Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I HAD A DREAM !!!!!

Funny you should say that............My mom had a dream just yesterday that it came in at $2.50 and it happened on a Thursday.  She doesn't follow the dinar so she really doesn't know anything.

When she told me about it I was like "whaaaat" ?       She found it very strange that infuses was put on the thursday fact. :wacko:    But I didn't......... :)

Well for what it's worth it made me smile.  Heres to dreaming..... :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Funny you should say that............My mom had a dream just yesterday that it came in at $2.50 and it happened on a Thursday.  She doesn't follow the dinar so she really doesn't know anything.

When she told me about it I was like "whaaaat" ?       She found it very strange that infuses was put on the thursday fact. :wacko:    But I didn't......... :)

Well for what it's worth it made me smile.  Heres to dreaming..... :cheesehead:

MIT :)

I believe in dreams :)  it makes me smile too :) thanks

• Upvote 1

I have had mixed emotions regarding dreams or "voices" and actually telling someone.  I had a loud insistent voice (who sounded like my father, who is deceased) keep repeating 200 days to me. I was asleep but did wake up after hearing 200 days over and over. I wasn't dreaming about anything in particular and I don't know if 200 days is good news or bad news coming. But that 200 days is up on November 13...which happens to be a Thursday.

• Upvote 4

200 days is up on November 13...which happens to be a Thursday.

That is very interesting.     :)

very interesting...I believe in dreams..and voices...it is just hard to figure out their true meanings sometimes

I do too........and I agree it's hard to figure out their true meaning.   So we wait and see. :)

• Upvote 1

I have had mixed emotions regarding dreams or "voices" and actually telling someone.  I had a loud insistent voice (who sounded like my father, who is deceased) keep repeating 200 days to me. I was asleep but did wake up after hearing 200 days over and over. I wasn't dreaming about anything in particular and I don't know if 200 days is good news or bad news coming. But that 200 days is up on November 13...which happens to be a Thursday.

Sounds good to me :)  whatever is happening that day, make a note :)

• Upvote 1

Flint, 

Make sure you make notes on November 13th, what's happening that day.. would be nice if it rv's that day.. :)  anything is possible :)  we can only believe :)

• Upvote 1