Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okay, Seriously

bubs

About me: a lurker who has followed the Iraqi Dinar saga for over five years. No, I am not "invested", so stop reading if that is an issue for you. Anyway, with the serious civil strife in Iraq, how can anyone still believe in the Iraqi Dinar myth? If you do, and I know there are those of you that refuse to give it up, how can you justify your "blood money investment?"

Bottom line, if you hold to the belief that "I'm only "invested" to what I can afford to lose." Isn't there a much more humanitarian use for your "throw-away" cash?

Seriously guys. Especially you who espouse your Christian beliefs, why not charity instead of a get-rich-quick scam? Tell me your motivations, please. I don't understand from the context of loving your fellow man.

In any possible scenario from this point forward, even with the "magic" RV, there is now way your "investment" is not tainted with the blood of innocent people. If you disagree, please justify your point.

Greed kills. Thanks for your input, 

Bubs

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Has it ever occurred to you that just because folks are vested in dinar.........................they might be vested in other ventures as well. As for your charity comment....................how do know what others have or have not gifted? And by the way that's a personal issue for some. "Greed kills" it's also what makes the world go round.

• Upvote 2

Buds, you have no idea what the meaning of "blood money" really means.  Exchanging any currency for another does not mean that you agree with the policies and activities of that country; I wouldn't travel much if I had a problem with exchanging currencies.  I use the USD all the time, but that does not mean that I agree with all the ways the government is using the money. 

I think you really have "investment remorse" because you didn't exchange your money for IQD and now you can see that it just might RV.  You don't have the courage to make that exchange and therefore you do not want it to happen because it will  prove you wrong and you got nothing for your "years" of negative feelings.  

Hey, take a lousy $100 bucks, purchase a few IQD and set back and wait like the rest of us.  When it RVs, take your $100 out and give the rest to charity.  But understand, that is just for you; my exchange is far more than $100., but not more than I can afford.  

By the way, my Christian contribution to charities, missions, and individuals in need is my business and God's.  I'll tell the IRS what they need to know.  But I am not waiting on an RV before I contribute that is going on NOW.  When the RV comes, I will just have more to do what I have already been doing.  Are you doing what you need to do in the way of giving to the Lord?  I hope so.  

God bless and have a wonderful day!

• Upvote 3

"tainted with the blood of innocent people" ?????????????????????

This is an investment! How is purchasing Iraq money tainted?

Why are you here on this site when you are NOT invested? How many sites do you log on too solely for the purpose of "bashing"?????????

You need to get a life! WOW

Blows my mind that there are people like you out in the public with no better purpose in their lives! LOL

• Upvote 3

Bubs,  "lurker" is a appropriate definition......................and in some states you can be arrested for it. 

Ewingnut,

You're just jealous cause your partner in crime Rock/Paper/Scissors gets to crawl around outside of DA Tank. But by the looks of some his recent posts he's getting hammered their as well........................some things never change.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bubs, your Not suspost to be here!!!

You belong on a plate at Red Lobster!!!

Your Head is in the trash, your tail is all that's left of you, Lobster!!!

Go hom

Learn to spell, and stop being a greedy, selfish jerk, moron.

Bubs,  "lurker" is a appropriate definition......................and in some states you can be arrested for it. 

Ewingnut,

You're just jealous cause your partner in crime Rock/Paper/Scissors gets to crawl around outside of DA Tank. But by the looks of some his recent posts he's getting hammered their as well........................some things never change.

No, I'm not jealous. I also have no "partners in crime." Not sure where you live, but "reading the posts of idiots" is not a crime. You will lose all that you have "invested", I guarantee, no holds barred, and regardless of your faith in God or a false prophet. I am more than welcome to engage in a real-time debate about the RV. Hit me up in a message. You guys are selfish and shameless in your quest for unjustified instant wealth. People are dying in the mid-east, including many Christians. You guys who believe this is some prophesied scheme for you to get rich are the sickest of the sick.

