Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 10/21/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

Fighting ISIS : Wiljor reported live from the land where chickens are called Turkey, ISIS fighters have seized at least one cache of weapons airdropped by US led forces to help Kurds militias. Weapons include hand grenades, ammunition, rocket propelled grenade launchers.  According to a video released by ISIS supporters, caches were airdropped early Monday to Kurdish fighters in the embattled Syrian town of Kobani near the Turkish border.  ISIS has been trying to take Kobani for nearly a month.

Rayzur agrees with Pentagon saying the military campaign against ISIS in Syria and Iraq has cost $424M so far.  A Pentagon  spox says the Dept of Defense has spent an average of about $7.6M a day on airstrikes and support missions.  Rear adm John Kirby also says Iraqi security forces are beginning to make some progress against ISIS terrorists, while Kurdish forces have taken control of most of the Syrian town of kobani. 

US military conducts four airstrikes Monday and Tuesday against ISIS terrorists in Syria.  The four  airstrikes near kobani destroyed fighting positions, a building, and a large ISIS unit.  Separately US and  coalition partners conducted three airstrikes against ISIS fighters in Iraq.

Ebola Outbreak : Thriver heard Obama admin announces all US bound travelers from three Ebola stricken African countries will be required to fly into one of five airports conducting additional screening.  Change means all travelers from Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea will have to arrive at NY JFK, Newark, Dulles, Atlanta, Chicago O’Hare.  New restrictions will go into effect starting Wednesday.

NIH upgrades the condition of Nina Pham, the Dallas nurse who was infected with Ebola while caring for a Liberian man who died earlier this month.  26 year old Pham, who is now listed in good condition, had been in fair condition since being flown to a special NIH clinical studies unit in MD last Thursday.  She is one of two Dallas nurses who became infected with Ebola while treating Thomas Duncan, who died of the disease on October 8th

Other News : Captl1 is happy to hear US authorities arrest the head of gulf cartel, one of Mexico’s most violent drug trafficking ring, 23 year old Juan Francisco Saenz Tamex appeared in court Tuesday on drug and money laundering charges.  Saenz Tamex, a Mexican national was arrested on October 9th while shopping in Edinburg, TX. 

A-J516 lets out a big sigh to hear State Dept confirms one of three Americans being held in North Korea has been released.  56 Year old Jeffrey Fowle was arrested in May for leaving a copy of a Bible in the bathroom of a sailor’s club in the city of Chongjin.  State Dept says the US is still trying to free Americans Matthew Miller and Kenneth Bae, who remain in North Korea custody.  Thanks to Swedish government for their work.

Authorities say an Indiana man has definitely confessed to killing seven women whose bodies were found over the weekend.  Gary, IN police chief Larry McKinley says authorities have enough evidence to charge 43 year old Darren Vann with murder in at least three more of the cases.  Vann was arrested in connection with a murder last week and directed police to six more bodies located in abandoned buildings in Gary.

Jodi Arias sentencing retrial begins Tuesday in Arizona with a new jury.  34 Year old Arias was convicted of murder last year but the first jury was deadlocked on whether to give her the death penalty or life in prison.  The outcome required a new jury and trial to decide her punishment. 

Legendary Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee passed away at the age of 93.  Bradlee served as the executive director for the post for 26 years, guiding the newspaper to 17 Pulitzer price.  During Bradlee’s tenure, the post broke the Watergate scandal, which prompted the resignationof Pres. Richard Nixon.  Pres. Obama presented Bradlee with the presidential medal of freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor in 2012 for his commitment to journalism.

Total CEO Christophe de Margerie has died in an air crash in Moscow.  Margerie, 63 had been CEO of Total since 2007.  He is known for big moustache and highly regarded within the oil industry.  His corporate jet collided with a snow plough.  Pres. Putin sent his condolences.

FBI is probing the possibility of three girls from Denver area who were trying to travel to Syria to join ISIS.  FBI spox says agents helped bring the girls back to Denver after they were stopped in Germany.  Two of the girls are reported of ethnic Somali origin, while the third girl is reportedly of Sudanese descent.  The girls are between the ages of 15 and 16.  They have since been reunited with their families.

NJ teens prank video has over 25 million views on YouTube in a week.  He produces Halloween pranks.

Dow gained 216 points at trading today, wiping out last week’s loss.  S&P500 climbed 37 points, closed 1941.  Nasdaq increased 103 points, closed at 4419.  Gains come amid solid earnings reports from US companies and speculation the European central bank will increase measures to boost European economy. Gold closed at $1,249, silver at $17.49, copper at $3.02.  Crude oil closed at $82.60.  OPEC meeting in November will decide whether OPEC countries will reduce production or maintain price.  USA oil and gas production have increased.

NewLink Genetics (NLNK) gained some momentum for the last two days.  It gained another 9.73%, closing at $34.50.  It’s not only because of Ebola, but NewLink for development of its pancreatic cancer drug, working together with Genentech, a subsidiary of Roche.

Yahoo has their best day of the year on Tuesday.  Yahoo reported earnings per share of 52 cents on $1.09B revenue versus estimate of EPS 30 cents on sales of $1.05B.  Yahoo is well positioned for 2015.  A lot more room to move upside?

Broadcom (BRCM) beats street earnings, gaining 6% after hours trading.  Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) also gained some momentum after hours trading.  IRobot (IRBT), maker of Roomba automated vacuum cleaner, also gained some momentum after announcing its third quarter profit surged 87%.  The stock gained 14% after hours trading.  The stock closed $31.61 at trading.

