Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I HAD A DREAM !!!!!

Had to make another post so my posts aren't still on 666 posts :)

Good for you, I'm like that too. And it is true God speaks to us in our dreams when the outside world is closed off. God spoke to me in a dream last night, no no not about the dinar, but it confirms biblical fact. He spoke to many people in the old and new Testaments and He is the same today as He was yesterday right!

• Upvote 5

I have had mixed emotions regarding dreams or "voices" and actually telling someone.  I had a loud insistent voice (who sounded like my father, who is deceased) keep repeating 200 days to me. I was asleep but did wake up after hearing 200 days over and over. I wasn't dreaming about anything in particular and I don't know if 200 days is good news or bad news coming. But that 200 days is up on November 13...which happens to be a Thursday.

Flint its Nov 3 as I read through this but did you realize when you submitted this particular post talking about November 13, that this was the thirteenth post of the the thread? Okay I will stop playing the The outer limits music.

• Upvote 3