Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI !

DinarThug

It's called being realistic. There has been many times that an RV was right on the tip of our tongues so to speak in the last six years that I have been here, but nothing would happen. I would pick myself up and dust myself off and wait for the next big thing. As the old folks would use to say, " Don't count your chickens before they hatch." Here I am still counting my Dinars for the bank,lol.

Being realistic, I do have that feeling in my gut that we are really at the end of this ride.

Seabee........Go RV

• Upvote 4

Thanks DT...I got the answer last week from Adam I was lookin' for...Adam also thinks or gave the thumbs up that the lower denominations are waitin' in the banks to be distributed,,,This week, today, I'll get his take on why the ISX had to shut down till the 28th....They're goin' to remove the 3''0's'' they say next year...As I'm comin' out again I think that all Iraq means by remove the 3''0's'' from the dinars is;   take them off the market by replacin' trhem with the lower denom. notes...It's just 25,000 1 dinar notes foe 1 25,000 dinar note taken off the market and destroyed...They have to make sure some wine-head aint pullin a Maliki and pocketin these larger notes that are replaced by the smaller one...If the rate kicks on up there they'll need more and more smaller notes as those will increase....To me as a truck driver slash equipment operator this's the most logical means see we don't really know what they mean 39% of the time through translation...OK this's where I get negged and told just how this any good thinking....Was that positive enough and if Adam answers today question as good as he did last we...I mite takes some futuristic $100,000 bets...OK am done...

• Upvote 1

I didn't say that. I'm saying NOT THIS YEAR.

However I'm about 80% sure there will be no RV with the notes we hold next year either.

O.K. then, WHICH year, Guru ?  It doesn't take a genius to predict that there won't be an RV AT ALL..... then if you are wrong, what's the difference cause you are happily on your way to the bank. What's your purpose of continually saying "NO RV" , does it make you feel  some kind of importance ?

• Upvote 2

Raymon...I took a ''neg'' off each one of your post.... Reinman,...they got your number and their pullin on your chain.....It aint that you don't deserve the retorts in response to your Loveable personality and your respectful rebuttals to fellow DV'ers....Your bein manipulated into responces that remind me of playing with a puppy on the carpet with your foot just to hear him grawl...I watch for your Avatar as much as possible to cover ya with my single shot. Don't get me wrong it puts a smile on my face to come and read your post to see who you ''spanked'' on that particular topic. I'll continue to try and save you self-destructing reputation points.  I've ''Rubied''   ''donlop'' ,''Shab'' and ''cuz'es'' buddy lately on ''dontlop's'' topic but he just got belligerent  and attacked DV'ers....I've got time today waiting on Adams response to my ISX question.   I've  observed this and it has crossed my mind repeatively to give ya the heads-up my critique...I'm goin'a bug-out and check on the Captain's progress.............Yall, ease up on ''Raymond'' or he'll smoke dat a$$......lmao 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

O.K. then, WHICH year, Guru ?  It doesn't take a genius to predict that there won't be an RV AT ALL..... then if you are wrong, what's the difference cause you are happily on your way to the bank. What's your purpose of continually saying "NO RV" , does it make you feel  some kind of importance ?

As you know, a thriving economy in place and ready to go UNHINDERED is what we need for an RV to stick.

That and a reduced money supply. Look at the Kuwaiti example.

It will be the year that........

THE FARKING TERRORISTS ARE OUT OF THE COUNTRY

AND NOT HIJACKING THE BANKS AND COMMERCE, 

and everyone is READY to do international business!!

There, ya happy now?

Now go suck some lollies in the treehouse, this is gonna take awhile.

And thanks for your support, Skeet!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

OH YEAH AAAAANNNNND..........

ISIS raided the banks and have BOXES AND BOXES of Iraqi dinars.

Do you think the CBI will go ahead with a straight RV of those notes?

It would make ISIS TRILLIONAIRES if not QUADRILLIONAIRES!!

They could BUY the debt of every nation on the planet 100 times over.

It would be the biggest, most insanely scandalous event in the history of mankind!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OH YEAH AAAAANNNNND..........

ISIS raided the banks and have BOXES AND BOXES of Iraqi dinars.

Do you think the CBI will go ahead with a straight RV of those notes?

It would make ISIS TRILLIONAIRES if not QUADRILLIONAIRES!!

They could BUY the debt of every nation on the planet 100 times over.

It would be the biggest, most insanely scandalous event in the history of mankind!

And you're getting this intel from ......... MSNBC, CNN, ABC OR NBC ? 

• Upvote 2

And you're getting this intel from ......... MSNBC, CNN, ABC OR NBC ? 

It's not "intel."

We know ISIS raided the banks and will hijack (CONFISCATE) any goods meant for commerce.

There will be NO successful economy for Iraq in the area that ISIS holds.

They are already selling oil from the confiscated fields on the black market.

In fact, they're selling refined fuel, from confiscated oil wells, TO THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT!!

How ironic is that?!

I wonder if ISIS sold their Iraqi dinars already.... they had BOXES full.

Think about it ---- a 3x3 foot box FULL of 25K and 10K notes.

100 notes measures .43 inches --- I think it's safe to say they're the same thickness as a dollar bill.

ONE STACK of 25K notes in that box is 200 million dinars.

Do the math.

Or did you fail that part?

Apparently you needed me to show you.

Do you think the Iraqi government wants to RV billions of dinars into TRILLIONS of U.S. dollars or euros while they're in the hands of ISIS??

Either way.... NO RV THIS YEAR.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

...But He humbles the proud. And, it will be done for us according to our faith. If all of God's people chose to have faith for this to no longer be withheld, it would happen. Your words have power. You should get permission from the Lord before spreading discouragement and negativity. He doesn't tend to encourage that sort of thing. And being sarcastic about or insulting someone for speaking the truth doesn't reflect righteousness.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It's not "intel."

We know ISIS raided the banks and will hijack (CONFISCATE) any goods meant for commerce.

There will be NO successful economy for Iraq in the area that ISIS holds.

They are already selling oil from the confiscated fields on the black market.

In fact, they're selling refined fuel, from confiscated oil wells, TO THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT!!

How ironic is that?

Again I ask how you know this as truth ?  You say  "We know ISIS raided the banks...." I ask, how do you know this as fact ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Geez yen, do we have to do all your homework for you.  Pull your head out of the sand.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/06/12/isis-just-stole-425-million-and-became-the-worlds-richest-terrorist-group

And you trust the Washington Post and the New York Times today to tell us the truth ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1