Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just saw some very disturbing news on facebook of all places

universal_exports

lol back in the Republic of Texas I will patiently wait. But we will hear lots of trash like this but if it ever does happen good luck trying to take over all the us with a gun behind 75 to 90 % of house holds in the south I have severed my time abroad and it is proven there is no harder fighting person than one protecting his own home so come and get it its warm and fuzzy feeling and I have some to offer HOT LEAD.  Sorry got a little carried away there glad this is rumors.

Texas will never be taken, the U.S. may fall to who ever, But Texas will never fall to the muslims or anybody. I'll be right there with you brother, Serving up double portions of HOT LEAD SOUP. Getting a little long in the tooth, But Im real handy with my pistol and my winchester. The gun that won the west. I know I'll be one of the first to go down, The good news is, I'm going keep mohamd busey finding virgins for a little while.