GoPro makes a strong comeback for the last two days.  The stock closed $80.92, gaining 6.47% today.

Staples says it’s looking into a potential data breach involving credit cards and is in touch with law enforcement officials.  The office supply retailer says if it turns up data discrepancies, it will encourage customers to report fraudulent activity in a timely manner.  Several retailers have reported breaches this year, including one reported by Target in January that compromised personal info of as many as 70M shoppers.

From Dinar Land : Kurdish peshmerga forces reinforce and resupply the Kurds fighting ISIS in Syrian town of Kobani.  ISIS has launced 15 attacks simultaneously in norther Iraq in a move seen as an attempt to blunt any attempts by Iraqi Kurds to help their colleagues.  Mosul dam was one of ISIS target. 

Ministry of Defense Khaled al-Obeidi said the defense ministry will conduct a thorough investigations as to why some provinces fell to the ISIS fast.  Obeidi added he will not spare any effort to persecute whoever conspired against Iraq and have blood in their hands.  He also said the security forces will be overhauled and will be as transparent as possible. 

PM Abadi is in Tehran to talk with Iranian officials.  The focus was fighting ISIS and its supporter in addition to the bilateral relationship and economic cooperation.

Iraq is facing challenging times with unemployment as unemployed Iraqis are voicing their concerns over the foreign workers from Africa and Asian and more job openings for Iraqis. 

The Council of Ministers said it’s revising 30 public tenders to dig new wells to increase Iraq’s oil production.  This come as the demand of oil continue to rise from Far East and European countries.  Iraq is planning to reach 11 million barrels per day  in six years.

US government has approved the sale of 600M in tank ammunition manufactured by General Dynamics Corp.  Pentagon has notified the lawmakers that the State Dept has approved the sale.

Iraqi citizens are eager to see their security forces conduct decisive offensive action against the terrorists.  ISIS is obviously frustrated by its losses or lack of advances in Iraq and Syria.

From Rumor Land : Frank26 says it doesn’t matter what the rate comes at, it is poised and structured to take off from whatever it comes out at.  ITeam says they still stand firm with October, they were at the meetings and heard the plan, watch the official gazette.  Delta says they cannot trade internationally without an international rate.  ISX is to be back up on Oct. 26.  Pepperoni on pizza says he rather see a gradual appreciation of dinar based on economic investment as IMF Article IV states. BGG hopes if recent info is accurate, and it has proven as much thus far.. RV could be very well.  Millionday thinks the meeting with CBI is nothing but great.  Enorrste thinks economic growth is the only way to bring the dinar back to its pre-war value.  Mountainman thinks it makes perfect sense for Iraq to reinstate the rate $3.21.  Tman23 thinks the rate will be $3.48 and will show from Nov. 3rd to the first of the year.  Aggiedad77 says we just need to sit back and watch as things unfold over the next few days to a week or so.  Poppy3 says it sounds like a fixed rate and no root beer float.  TerryK says it’s coming. 

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

• Upvote 4

Thanks Nadita...

How careless or just stupid?  With just 4 hours of Ebola training.....and we send our troops to assist, into African Ebola 'hot' zones!

For comparison, I had months of US Army basic medics school......something wrong with this picture! :shrug:

• Upvote 3

Ebola obviously is nothing to mess with, seems kind of stupid to send people in with 4 hours of training.............I think we might lose some troops if were not careful.  Another stupid move is to drop weapons to isis.  Thanks for the spin Nadita, have a wonderful day. God bless you............

Good Morning Nadita-  +1 Thank you for the great spin - I look everyday for it - glad when you can bring it always!!

Sorry for the short reply but am having serious computer issues - have had for a couple days now =  does not look good - I may be out of service for a few days  - have malware  or something invasive and my paid virus protection has not helped me so far -

I don't know what else  to do as nothing so far has worked - did a system restore on laptop and did not get rid of problems - desk top has a whole new set of different issues and had no restore point to go back to - not sure why that happened either -  if anyone has any good suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

• Upvote 1

I still believe travel from Ebola stricken areas of Africa into the U.S. will have to be stopped until it is under control. That will probably happen if we encounter any more death. Thanks for the excellent reporting Nadita! Appreciate you!!!

Thriver :)

I agree with you or at least quarantine the person for 21 days.  We can't be politically correct on this thing.  All we can do is to take care of ourselves.

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon Nadita, and thank you for another fantastic spin. I love to see things moving forward and the destruction of ISIS would be a huge turning point in our endeavor. Day by day you hear less and less, so let's hope soon that they will just be a memory.

Thanks Nadita...

How careless or just stupid?  With just 4 hours of Ebola training.....and we send our troops to assist, into African Ebola 'hot' zones!

For comparison, I had months of US Army basic medics school......something wrong with this picture! :shrug:

Chess :)

Hahahaha... i would say both.. I think a lot of it is ignorance.. I don't know whether the attitude of "untouchable" is running rampant from the top.. but I don't want to risk anything about this Ebola.  Yes.. we should not run in fear but at the other hand, God gives us common sense to use :)

• Upvote 1

Good Morning Nadita-  +1 Thank you for the great spin - I look everyday for it - glad when you can bring it always!!

Sorry for the short reply but am having serious computer issues - have had for a couple days now =  does not look good - I may be out of service for a few days  - have malware  or something invasive and my paid virus protection has not helped me so far -

I don't know what else  to do as nothing so far has worked - did a system restore on laptop and did not get rid of problems - desk top has a whole new set of different issues and had no restore point to go back to - not sure why that happened either -  if anyone has any good suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

Uneek :)

Good to see you again, I'm not techs :( so I can't help you