they closed the Temple Mount "to prevent disturbances" after the drive-by shooting of controversial activist Rabbi Yehuda Glick on Wednesday night.

Ofir Gendelman, the Israeli Prime Minister's spokesman for Arab media, tweeted Thursday that the closure was "temporary & meant to prevent riots & escalation as well as to to restore calm and status quo to the Holy Places."

Later Thursday, Israeli police announced that they would reopen, in part, the Temple Mount. The site will only be open to men over the age of 50 and women of all ages on Friday to prevent demonstrations by young Muslim men, police spokeswoman Luba Samri said.

Glick is an advocate of Jewish access to Muslim holy sites. After he gave a presentation in Jerusalem on Wednesday night, a man on a motorcycle shot him.

Rosenfeld described the attack on Glick as an "attempted assassination." The rabbi was hospitalized in serious condition.

Contested site

The site, with its golden dome overlooking Jerusalem, is said to have hosted sacred events in both the Jewish and Muslim religions.

Rabbinic sages say that God gathered dust from the spot to create Adam, the first man, before setting him loose in the Garden of Eden.

Jewish tradition holds that the Temple Mount also contains Mount Moriah, where Abraham, the Hebrew patriarch, is said to have nearly sacrificed his son -- under God's orders -- before an angel intervened.

Later, Israeli King Solomon constructed the first Jewish temple on the mount, including the Holy of Holies, a room that kept the Ark of the Covenant, which was said to contain the tablets on which God wrote the Ten Commandments.

Muslims believe that the Prophet Mohammed was carried on a flying steed from Mecca to the Jerusalem site during his miraculous Night Journey, said Muqtedar Khan, an expert on Islam and politics at the University of Delaware.

"It's all about al-Aqsa," said Khan. "That's why all Muslims are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause."

According to Islamic tradition, the night journey took Mohammed to the same Jerusalem rock on which Abraham nearly sacrificed his son, where the Muslim founder led Abraham, Moses and Jesus in prayers as the last of God's prophets.

That rock is now said to sit in the Dome of the Rock, whose golden roof gleams above the Old City skyline.

Since its construction in the seventh century, the Haram al-Sharif, now controlled by an Islamic trust, has been an almost constant source of tension between Muslims and Jews.

In the 1980s, Jewish radicals plotted to blow up the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa, believing that it would lead to a spiritual revolution and usher in the Messiah.

In 2000, the Second Intifada -- a 5-year-long Palestinian uprising -- was sparked, Palestinians say, after Ariel Sharon, then a candidate for Israeli prime minister, visited the compound surrounding al-Aqsa.

Sharon insisted that his visit was not intended to provoke Palestinians, but many saw it as an attempt to underline Israel's claim to Jerusalem's holy sites.

BTW does anyone know what that cube Jews wear on their is called?

_78641960_024527914-1.jpg

Hi pluMmet :)

The boxes are called phylacteries (or tefillin), they are two small black leather boxes worn on the left arm and forehead. The leather boxes of the tefillin contain scrolls of torah passages, specifically Exodus 13:1-10, 11-16 and Deuteronomy 6:4-9, 11:13-21. These passages command people to bind the word of God on their bodies.

The Hassidic sect often can be seen wearing them.

Certain Jewish groups, including probably the Sadducees, and definitely the medieval Karaites, understood the command to be figurative: that one should always be preoccupied with words of Torah, as if they were in front of one's eyes. The Pharisees, however, took the text literally: the words of the Torah are to be inscribed on a scroll and placed directly between one's eyes and on one's arm."And you shall bind them as a sign on your arm, and they shall be as frontlets on your head between your eyes." (Deuteronomy 6:8)

The meaning IS figurative, but as mentioned, the pharisees almost always took literal what was figurative in order to bind burdens upon others, while they themselves often did the opposite while pretending to be 'righteous', they were called 'actors' and hypocrites due to these actions and their religious bondage. Pretty much the same thing today with modern day pharisees who take spiritual matters and turn them into rituals and demands, taking literally what is actually allegory, figurative or a parable that is to teach us deeper realities. These folks are often called 'fundamentalists' due to how they take literal what is actually figurative, etc. and this often causes much distress in various groups and can be totally misleading in their interpretations.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1