Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trying to understand whether Muslims are militant or peaceful?

They are militants dressed in the clothing of peaceful people. How else can they explain the wholesale slaughter of people, with their false gods blessing, who simply do not believe in their faith. Man walks up to another man and says this is my peace loving god and faith, believe in him and as I do NOW or die. The treatment of their women as possessions. The jailing of rape victims for having sex with another man even if their male protector was over powered by the other man who then committed the rape. Need I say more. Atrocities done in the name of god are by themselves evil personified.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They are militants dressed in the clothing of peaceful people. How else can they explain the wholesale slaughter of people, with their false gods blessing, who simply do not believe in their faith. Man walks up to another man and says this is my peace loving god and faith, believe in him and as I do NOW or die. The treatment of their women as possessions. The jailing of rape victims for having sex with another man even if their male protector was over powered by the other man who then committed the rape. Need I say more. Atrocities done in the name of god are by themselves evil personified.

Did you watch the video?

I have a Muslim friend and he's never blown anything up.

Grazie Yukon. I appreciate you saying that. 

Besides... Many of those horrible acts described in NTK post ( 2nd post in thread) are committed daily in the world also by  lots and lots and lots of non-Muslims ( Christians, etc.)...

Lots of folks are really bad no matter what religion they belong to... And the contrary also holds true.

In the end it's only and always up to the single Individual

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

So, Nelg, can you explain your title to this topic - which, by the way has nothing to do with the actual video. The word muslim is not even mentioned. :shrug:

:confused:

:cowboy2:

Man, oh, man!  What a "noo noo".  Sorry about that.  The youtube video that was posted is the one that I sent out on email to a few of my friends.  Where I came on DV and posted the link it was the one you have been watching.  Hope you got something out of it.  :blush:

This one should take you to what I thought was being posted.  Now I know why some were commenting like they did. 

Here is the new link.  TG, I would greatly appreciate it if you can delete the one I first posted and replace it with this one.  If not, I might need to start a different post.  

Nelg

Besides... Many of those horrible acts described in NTK post ( 2nd post in thread) are committed daily in the world also by  lots and lots and lots of non-Muslims ( Christians, etc.)...

Lots of folks are really bad no matter what religion they belong to... And the contrary also holds true.

Evened you out Umbertino, not sure why you got negged but was prolly by somebody too weak to debate your statement. Always got your back

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Please show one report of a Christian beheading or slaughter as you allude to

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Evened you out Umbertino, not sure why you got negged but was prolly by somebody too weak to debate your statement. Always got your back

Grazie Tex. It's appreciated.

Lots of bad acts are committed daily on this planet by non-muslims.Lots of terrible actions are committed daily in most non-muslim countries by local non-muslim folks...Undeniable .... It's widely known... Surely some of those bad acts  are committed also by  people  belonging to the Christian Religion ( at least belonging to the Christian denomination without specifying the level of involvement in  said Profession). It's impossible to believe or think that bad acts on this planet are only committed by Muslims..It's  absurd and nonsensical.

Bad behavior, cruelty, etc. don't match with specific religious creed. It's up to the single Individual

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There are "bad" people all over the world.  Murders happening all the time by individuals from all religions, but you are missing the point.  This evil is organized by a religion, plan by them, and carried out by them.  No one can justify the evil committed by an individual!  If a person raped, murdered, or bombed a facility, we would have them arrested, tried, and disciplined with a judgment commensurate to the crimes (evil) done.  Yet when it is done by a religion we should dismiss it?!  I don't think so.  I don't care what religion it is be it Islam, Christian, Buddhist, Atheist, Jewish, or whatever!  It is wrong, evil, and vile and needs to be stopped and judgment rendered. 

The disgrace is that any religion allows this to happen: extremist or radicals hijacking their belief system.  But when the basic foundation of their religion, the basic cores of their faith is flawed, then the results will a destruction of that religion.  Islam is flawed from the beginning and the forces that are taking over Islam are going back to that beginning and implementing the foundational principles.  The results is what we are seeing with these radicals and extremists.  

If this is not stopped the world will suffer greatly from this religion of terror.  

There is but one answer: Jesus Christ.  There is only One God: Jehovah, the eternal Creator of the entire Universe.  It is only in Him that we can have true peace and salvation. 

I continue to pray for those in Islam that they might come to a true knowledge of Jesus Christ, the Eternal Lord.  

• Upvote 1

Nelg

As Christians we are all on the same path, but not at the same place. YOU nailed

it brother, Islam is at it's core satanic. And the truly sad part is that everything is going

to become much more evil. I used to think that there would be some great revival

before the rapture, but sadly that is not the case. The revival will be after the rapture.

We are Laodocia. And as such God will vomit us from his mouth. For we are neither

cold nor hot. I tremble at the thought of what is to come.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks LGD.  But we are on the same level.  There is but one level: Christian.  We all have different parts to play, with different functions, different abilities, different gifts, but from all of us are equal as far as level is concerned. Equal in every respect.