• Downvote 4

Take it easy, bubs.  I'm on your side from a "what will happen" point of view, but I can't back you if you get crazy with the inferences about the sheeple.  They are misguided and misinformed, but they are not the bad guys.  They just want to make a buck.  The dinar's no different than speculating on any other currency, except for the scam, of course.  Yes, I know that back five or six years ago many churches got drawn in through "prophets" that were spouting Babylon's riches, but that has pretty much died away now.  All thats left is people who still believe in the hype and just won't realistically look at the situation .  90 Trillion dinar is the game-changer.  Its an astronomical amount that the CBI will NEVER revalue without doing a three zero lop first.

Edited by ewingm
  • Downvote 1

About me: a lurker who has followed the Iraqi Dinar saga for over five years. No, I am not "invested", so stop reading if that is an issue for you.I'm on break so why not.... Hope you don't mind me answering inside your post, as it's easier to keep track of the questions and answers that go together...  Anyway,

with the serious civil strife in Iraq, how can anyone still believe in the Iraqi Dinar myth? So much has been said about the dinar, to which specific myth are you referring? Seriously, are you assuming everyone believes they will exchange at 1:48? or 1:36, 1:1 or 1:.01..... Are you referring to an RV? And referencing that term, are you asking or assuming that everyone expects to be an overnight kazillionaire? Would your question also include those that think it may come in low and float higher... or are you directing your comments to only those you assume believe in overnight millions?

Hard to answer this question until you specify to which "myth" you refer....

If you do, and I know there are those of you that refuse to give it up, how can you justify your "blood money investment?"

You got to be kidding me. Haven't you taken world history yet? What money is not blood money? Seriously? Or does your question simplistically draw a line with contemporary, or most recent blood spilled over money..... Throughout the ages people weren't fighting over land, and power for sport?!?! It is incredibly naive to suggest that any money is not blood money on some level. So are you asking people to draw the same line as do you in characterizing dinar as blood money because this is the first time you've become aware that blood was spilled for money?? Or is it just recent blood that counts, or ME blood, or... how did you decide to draw your line here? And of course you are free to do so, but that in no way obligates me to likewise incorrectly  view this as somehow unique.....

Now do I think they or anyone "owes" me because I may have invested? No they do not. Nor do I expect them to do anything other than what suits them as a country best, and if people down the line profit because of that... great... .

Bottom line, if you hold to the belief that "I'm only "invested" to what I can afford to lose." Isn't there a much more humanitarian use for your "throw-away" cash?

If you are in the habit of giving away for humanitarian needs, wouldn't it make sense to speculate on a means that might exponentially provide for greater giving on a much larger scale? And sure some of those assumptions from earlier days may have ratcheted down a bit. But initially, if that is truly in your heart, then wouldn't you do everything possible to maximize the depth and extent to which you could give?

Frankly in all the posts I've ever read, I don't recall ever having read anyone saying.... "I bought dinar so as to provide exclusively for myself and look forward to the day I can buy everything I've ever wanted for me, in benefiting myself and what I want"..... Never have I seen that... People always have spoken about how many others they would love to help, be it family, friends or someone they've never met. 

Seriously guys. Especially you who espouse your Christian beliefs, why not charity instead of a get-rich-quick scam? Tell me your motivations, please. I don't understand from the context of loving your fellow man.

I don't get what's so hard to understand? First of all, its doesn't have to be either/or... I give right now... and a lot... and I am sure many if not most so as well to the degree they are able. If its part of you and your heart, you are already doing what you can. Why would you not also again, do what you could to maximize your ability to give on a much bigger scale to many more? Why would you want to limit your ability to give??

In any possible scenario from this point forward, even with the "magic" RV, there is now way your "investment" is not tainted with the blood of innocent people. If you disagree, please justify your point.

Please justify why you think dinar is some kind of exception to any other currency being blood money? All money is blood money. And the only difference is proximity on a time line. Indeed, the American Civil War, a time when more American blood was spilled than in ANY other war, was all about money.... So should people not invest USD because it is blood money??? Is there some expectation on your part that there should be a  time period in which people should not use or speculate with a specific currency such that it is no longer considered blood money?? And how is it you justify that line or demarcation point? How much guilt do you need people to feel?

Greed kills.

I don't know if it kills as such, though it can make one miserable and maybe you die from that... And you can be stone cold broke and greedy... or fabulously wealthy and not a greedy bone in your body. The presence or absence of money is not what makes a person greedy. You're going to have to look a lot deeper than someone's bank account or investment habits to determine whether or not there is greed in their heart....

