Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just saw some very disturbing news on facebook of all places

universal_exports

so I was surfing facebook, and saw a topic from a facebook page entittled Defending america ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452085248401626/?fref=nf )

it is a page for serious patriots to help preserve the constitution and the American way of life. not one of these conspiracy or fake pages

and I saw this post, it talks about the Dinar as well,,, odd

WHITE KNIGHT BREAKING UPDATES! Oct, 16 2014

General Ham is taking over the US Government and Commander Fairfield is taking over the Treasury.
October 16, 2014 at 1:42pm this just in.....

[7:42:15 AM] Neil Keenan: HAIL HAIL TO THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OR NOT????????? HAS THE CORPORATION FINALLY STEPPED DOWN? THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW.

Neil Keenan: Listen I am not sure if this is it or not but I believe it is and I bring it to you so you know what it is like to wait for the rightful answer. in its entirety.....I will know for sure later but for now this is what I have received and you never know.

I know some of the names and some not,the real players, and those who have been involved in things off color over the years. Here you are. We are on top of it.
Neil Keenan: BREAKING NEWS:

At 2 pm Obama signed with the Chinese, bankrupting the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve is being swallowed up by the UST under new leadership.

At 6 PM PST, Robert Won is going to go in and sign over the gold.

At Midnight EST the Organic Act of 1871 is repealed and the US Corporation is NO MORE.

Long live the REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, ONE NATION UNDER GOD WE TRUST!

At Midnight PST, “the Admiral” goes in.

At midnight PST, IRAQ goes in to include the REINSTATEMENT rate of 3.58 internationally and with a $6 - 8.00 US rate, to gather in IQD for oil credits.

General Ham is taking over the US Government and Commander Fairfield is taking over the Treasury.

NOTE: more info as it comes out

Edited by universal_exports
  • Upvote 3

".........................................Twas the night before Christmas....and all through the house............the Possum was snoring, asleep with his spouse!   Yada....Yada.....Yada!   And then there was Peter Pan and Tink!"

"..........................................................................................................NOPE!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3

so I was surfing facebook, and saw a topic from a facebook page entittled Defending america ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452085248401626/?fref=nf )

it is a page for serious patriots to help preserve the constitution and the American way of life. not one of these conspiracy or fake pages

and I saw this post, it talks about the Dinar as well,,, odd

WHITE KNIGHT BREAKING UPDATES! Oct, 16 2014

October 16, 2014 at 1:42pm this just in.....

[7:42:15 AM] Neil Keenan: HAIL HAIL TO THE REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OR NOT????????? HAS THE CORPORATION FINALLY STEPPED DOWN? THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOR NOW.

Neil Keenan: Listen I am not sure if this is it or not but I believe it is and I bring it to you so you know what it is like to wait for the rightful answer. in its entirety.....I will know for sure later but for now this is what I have received and you never know.

I know some of the names and some not,the real players, and those who have been involved in things off color over the years. Here you are. We are on top of it.

Neil Keenan: BREAKING NEWS:

At 2 pm Obama signed with the Chinese, bankrupting the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve is being swallowed up by the UST under new leadership.

At 6 PM PST, Robert Won is going to go in and sign over the gold.

At Midnight EST the Organic Act of 1871 is repealed and the US Corporation is NO MORE.

Long live the REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, ONE NATION UNDER GOD WE TRUST!

At Midnight PST, “the Admiral” goes in.

At midnight PST, IRAQ goes in to include the REINSTATEMENT rate of 3.58 internationally and with a $6 - 8.00 US rate, to gather in IQD for oil credits.

NOTE: more info as it comes out

I've heard that Neil has already said this is a hoax and deliberate disinformation.  Didn't come from him.

This was the rest of the post I read from Jacqlyn K. Smith on this:

"Neil has managed to do a lot of digging and much effort to try to get to the bottom of the ‘information’ he had heard. He has spoken to the Dragon family and the Pentagon to discover that it is indeed a False Flag coordinated by an agent of the Bush faction as a distraction and to create confusion. Neil recognised the name ‘Robert Won’ and instinctively this raised an alarm as Won is not part of the Dragon family and so would never be the person in a position to ‘sign over the gold’. Also the family and China have made it clear that they will never waive the debt, meaning that they will not blame the people for the debt but attribute it appropriately to the Zionists, Nazis and other associated negatives. As usual Neil saw that there were half truths woven into the ‘information’ as with all disinformation in an attempt to give it credibility. Neil states that what is real is that the East is mostly all cleaned up in relation to banking activity, this includes Hong Kong and the HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) – which are now operating proper banking protocols; because the family has ‘mopped the floor with them’. Neil continues that nearly all of Asia have now got their banks working properly and there is no more ‘Fed BS’ occurring. Nevertheless, the West is still attempting to play with us – even though the West are on their last legs and in the final death throes. The Dragon family have made it clear to Neil that when the ‘signings’ do occur, these will be in China not the US and in addition there will be no signings in the Philippines as has been mentioned. I asked Neil if he had any idea of a time scale and understandably he was unable to give one- just wishful thinking on my part . Neil requests that we must stay vigilant as Cabal desperation means there will be many false flags coming through hard and fast now that we are at the gate and so discernment relating to these types of revelations and activities is key. He has had a long day and gone for a nap but wanted to get the information out to CV as soon as possible."

• Upvote 1

Its so secret its on Facebook.... and yet not one news agency has picked it up.... Not to mention half the annoyance with Syria is they don't have a central bank.... and they boyz thinks its time they did.... and yet, the US central bank goes down... and no one but Facebook folk know./// I'm with WHN... it would be great news and would be fantastic... but alas, its not even a good fairly tale in its lack of detail.... ..

• Upvote 4

lol back in the Republic of Texas I will patiently wait. But we will hear lots of trash like this but if it ever does happen good luck trying to take over all the us with a gun behind 75 to 90 % of house holds in the south I have severed my time abroad and it is proven there is no harder fighting person than one protecting his own home so come and get it its warm and fuzzy feeling and I have some to offer HOT LEAD.  Sorry got a little carried away there glad this is rumors.

• Upvote 1

EggFrigginXactly...

Lifted from John Mc H's site so has zero street-cred.

On the one hand he's posting RV-In-The-Morning k-rap from the goo's.

Then, on the other hand, he's begging for $150 or whatever to help keep him alive and not have to shut his site down or some other excuse of the day.

Been keeping a pulse on that site for 7+ years now and nothing ever comes from it. Even the recipes have gone downhill, lol.

Seriously, General "Ham", Purple Pigs...... Wut?

Comic relief at best, but that's OK when there's no recent ebola outbreaks to read about.

/sarc

One believes only what one want's to believe.

Perhaps this could be some information into the matter?

http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index.php/Audio/the_sedona_connection_with_dave_schmidt

I agree. Brother Dave certainly believes only what he wants to believe.

Let's give it 30 days (from today) and revisit this thread and try to determine why we don't have an RV....

A lot of us would be willing to acknowledge his connection with the "other side" if he could even get close to a rate and a date, but alas it won't happen and I'm not being negative here, just realistic.

After this long and after hearing soooo many excuses, not many of the real Dinar Vets here haven't heard this (and much more) at least 10 to 100+ times and there seems to be no real resolution to our dilemma of global poverty.

Yes, we all want to believe, but the reality is that "control" will remain in control for some time into the future regardless of the hope we all continue to expound.