Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISX to X-Stream

Brinx65

Any Stock brokers here?

There's rumors flying around that when the ISX/X-Stream comes back on line on 10/26 that Iraq will have to have an Internationally traded currency with positive value.

I can't find any information to support/deny this theory.  

If I'm not mistaken there are many "Penny Stocks"  already being traded out there.  When the ISX goes "live" again, can't the dinar still be traded as Penny Stock?

Penny Stocks still have value..............not the value we want to see, but value just the same.

Just looking for some input from others.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a penny stock now, 1/10 of a penny, with positive value. What is your question? The ISX will follow whatever Currency enhancements directed for the entire Country. My expectation is minimal as the ISX has provided zero PR for next Sunday for its subscribers. It is simply getting ready so that when the button is pushed, the ISX will be ready.

IDK...the two people I know who are extremely knowledgeable about such things because it is their profession, say there is no way on Earth the ISX is doing this without coming back up with a tradable currency- a new rate. They're each "grounded" and don't put on their dancing shoes when Iraqis are reported to be dancing in the streets. I trust their professional experience and knowledge, and so I'm personally leaning toward an expectation of an actual rate change in conjunction with this.

Now on the other hand, we all know those idiots have managed to blow off every single deadline, threat, promise, event, unveiling, etc. because, well, they're idiots. So there is obviously no guarantee that the ISX will come back on the 26th with what they're preparing for. But I DO believe that is their expectation and plan.

The best thing we've got going for us is the new leadership in the GOI. I wish WE had government leaders like Abadi and Jubouri. So far they've kicked butt and taken names ever since Maliki was removed as PM. The Kurds are clearly responding in good faith to whatever they've been promised or guaranteed. And that's huge in itself.

Granted, it's a short track record, but so far, IMO the new GOI's track record lends itself to expecting things to keep rolling. So, maybe the ISX WILL come back on the 26th with a tradable currency and new rate, as seems to be their plan. I think the environment has been set up for it.

• Upvote 4

I know that Rock. But from all I can grasp about the ISX thing and opening back up on the 26th, they seem to be expecting the rate to have changed. That's why my friends are a bit excited.

Clearly, no guarantees. But it does LOOK pretty good right now. That's all :)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 7

Hey Everybody,

LGD and I have made several Steak and Lobster wagers while we wait for this thing. The ISX has become my thing on this long ride. In the Spirit of Dinarism, I will purchase Steaks and Lobster for all engagers in this conversation if Sunday is D-Day. I am putting my stomach on the line for any who care to get in. Now, if you loose, at the Big Dance you will have to schedule a future dinner with me as LGD already owes me more Lobster and Steak than any man can handle. :eyebrows:

Deborah, I think if you paid more attention to the past few years of news, you would find that the "idiots" are not idiots. Maliki and his crew has kept any type of progress, and therefor deadlines, events, etc., from the country because if they did they would no longer have control, their people would have prospered, which dictators frown on, all which allowed Maliki to steal billions from Iraq. Iraqis are not stupid people, and actually very intelligent, and if allowed, would have met deadlines within plans because it would have led to prosperity for their families and country, just as they are currently doing under the helm of Abadi and Jabouri.

It is a bit harsh to use the term "idiots" when referring to a suppressed people, unless you are referring to the corrupt Maliki & Crew, which I am sure you were doing.

I wonder why if your professional friends say "there is no way ISX is going to do this without coming back with a tradeable currency..a new rate", but are only a "bit excited"? No wonder you say you are saying "maybe the ISX will come back on the 26th with a tradeable currency and a new rate" because you friends don't sound like they believe it either.

The only thing we have international here is the term "idiot".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

To get back to the original question...............the  point I was trying to make  was that it's rumored that once the ISX swap to X-Steam was done on the 26th, Iraq had to have their tradable shares at a minimum market price to include a tradable currency( which is where we come in) .

IMO........the dinar will still be traded as Penny Stock., No change at all.   ( I hope I'm wrong)

Mr. Montana reserved his comments on this subject but added it might be a good thing.   

I'd sure like to know what that  "good thing"  entails.

:cigar:  :cigar:  :cigar:

To get back to the original question...............the  point I was trying to make  was that it's rumored that once the ISX swap to X-Steam was done on the 26th, Iraq had to have their tradable shares at a minimum market price to include a tradable currency( which is where we come in) .

IMO........the dinar will still be traded as Penny Stock., No change at all.   ( I hope I'm wrong)

Mr. Montana reserved his comments on this subject but added it might be a good thing.   

NOTHING is going to happen on Sunday. The ISX does NOT work this way. Talk to me on Sunday and I will tell you why I called it this way.