One hundred percent perfect because of Jesus.  I wish it were true of all humanity, but it is not.  

We have many people on DV that have a problem with even thinking that the Islamic faith may be involved in any evil attempt to control the world, but it is their goal.  It is my goal to bring all to Christ for salvation, but that is denied by individuals with a worldview of "everyone is correct."

Keep the faith LGD.  That's all we have.  

• Upvote 1

Theres alot of mixed up people in the world.  If you really  believe that your god would want you to behead people you are in for a huge awakening.  Dont convince yourself its a holy war and that your doing what your religion wants you to do.  These kind of people are signing their own death warrant, and will get their just punishment.  Jesus is the only answer and the only way of salvation............

• Upvote 1

The Islamic faith believes in treating non-believers like this, while the Christian one does not.  Their prophet does not say to turn the other cheek. Jesus does.  Individuals are one thing--religions are another. Individuals decide for themselves, while religions rely upon a specific view that is not subject to individual choice.

Umbertino, I have no idea if you have a religious faith are not, it doesn't matter for this illustration via a question.  Do you think that a non-muslim religion is welcome in an Islamic world?  The only way you would be welcome is as their guest for a short while.  If you declared that you were in their country to establish a place of worship for your religion, you would become an unwelcome guest; this is especially true if you are a Christian or Jewish.  You might be able to worship in your home, but it must be alone without any invited guests, without sharing your faith with others, and especially without an Islamic family being invited.  Any "sharing of your faith" is out of the quest as well.  

The truth is, once the Islamic religion is a majority in the country, then they WILL incorporate other Islamic that will make anyone not a Muslim a threat and danger.  Your life is worth very little.  

This is not the way the US and other countries with true freedom responds to Islam, but it is certainly the way Islamic slavery works for Islam.  

Frogee, they can't show a report of a Christian beheading and slaughtering someone.  Most of that happened under the direction of the Catholic Church during their "dark and evil" period of pompous popes.  They used the "Crusades" to "take back"  the area that Muslims had forcefully take.  Both Muslims and "Christians" during that period were being led in "unholy" wars that were a disgrace to both sides.  

But again, those who are defending the Islamic religion do so on a very thin platform of hearsay rather than facts.  

Hi Nelg :)

Just a few points as an observation:

I will make this to the point and simple. Is not being "fair and just" what it means

to know God? Theology doesn't do it, memorizing scripture doesn't do it, being a faithful

church goer doesn't do it, nor does it mean a person will come to know God because they

go through any motion mentioned above. Religion does not bring anyone to a knowledge

and faith of God nor does it in itself lead anyone to truth. Religion is man made, and therefore

shallow and flawed, yet it is what many embrace as they attempt to 'earn' their way to whatever

a particular religion promises them. Spirituality is God given, does not have any relationship to

'religion' and is a matter of the heart, without dogma or creed or ritual, etc.

Spirituality is not a 'free for all', it generally does not have interest in playing religious games, and

it recognizes that throughout history, it has been religion that has often been at the root of much 

murder and bloodshed. Forget the labels being thrown around, it is all birthed from the same mind

of men who often use it to gain access and control over other people/nations and their collective wealth.

That is fact, and it is still going on today, just more hidden and obfuscated, dare I say more 'civilized'

than 1,000 - 1,500 years ago, but the motive behind much religion, be it christian, muslim, whatever

other labels one uses, the end goal has always been control and power over others when it suited

their own lusts.

Attempting to create some form of competition or make one appear superior is futile. All have had their

black marks throughout history, and that will not likely change, period. Religion often breeds hatred,

violence, arrogance, intolerance and none of those descriptions have anything to do with ones

spirituality. The simplicity is this: To be fair and just in our actions towards others is actually what it

means to KNOW God, which we are told that in Jeremiah and this has never changed. Spirituality

and faith does not come from saying just the right prayer, nor is it packaged in some form of ritual,

it cannot be bought or sold, it must come from seeking truth, and then being drawn by nothing but truth itself.

Religion uses guilt, fear and threats to hold their subjects. Truth stands on its own, and it never fails those who

hunger for it with a sincere heart and desire to hear and understand it. We must stop with all the labels, as it

solves nothing and often just feeds into more fear and hatred. These tactics are indefensible just as the

historical actions are indefensible be it christian, muslim, etc.

Standing up for what is just and fair means so much more than following some creed or dogma as we see this

has been an utter failure throughout history. Just some thoughts I have learned along the way, especially during

times of being a broken man out of which much wisdom and understanding can find good ground to grow.

Thank you

Jim

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3

"I WILL MAKE THIS TO THE POINT AND SIMPLE"

That would be a first.

Such a beautiful rant from someone who says everyone will be saved.

Many will say, "Lord, Lord. But I will tell them, depart from me you who work evil

I never knew you.

May I suggest to everyone, " work out your salvation through fear and TREMBLING.

For it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer