Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frankie's Newest Timeline Points To November 1st !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting During Last Call While Frankie The Chubby Chaser Starts Crooning Out Whale Songs !

stevep99 :   Frank sir ..Just a quick synopsis on your opinion about the 19th thru the 26th;

do you think that the thawing process beginning on the 19th will lead to a total IR (International Rate)  on or before 26th as in Iraq will become fully recognized as a member of a country reaping and sewing to the global economy?!

IMO I believe this is the case, but am seeking confirmation or denial?! Once again thanks for all you, Tink and your teams do for us!!

Frank26:  It is based from Your post Friend that I will start my BLUE POST:

MY DEAR KTFA FAMILY ........... I SHARED MY TIME LINE AND DATE WITH YOU LAST WEEK ......... WITH SPECIFIC PURPOSE....... SUCH AS THIS TRIP.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHOW YOU HOW NOW THE GOI ......... AGREES.

REMEMBER MY ......... WHALE SONGS?

FROM A TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE IN THE M.E. EARLY THIS MORNING .......... THE GOI ADDED ANOTHER VERSE TO MR PROCESS ....... SONG.

NORMALLY ......... NEW INFO/DATA IS PLACED AT THE END ....... IN THE LAST FEW SENTENCES OF AN ARTICLE.

MY LADIES GAVE YOU THIS INFO YESTERDAY BUT AS SOON AS I POST THIS ...... THEY WILL POST MORE FOR YOU TO STUDY FAMILY.

PLEASE DO NOT MISS IT!

HERE IS THE JIST OF IT ALL.......... THE ARTICLE FROM THE GOI IS EXPLAINING THAT THE 2014 BUDGET IS STUCK .......

IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED IN ORDER FOR THE 2015 BUDGET TO COME OUT CORRECTLY.

ON CC LAST NIGHT I SAID THEY WILL HAVE RE- CALCULATE THE WHOLE BUDGET !!!

INDEED ......... THEY ARE....... JUST BEFORE THEY RELEASE A NEW RATE.

WATCH:

GOI IS EXPLAINING "THE FEDERAL DRAFT BUDGET LAW ". IT IS ABOUT TO BE USED TO FIX THE 2014 BUDGET THEY SAY ........ IN ORDER TO FINISH THE 2015 BUDGET!!!

THEY ARE EXPLAINING CAREFULLY THAT THEY NEED TO AMMEND VIA THIS LAW THAT THEY ALREADY PASSED ( WE ARE PAST THE LAWS!!!) THE 2014 BUDGET TO PUT THE 2015 BUDGET IN PROPER ......... ALINEMENT!!!

WITH WHAT?

READY KTFA FAMILY?

FOR THE ........"VALUATION OF THE CURRENCY"........ AMEN... AMEN... AMEN.

THE LAWS ( I KEPT TELLING YOU!!!) WERE NEEDED FIRST ......... THEN YOU WOULD SEE THE NEW RATE.

SORRY........ NOT DONE YET........ LETS LOOK AT THE GOI'S TIME LINE COMPARED TO MINE:

DEAR KTFA FAMILY ......... THE GOI IS GIVING A TIME LINE ......... THERE ARE FOUR LAWS THEY WILL DEAL WITH TOMORROW AND THE FEDERAL DRAFT LAW IS ONE OF THEM!!!

THE OTHER THREE DEAL WITH ROADS.... OIL AND GAS ....... SALT WATER ( THIS WATER IS USED IN DRILLING) ....... ECT. CHECK THIS OUT:

PARLIAMENT ON SATURDAY WITH JABARI BACK.........18TH.

ISX STAYS DOWN ....... 19TH.

SECOND READING OF THIS FED LAW FOR CURRENCY VALUATION ( BTW ........ VALUATION WAS TRANSLATED THREE TIMES ) .............. 21ST.

ISX CAN NOW COME BACK FROM STEALTH MODE .......... 23RD.

FED LAW APPLIED TO IQD VIA GOI .....24TH TO 26TH.

DEFENSE AND INTERIOR MINISTER'S OPERATING EXPENSES ACTIVE .......... 27TH.

OPEN 2014 BUDGET .......... 31ST.

CBI CHANGES RATE ON THEIR WEBSITE ........ SEPARATION OF PRIVATE BANKS AND THEIR DISCRIMINATION ENDS WITH CREDIT GUARANTEES...........31ST.

CAN I SAY ......... TA DA?

THESE ARE NOT JUST NUMBERS ........... THEY ARE A VALUATION OF IRAQ'S CURRENCY BY THE APPROPRIATE LAW TO MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE WITHIN THEIR 2014 AND 2015 BUDGETS.
NOW PAY ATTENTION TO MY LADIES AND SAGERS POST ON PAGE ONE.
THEN LOOK AT WHAT MY LADIES ARE ABOUT TO POST.

OUR INVESTMENT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER.

THE RATE IS BECOMING MORE TRANSPARENT THAN CASPER IN HIS BIRTHDAY SUIT.

......... COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!! ............ THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW KTFA FAMILY ......... WHEN THIS IS FINALLY ALL OVER WITH ........

SOMEBODY OWES ME A LOT OF MAC COOOOOOOOOOOKIES

I ALOHA YOU.

KTFA,   Frank

• Upvote 2

Here's An Update From Frankie's Minions ...

KTFM:

Sager : Hi everyone, I'm typing this from my cell phone so bare with me.

Working in the IT field, we provide many services to our clients, one of them being database upgrades. Whenever we do an upgrade, certain logical procedures must be followed.

The first step is to bring the database in a development environment where everything imaginable is tested, tinkered with, manipulated and tweaked.

Once all testing is done, we migrate the database to our quality control environment, where everything is still tested, but in a more refined way
Data in inserted to ensure all fields are working properly. All of the database structure is verified and validated. Basically, the QC (quality control) environment, once testing is completed, is a perfect duplicate of the future production database.

If testing fails, it goes back to development for further modifications.

Once ready for production, the QC database is then replicated onto production, is virtually flawless, and working perfectly structurally.

All tables within the database are talking to each other smoothly, the clients connect to the database, and virtually any transactions happening to and from the databases works perfectly.

I'm saying this to you because I feel that what is about to happen with the ISX reflects the process I just explained.

I feel that what we are witnessing is the ISX xstream migrating from their QC environment to production. Once they shut down, this is where they will complete whatever changes needed to upgrade their platform to xstream.

During that "downtime", they will implement new upgrades, including software, hardware, and insert new data... Yes that includes the rate.

Mind you that they may have already done a big portion of the work beforehand but the principle remains the same.

So the essence of my message is this; if they are indeed shutting down to upgrade their platform to xstream, and if xstream is indeed linked to Nasdaq (which they are), then we are talking international trading and in my mind the rate will be "programmed" into the system while they are down.

The new "programmed" rate will be a calculation of all kinds of things that I won't even dare to guess.

So when isx goes back online for trading, imo, we will see the rate.

It can even be speculated that the rate may very well appear before the upgrade or at the time they're ready to plug in the new data while they are down.

In my mind, I just cannot see the isx go live without knowing the rate.

When you buy or sell a stock, you absolutely need to know the exchange rate or else you wouldn't even be able to buy anything.

If they trade internationally, then they need an international tradable currency, and they CANNOT hide it. Impossible imo.

How could they if traders need to know the exchange rate when buying or selling?

To me, this is the most telling piece of evidence of a date to see the new rate. I could be wrong, but I doubt it, and I say this in the most humble way.

These are simply my thoughts and speculation on the ISX news.   Sager
My LADIES: 

SAGER...BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC, LOGICAL, EXPLANATION FROM SOME ONE WITH YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF SUCH INTRICACIES.

WE COULD NOT POSSIBLY ADD TO THIS POST OR FIND ANYTHING BETTER ANY WHERE.

FRANK YOUR TIME LINE WAS JUST MAGNIFICENT BUT YOU WILL AGREE NOTHING WILL COMPARE TO THE LOGIC AND PERSONAL TOUCH FROM THIS POST SAGER HAS PUT OUT FOR ALL TO UNDERSTAND.

I RESPECTFULLY WILL WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME OF PARLIAMENT TOMORROW AND SEE IF IN FACT THEY STARTED THE TIME LINE WE SPOKE OF TODAY.

I KNOW THEY WILL BUT I WOULD MORE INCLINED TO FOLLOW THIS MOST PERFECT LOGIC OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.

WE ARE STUDYING THE OUT COME OF THE MANY MEETINGS THAT TOOK PLACE THIS WEEK, AND I WILL REPORT ON THEM TOO AFTER PARLIAMENT.

AGAIN HATS OFF TO YOU SAGER, THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY $0.25 WORTH OF OPINION IS WITH YOU FOR THE TIMING AND THE KNOW HOW ALONG WITH ITEAM WHO AGREES AND THE REASONING FOR FRANKS TIMELINE EVERY ONE IS IN THE SAME WEEK.

COINCIDENCE? NO FACTS HAVE LED US ALL HERE.

LOVE TO ALL MY LADIES

October 14, 2014 14:48   Last Updated: October 14, 2014 14:48 Source: Direct

3295306.jpg

Announced that the Iraqi Stock Exchange to halt trading as of October 19 and next to the launch of the electronic trading system "x-stream" , which will start as of Sunday, October 26 next.

To be the last session of trading in the market on Thursday, October 16 and then return in trading Thursday 23rd October

• Upvote 1