Deborah, I think if you paid more attention to the past few years of news, you would find that the "idiots" are not idiots. Maliki and his crew has kept any type of progress, and therefor deadlines, events, etc., from the country because if they did they would no longer have control, their people would have prospered, which dictators frown on, all which allowed Maliki to steal billions from Iraq. Iraqis are not stupid people, and actually very intelligent, and if allowed, would have met deadlines within plans because it would have led to prosperity for their families and country, just as they are currently doing under the helm of Abadi and Jabouri.

It is a bit harsh to use the term "idiots" when referring to a suppressed people, unless you are referring to the corrupt Maliki & Crew, which I am sure you were doing.

I wonder why if your professional friends say "there is no way ISX is going to do this without coming back with a tradeable currency..a new rate", but are only a "bit excited"? No wonder you say you are saying "maybe the ISX will come back on the 26th with a tradeable currency and a new rate" because you friends don't sound like they believe it either.

The only thing we have international here is the term "idiot".

Certainly I refer only to the corrupt, murderous, blackhearted Maliki Gang as idiots. I'm surprised you would even consider me referring to a nation of suppressed people "idiots." That would be ridiculous and grotesque.

Now as for the ISX thing, from what I understand about the nature of the changes they said they were making, which has caused them to close down for several days, if they open up for business WITH the changes they say they're making, at the current rate, it would be swift financial suicide. Not to mention a tremendous financial mess to any person or entity which would buy, say, 50,000 shares and have that reduced to 50 the moment the rate changes.

This isn't my area of expertise- so I've asked now a third person who understands it to explain it to me in terms I can understand. And with the understanding that it would be ufathomably destructive to Iraq now and in their future, I am "a bit" excited myself.

The 26th may come and go without ISX coming back up. But I am personally convinced that the chances of the ISX coming back up without a tradable currency at a more authentic rate are extremely low.

I would think that since you have been in this a long time, as have I, and as have the gentlemen who have explained this ISX process from an educated position, you wouldn't criticize them, or me, for not dancing in the street. Surely, you've gained a more realistic perspective than to be 100% fully convinced it'll happen until you see the whites of its eyes. I'm not a newbie, and I'm not gullible. But neither am I so jaded that I smack down good, legitimate information because the person sharing it doesn't swear on a Bible that the RV will happen on a specific date.

I appreciate you sharing news here,. Thank you for letting ME share here as well. I simply relayed something truthful, and realistic. If I didn't yell my fool head off saying I'm going to land my 747, or telling everybody to go to the bank, or that the fat lady was singing - then just chalk it up to ME not being an idiot. :)

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Certainly I refer only to the corrupt, murderous, blackhearted Maliki Gang as idiots. I'm surprised you would even consider me referring to a nation of suppressed people "idiots." That would be ridiculous and grotesque.

Now as for the ISX thing, from what I understand about the nature of the changes they said they were making, which has caused them to close down for several days, if they open up for business WITH the changes they say they're making, at the current rate, it would be swift financial suicide. Not to mention a tremendous financial mess to any person or entity which would buy, say, 50,000 shares and have that reduced to 50 the moment the rate changes.

This isn't my area of expertise- so I've asked now a third person who understands it to explain it to me in terms I can understand. And with the understanding that it would be ufathomably destructive to Iraq now and in their future, I am "a bit" excited myself.

The 26th may come and go without ISX coming back up. But I am personally convinced that the chances of the ISX coming back up without a tradable currency at a more authentic rate are extremely low.

I would think that since you have been in this a long time, as have I, and as have the gentlemen who have explained this ISX process from an educated position, you wouldn't criticize them, or me, for not dancing in the street. Surely, you've gained a more realistic perspective than to be 100% fully convinced it'll happen until you see the whites of its eyes. I'm not a newbie, and I'm not gullible. But neither am I so jaded that I smack down good, legitimate information because the person sharing it doesn't swear on a Bible that the RV will happen on a specific date.

I appreciate you sharing news here,. Thank you for letting ME share here as well. I simply relayed something truthful, and realistic. If I didn't yell my fool head off saying I'm going to land my 747, or telling everybody to go to the bank, or that the fat lady was singing - then just chalk it up to ME not being an idiot. :)

Blah blah blah.....

• Downvote 6

Thanks for the explanation Deb.

I'm only confused about one thing now.

What is a  "ufathomably" ?

LOL

Happy  Friday !

ufathomably

Unfathomably =  1.  impossible to measure: too deep to be measured

unfathomable ocean depths

2.  impossible to understand: impossible to understand because of being very mysterious or complicated  

NOTHING is going to happen on Sunday. The ISX does NOT work this way. Talk to me on Sunday and I will tell you why I called it this way.

While the ISX does not play by all the rules that westerners are accustomed to, they are fashioning their market to be a regional leader. With that being said, there was no way in heaven or hell that they would pull what some were suggesting. If one were to take time to think this through... you would KNOW that the ISX will be following not leading what we are looking to see happen.