Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting << FRANKING NEWS >> !

10-18-2014 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 It is always really good to wake up to great news about our investment and it seems it is coming rather fast and furious these days...both the Interior and Defense Ministers were voted on in Parliament today and approved...the Kurd ministers were also sworn in...so a triple whammy of sorts...wonder what else this day might bring to us.

10-18-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 We NOW have a COMPLETE GOI.

10-18-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG It appears they have been...given "confidence" by the Parliament is the biggest thing. It has been reported the Kurdish MP's were sworn in as well. It is massive news.

10-18-2014 Newshound Guru wmawhite Breaking News...Ghaban Interior Minister, Obeidi Defense Minister: "BAGHDAD / NINA / House of Representatives voted in its session today to approve the nomination of the ministers of interior and defense. A parliamentary source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA /: "The House of Representatives voted on the candidates for the Ministry of Interior, Mohammed Ghaban by 197 votes and Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi by 173 votes,"

• Upvote 11

So NOW what happens when they pass the HCL and we still have no RV ??? 

It seems there is no movement towards an RV every time there is a hurdle crossed..... the budget, chapters VI, VII, VIII or Maliki  gone then on and on and on.   But I forget, it's after Ramadan and nothing happens before, during, or after Ramadan.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

This is great news and for every hurdle we get accross in one step closer. This needed to happen to go forward we just all be excited.Al things happen when they are suppose to. I need need this to happen to bring things full circle like s many others but as of late people here that have been posting are really negitive even when good things happen. Lets be greatful for what they have been doing.

• Upvote 5

Had read this on the bbq website before coming here ,this is great news thanks thug

Now all we need is Tlat's RV within 48 hours of the government being seated to be correct

Bloody autocorrect 'Tlat'

The BBQ website i saw had the best recipe for Nutria I have ever seen.  Whoo-ee, 'dem cayenne peppers!

• Upvote 4

This is great news and for every hurdle we get accross in one step closer. This needed to happen to go forward we just all be excited.Al things happen when they are suppose to. I need need this to happen to bring things full circle like s many others but as of late people here that have been posting are really negitive even when good things happen. Lets be greatful for what they have been doing.

I am not really being negative, yet can't and won't let myself get excited until i get that text or email from Adam saying,  PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hear you. Just seems like every as of late everyone finds the dark and I think the light is really close.

Hope I did not affend anyone just trying to stay positive and sometimes it is hard for me to shake off the bad when it repeats all the time. Here is to a bright future sooner than later. Have a great week-end.

• Upvote 2

So NOW what happens when they pass the HCL and we still have no RV ??? 

It seems there is no movement towards an RV every time there is a hurdle crossed..... the budget, chapters VI, VII, VIII or Maliki  gone then on and on and on.   But I forget, it's after Ramadan and nothing happens before, during, or after Ramadan

Exactly!!!! this isnt a time to be negative but to be watchful for what they do now that a gov is complete to the world.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Applause for Iraq....things are moving forward...again...I do not think that an RV will be "tomorrow" but we are moving forward...faster than we ever have....deep breath and let them do their thing....patience ya'all..patience.

Thanks Thug.....appreciate the  report!!!! great news

• Upvote 6

Here's A Few More ...

10-18-2014   Newshound Guru tlm724   this is hot off the presses at Parliament  "House of Representatives vote on the complete line-up.  The House voted Directors held today Saturday, 18/10/2014, headed by Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the Council on the remaining ministries of government formation.  

The ministers sworn in the presence of 261 deputies. They are:  

1.Mr. Rose Nuri Shaways / Deputy Prime Minister.

2. Mr. Mohammed Salem Ghaban / Minister of the Interior. 

3.Mr. Khalid tired Obeidi / Defense. 

4.Mr. Hoshyar Zebari / Minister of Finance..."

10-18-2014   Newshound Guru Bondlady   ...kurds, before swearing in today, went to the fed gov and wanted assurances they were gonna get their way if they joined the Abadi gov today.  they wanted fed rulings on some of the laws in question as well as other Erbril points.  the feds said we can't do that yet as it hasn't went thru the (basically) the chain of command yet...fed gov says until this is done our hands are tied.  they also gave Abadi 24 hrs from yesterday to bring forth the remaining ministers for the vote to complete the new Abadi government.  as we see going through the news this morning that's exactly whats happened. the ministers was brought in and put to the 1st vote to seat them and then the huge laws will be put forward for their votes following the seating.  ...with the new Abadi gov all things that weren't done before are all happening now and will soon see the biggest boom of all things taking place in Iraq...

10-18-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   FINALLY A FULL SEATED IRAQI GOVERNMENT.  Our best chance in seeing the true value of the Iraqi Dinar is finally here.  Today was the most historic day for Iraq under this new government headed up by Prime  Minister Haider al-Abadi. It was just September 8th,  a little over a month ago since Abadi and  he’s new cabinet was voted in with confidence as the New Government of Iraq and today he  has achieved the formation of the First Real Full Seated Iraq Government. Something Maliki  never did accomplish, nor did he ever want too!   ...all five Kurdish Ministers were sworn in today as well, making today  the most important and accomplished Parliament Session in the history of the New Republic of  Iraq. With all ministers now sworn in this gives Iraq a real Government since the liberation of  Iraq took place in 2003 and the formation of the new Iraqi Constitution October, 2005.

10-18-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker    Parliament session has been lifted today to Monday the 22ed [Monday the 20th?], where we should start seeing  movement on all the stalled laws including and not limited to the HCL, and the 2014 budget  approval process. The Budget though should now be front and center in their upcoming  agendas. We will as always, wait to see but it all sure looks good to be moved forward since  the Federal Courts can not interfere anymore, it's all up the this new government and  parliament now. I for one have great confidence that they will do what needs done!  As Iraqi dinar investors we have never been in a better spot, a true Iraqi democracy should  mean a global Iraq, with a global valued dinar.  

B)       B)        B)

• Upvote 3