So let me ask you, when is the last time you picked up a homeless person, brought him to your house, bought him clothes, a bike and sleeping gear including a down bag, and then paid him hourly to do odd jobs around the house. Did you feed him every day while he worked? Leave the house open when you left, bought him a cell phone and helped him put an ad on Craigslist?? My answer would be, the most recent person?, about an hour ago...

Making the assumption that any and every one who invests in dinar is somehow greedy, or uncharitable, or avoiding their humanitarian responsibility in the here and now,.... is a very messy slippery slope that will ultimately put you on your azzzzz.... and playing the part of the fool you had hoped to foist off on them....

Sometimes the very best thing we can do is worry about our own actions, motivations and heart and spend a lot less time worrying about that for others.....

And as always... just my opinion... :peace: ..

Thanks for your input, 

Bubs

• Upvote 6

Hey Rayzur,  I haven't heard from you lately.  I hope your back is doing better.  The last time we talked you were "feeling no pain" as they say, following the anesthesia!  So what say you?  Will the CBI revalue 90 Trillion dinar or lop the zeros and then slowly revalue 90 BILLION dinars?

bubs,

I REMEMBER YOU! Your are the one who left a post comparing dinar investors to Judas basically LOL....

Well, obviously your idea of "blood money" is quite different than what the term really means. I guess if you really take a long hard look at it you could say that ALL money is "blood money" because ALL money whether it be dinar or pesos, or even the good old dollar has blood on it (not litterally) because the governments of this world are ALL murderers... and it is mostly because of money which equals control/power so, I guess you are right in a sense. Of course that would mean... and I'm just assuming you live in the U.S., that the dollars/currency you use on a daily basis is also considered "blood money" but, then again, you probably didn't think of that or you wouldn't have made another ridiculous post on the same subject.

I have never nor would I ever kill someone for money. I am not a murderer. I am not a thief. I don't worship money. I would rather this world had no currency or monetary system at all! You have heard the saying, "Money is the root of all evil" haven't you? Well, for the most part that is the case. However, money can be used for good and just because people make investments or hold a currency that may or may not RV does not make them greedy and it certainly doesn't make the dinar "blood money". i get that you probably feel that it is because of all of the murdering going on in Iraq,etc. but, again look at who created money and who runs the monetary system and what they have done in order to keep it that way. It is all the same and the dinar is no different so, if you stand firm on your belief then maybe you better get rid of ALL your money and anything you have purchased with money and try surving in this world without it....

As for any religious connection to this whole ordeal... I find the idea extreme and not very rational at all and I personally never made any claims about the dinar RV being a prophesy or having anything to do with YHWH/God but, if it happens I will most certainly thank him for allowing it to happen. Elohim's will has nothing to do with money or things of this world. He is not interested in money. He is only interested in your soul. There are those who have taken great advantage of those who are of "religion" and they have scammed and concockted tales and mislead people by using their religion and that is one of the reasons I don't personally believe in religion as well as the fact that Yahushua/Jesus NEVER taught a religion,,, anyway, there are lots of scams going on all over the world right now and a possible RV of the dinar is not a scam... the scam is all of the people making false claims, stealing money from others and using the possible RV as a tool for doing these things.

I do find it a bit curious that the two posts I have read from you are both about "blood money" and bashing dinar holders which becomes really odd when you add the part about you not even holding dinar... Why would you care what kind of curreny or investments or speculations people make? Why would you even waste your time joining a dinar site just so you can make a couple of negative comments?

I don't know if you really hold dinar or not or if maybe you used to and decided to get rid of it... Whatever the case may be, I don't believe what you are portraying here. For all we know you could be one of the Lopsters who just got bored of being in the tank and made a different account just so you could fill the void LOL...

Let us know how the no money thing works out for you because I know from my own personal experience that it is no fun at all!

Hey Rayzur,  I haven't heard from you lately.  I hope your back is doing better.  The last time we talked you were "feeling no pain" as they say, following the anesthesia!  So what say you?  Will the CBI revalue 90 Trillion dinar or lop the zeros and then slowly revalue 90 BILLION dinars?

oh my gosh, I've been to 3 continents a jungle and a desert since then and getting ready to head out again.... lol And thanks for asking, I'm doing great to fabulous-o... As far as the math problem you pose... IDK....that's a numbers question, and you might as well ask me the multiplicative inverse of pi, which is actually easier than your question cause you can memorize that answer........

