Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - The Currency You And I Have Is Ripe For A Reevaluation !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A 3 Story Building In Baghdad - It Used To Have 4 Stories But That's Another Story ...

10-24-2014   Newshound Guru Mailman17   JUST HOW DO YOU PLAN TO IMPLEMENT REMOVING NOTES YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN REMOVING OFF THE STREETS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS? THIS PLAN HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR QUITE AWHILE ALREADY.  THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN WORRIED ABOUT DINAR INSIDE IRAQ...NOT OUTSIDE...MOST LIKELY THEY HAVE IT AT A NUMBER (NOTE WISE) THEY ARE SATISFIED WITH. AND YES, TO ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN AROUND THIS AWHILE...THINK BACK WHEN SHABS OR THE CBI SAID THAT THE 3 ZEROES WILL COME OFF THE NOMINAL RATE.  HE AND THE CBI ALSO SAID NUMEROUS TIMES THAT HIS PLAN FROM DAY ONE WAS TO HAVE THE DINAR ON PAR...WHICH IS CLOSE PLUS OR MINUS TO A 1-1 VALUE. NOW IF THEY WANT TO PUT A MANAGED FLOAT ON IT FROM THERE...FINE. LET IRAQS MARKET TAKE CONTROL OF THE VALUE OVER TIME. AND YES, IT MOST LIKELY WILL HIT THE 3 DOLLAR MARK DOWN THE ROAD. 

10-24-2014   Newshound Guru Mailman17    ANYTHNG SHORT OF A DOLLAR DOES NOTHING IN RESPECT TO GIVING THE IRAQI PEOPLE PURCHASING POWER, NOT TO MENTION CONTRACTS ALREADY BEING SIGNED BY NUMEROUS COUNTRIES INCLUDING JAPAN AND FRANCE. AND IF...THEY MANAGE TO ACTUALLY GET THE ISX RUNNING ON THE 26TH TYING INTO NASDAQ, THEY SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA GO IN AT 1166, AND MOST LIKELY A FIXED RATE UNTIL THINGS SETTLE IN IS THEIR BEST OPTIONTHE IRAQI PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USED TO THE VALUE OF THE U.S. DOLLAR TO MAKE PURCHASES IN THEIR COUNTRY AND I SEE NO REASON WHY THE DINAR WILL NOT BE THE SAME. IT HAS TO. THEY NEED TO HAVE FAITH IN THEIR CURRENCY.

10-24-2014   Newshound Guru Mailman17   SINCE ABADI WAS NAMED PM...HE HAS DONE MORE TO UNIFY IRAQ THAN MALIKI EVER DID IN 8 YEARS. THEY HAVE WHAT WAS REQUIRED OF THEM...A UNIFIED COUNTRY. LET THIS UNFOLD ON ITS OWN. A 40 TRILLION DINAR M2 IS VERY QUESTIONABLE IN MY OPINION AS IRAQ BOOKS HAVE BEEN ALTERED MANY TIMES IN THE PAST. EVEN IF ITS CLOSE TO 40 TRILLION (WHICH I DOUBT) AGAIN REMEMBER REMOVAL OF WHATS LEFT ON THE STREETS IS THEIR ONLY CONCERN. NOT WHAT IS IN OTHER GOVTS HANDS OR OURS FOR THAT MATTER. OUTSIDE DINAR HAS AND ALWAYS WAS ACCOUNTED FOR AND IS NOT AN ISSUE.  ARTICLES HAVE BEEN CONTRADICTING THEMSELVES LEFT AND RIGHT FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS IF NOT LONGER REGARDING WHATS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN IRAQ. MISINFORMATION WILL BE AT ITS PEAK RIGHT NOW...EXPECT MORE. AND I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THAT MYSTERIOUS NEW 10,000 DINAR NOTE THAT SOME SAY IS IN CIRCULATION. HMMM CBI WEBSITE SHOWS NOTHINGFOOD FOR THOUGHT...AS ALWAYS JMHO. 

10-24-2014  Newshound Guru Brietling  The articles that are coming out are talking about deleting the zeros and adding value to the currency…This is exactly what the CBI has stated that they will have 2 co-existing currencies at the same time and they will both raise in value percentage wise at the same time (for about 3 years).  That's not the RV we are looking for in that definition…it comes somewhere else.  What makes the currency you and I hold important and what the clues we're looking at?

10-24-2014 Newshound Guru Brietling If you look at how they got rid of the Saddam Hussain currency (or Swiss Dinar)…they simply said they were going to retire the notes and it took them 6 months.  Is that what they said they are going to do [here]? No…that's the first clue.  #2 is How are they going to add value to the currency?  It's a liquidity problem…there were 9 Billion notes and 30 Trillion Dinar…the CBI kept stating one of these days we are going to lower the note count and guess what they did?  Started lowing the note count…It went from 9 Billion notes to 6 billion notes to 4 billion notes and everyone understands the trend…that's how we know the currency you and I have is ripe for a reevaluation and it's going to grow percentage wise with the new currency coming out.

10-24-2014 Newshound Guru Brietling  …The info I got is that it can go all the way up to $3.  But they can do whatever they want.  They are going to come out with a new currency that doesn't have the 3 zeros on it.  Does that mean we will not make any money…no, they said they would coexist for 3 years.  If they had no intention revaluing the currency there would be NO REASON AT ALL to reduce the note count…they could just do what they did the first time and retired the Saddam currency.  What did they do? They said they're retired, you've got 6 month to exchange and that's it.  They are not doing that are they?  No, they are lowing the note count.

• Upvote 10

Much Appreciated Thugs, what's your take Thugs on the ISX opening up on the 26th with Nasdaq, do you think it's just them testing there system for the future.

It's Probably Just An Appreciable Systems Upgrade ! ;)

The Gurus Have A Penchant For Finding A Button And Then Sewing A Sweater On It ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Yep 1-1..... the value of the new currency notes for which you will trade the notes you hold. 

YES the notes will exist together.

YES they will reduce the money supply.

Funny how everyone is dancing AROUND what will actually happen..... a REDENOMINATION.
They're talking in such a way that they're NOT LYING.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 12

Funny how everyone is dancing AROUND what will actually happen..... a REDENOMINATION.

Thank God We Have Captain Underpants Walking The Beat To Save The Dinar Universe ! :o

21486,xcitefun-90-youre-a-little-obese-f

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 5

are you here just to get attention?

yes cashman it's obvious that's all the stealth warrior is about...he's always the one blatantly showing his renowned disapproval, of course in bold like it means more...moaning and whining, crying and angry about how messed up everything is...how stupid this whole deal is...

I'm usually quiet here on this scene, but I do pay attention like thousands of other dv members...it's been old with that guy, and I'm glad you all let him know __ just my :twocents::salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks DT....It might just be me, but...''Skip Monroe'' you did a mighty fine job yourself in steppin' right on up and lettin' SW know how the cow ate the cabbage...I already got enough in coverin'...''Reinman'' neg's to take on another charity case....lol

• Upvote 1

yes cashman it's obvious that's all the stealth warrior is about...he's always the one blatantly showing his renowned disapproval, of course in bold like it means more...moaning and whining, crying and angry about how messed up everything is...how stupid this whole deal is...

I'm usually quiet here on this scene, but I do pay attention like thousands of other dv members...it's been old with that guy, and I'm glad you all let him know __ just my :twocents::salute:

Stealth has become entertainment value only, just like a few others. Nothing he says anymore is taken seriously.
  • Upvote 2