Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 10-29-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam. I've read a lot of articles about the deleting 3 zeros project. Sorry for my confusion, is it this delete 3 zeros project is the RV we're waiting? Or the IQD will RV 1st then they will proceed with the deleting 3 zeros? Because if I'm not mistaken,I have read the news about the Iraqis want to proceed with the approval of HCL first then the budget, which means the HCL will be approved within a few days. So,is it possible to say that if HCL is approved,the IQD will only RV=delete 3 zeros next year?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

I have not seen anything about Iraq going to Article VIII.   We have read that the ISX was to go live on Oct. 26th.  As long as they are LIVE, don't they need to release a REAL RATE??.  I have also read an article stating nothing won't happen until some time in November.

Do you have more details to release regarding these issues?  Thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sir, kudos on coming out of the closet.LOL With everyone else letting it all hang out

It's nice to read some intelligence.

I've been wondering what you think about the VND doing anything in conjunction

With dinar? Or is Vietnam likely to do something on there own?

Again, thanks so very much for what you do.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 2

Adam, how many laws can parliament vote on at a time? Is it possible that they could act on 2 or 3 laws in the same day, or do they have to take a breather between each of them. And how much time does it take for it to be entered in the Gazette after it is approved. I suppose you have answered this before but if you did I didn't get the memo. Thanks for bearing with me Adam.

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam, They were going like gang busters with all these meetings they were having.  Getting "stuff" done.  They actually followed thru with having a meeting when they said they were going to do it. Sometimes ever before.  Now all of the sudden they have postponed things for a week it looks like.  Do you think this is something to be concerned about?

BTW... You Do Great Work & Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam,

How can a country even think of revaluing their currency when there is such disruption within their borders?  Is it naïve to think of an immanent RV could happen with the HCL (completion) and the filling of parliament with all the disruption.  Potentially this could embolden IS as they have taken over a few banks and potentially have a lot of IQD.  Hope you shed light on this because, from my vantage point, nothing will happen until IS is a non-factor AND those other factors are complete.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I moved this here for dinarkicker.

Hope I'm in the right spot. Question for Wednesday.
I currently still hold onto the original amount given to me by my friend.

the question I have and maybe you can touch on this in chat on Wednesday, Looking at the news we see the IRS seizing accounts w/o cause just because there is large amount of money.

Will it look like a cash deposit during a currency exchange?

looking at the news thats what the IRS is looking for. I don't have a lot but yet I have a concern for this