However off the top of my head (cause I really don't give it much thought) ...if I answered just that question...actually I don't know that they would do either one in pure form.... I don't know how Iraq with its massive infra structure and development needs can run on 90 billion.... One Agency in one state of the US uses about a tenth of that (10 billion) every year and has all their infrastructure etc intact....Do I think they will eventually decimalize... sure they will....However I don't know that it would be a simple lose the zero thing... and would more likely be a relative to the SDR index,(versus USD)  which won't be a simple zero knock off...(again I don't do numbers and am trying to explain it more conceptually)...And will China be part of the SDR equation by then... don't know, they will be the largest economy surpassing us by the end of this year... and they have been pushing for inclusion... So my first pass would be an SDR equation (which all the contracts are written in anyway).... versus a simple zeros are gone.... and decimalization therein and thereafter (so yeah zeros would be gone, but who knows the conversion and... after that, who knows what will be the exchange rate.... (btw I don't think the zeros come off the exchange rate as a formal formula... and in contrast, the exchange rate will follow after the conversion... whenever they do that.... Will they decimalize before allowing the value to raise? Well that is a huge question....who the hellll knows....

Interestingly, the war-like conflict  plays both sides of the sword... maybe its not stable enough to change monetary policy.... However, with the extremely fluid situation and with the introduction of Daesh gold backed currency.... well that could be a game changer.... They could be waging war like China has for eons.... economically.... And when you are in a economic war, and are attempting to overcome an adversary... you don't show up with a squirt-gun...

Who knows, they make all the numbers up anyway, and then figure out how to fit them together.... So if you have an economic war in that region.... and in combination with pretty much ever single financial wizard (the real ones) saying "we have never been in this place before and have no frickin clue what is going to happen next, so we are going to hedge our bets and do a little bit of everything".... Who knows?? ....The IMF changing policy and saying you can now monetize against what is in the ground versus what you have extracted is likewise a game changer... I have no idea what Iraq has declared, no idea what is their declared asset base to the IMF... ... I do know that after that announcement, the US found all kinds of gas and oil that had never before  been talked about as an asset..... Oh!! lookie lookie what we found lol lol..

What's going to happen... who knows... so many moving pieces... But a simple l0p at any time...I doubt it.... conversion via some SDR algorithm... sure.....When? no idea.. As to value of currency (versus value of what can be purchased)... no idea, so many moving pieces and absent the compass points of past, combined with a desire to "win" the war against Daesh, who is introducing a gold backed currency.... etc etc etc.... ..There are so many primary unknown driving variables, I really don't know how there is enough certainty of predictability on either side of this discussion... 

I do get that an "RV" of huge magnitude has never happened before... yet none of the other factors unfolding right and left have ever happened before either... we are walking on unknown ground across the board.... so who knows?? . ....Just another one of those life games that turns and twists and shakes about and we all get to be there together for the surprise ending...  :peace:   .

• Upvote 2

I'm invested in the iraqi dinar and wish to talk about it 24 hours a day because I'm so busy with the rest of my life and investments that this back and fourth with the munsters is really all I got so shut yo ho bubba

I'm really concerned with the mental status of those who hang around here and " claim " they are not dinar buyers or owners

Like shabbs says

They are here to rail against the dinar to make you promote the dinar so they don't get blamed for you promoting it ,

It's a round about way to get someone else to do all the pumping incase there ever is any law suits they are going to sue you and not the paid lopsters paid to rail against the dinar to make you promote it

Ewing is a pumper stiring up thousands of pages of dinar promotion from others

So make it personal against him and his fake granny who owns fake dinar at her fake chirch

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was thinking the same way Dontlop

Like it or not EW is pumping dinar. May or not be on purpose but pumping still the same

And those that do sell because of his banter will sell to new investors who then will buy even more dinar

He tries to suck up to anyone that comes down here like they are friends and let's them pump for him.

Then he'll start with the bashing which may get those who need some cash finally decide to sell

Those people sell to other new investors who in turn buy even more dinar.

I must say that it's a brilliant pumper plan EW

• Upvote 2