Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE TRUTH- FROM USNAVYMIDWAY41

USNAVYMIDWAY41

AS STATED 2 YEARS AGO THIS MONTH. BY THE CBI, THE RV WILL NOT OCCUR TILL JAN.2015, BETWEEN THIS TIME NEW NOTES WILL BE MADE. ITS THAT SIMPLE.IF YOU ALL FOLLOW THE REAL NEWS YOU WOULD HAVE KNOW THIS, SO STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP, WEEK AFTER WEEK BY ,PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOTHING, LIKE DINAR PUSHERS.I ISSURE YOU THIS WILL BE DONE IN 2015, SO STAY OFF ALL RV SITES TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM HEARTBREAK. JUST GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND WAIT AND SEE. ONLY SIGHT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE AT IS EX -CURRENCY RATES . THANK YOU SINCERLY DAVE R       US NAVY

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

I don't have the heart to toss (another) bogie at a noob on his 1st post and in fact agree with a couple of his points, namely:

1. Stop getting your hopes up, and.

2. Just go on with your life.

The timing for this event is certainly out of our hands and 2015 is as good as any prediction, but I have very little faith in these camel jumpers making 2015 the year, even with all of the "good"

news. So maybe we will wait even longer to crack the champagne, oh well.

It's like being on "farm time" when you have to wait for the tree to grow before you can harvest it and if you get a drought or bugs that slow down that tree, you will have to wait even longer for your payback.

The point is that most of us have been through much worse than a few minor timing disappointments on a speculative currency.

As to any "ISSURANCES".... Well, I'm going to wait for USNM41's explanation on that one and what it means, lol.

• Upvote 4

Well I don`t know but this looks to me like it should be in the "Opinions" section. I've been following this for a few years and can't recall a CBi announcement from two years ago saying January 2015. Or even 2015 for that matter.

That being said, I live in Washington state so my memory is shot since we legalized pot. I am currently enrolled in a Guru GED and with any luck will graduate with a Masters.

I approve and endorse RVWITHME's post. This has been a public service announcement.

• Upvote 7

Well I don`t know but this looks to me like it should be in the "Opinions" section. I've been following this for a few years and can't recall a CBi announcement from two years ago saying January 2015. Or even 2015 for that matter.

That being said, I live in Washington state so my memory is shot since we legalized pot. I am currently enrolled in a Guru GED and with any luck will graduate with a Masters.

I approve and endorse RVWITHME's post. This has been a public service announcement.

I think hes taking the pot

• Upvote 4

Isn't it amazing how one misplaced vowel has got everyone's panties all bunched up?  Are we all uptight or what?  But funny nonetheless.  So, ok Okie Poster, show us where it said two years ago that the RV will happen in Jan 2015 and I'm sure you can have the bestest first post ever.

And just to put things in perspective, what a bunch of crap this post is.  But maybe I'll get a thank you from it.  I doubt it though.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 2

Good one. Made me smile.

• Upvote 1

"I ISSURE YOU THIS WILL BE DONE IN 2015"

LOL What makes your prediction any better than anyone elses?
CBI has said so many different things that no one knows what to believe!

I for one, do NOT think any government agency is going to be straight forward & tell anyone anything creditable!

• Upvote 1

Issure Is Strange For A Newbie To Start A New Thread On There Very First Post ! :blink:

:D:D:D

No stranger than a clown doing the news! :)

Oops my bad all news casters except robin and megan are clown wannabes!

The girls are just Babe's!

....."He's talkin' to Davy....who's still in the Navy....and probably will be for life". <_<

GO RV, and NO BV

Well! Mr Piano man!

P.S. Your showing your age! ;) me too!

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 2

"I ISSURE YOU THIS WILL BE DONE IN 2015"

LOL What makes your prediction any better than anyone elses?

CBI has said so many different things that no one knows what to believe!

I for one, do NOT think any government agency is going to be straight forward & tell anyone anything creditable!

Much less any of the ridiculous bank stories that never ever have any merit or amount to squat.......

• Upvote 2