Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Refusing To Hand Over The Presidential Plane: Iran Donated To Me And Not To The State !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Maliki Tries Shoplifting A Plane !

Agency eighth day October 13, 2014, 19:29 

Maliki refusing to hand over the presidential plane: Iran donated to me and not to the state 

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Refusal of Vice President Nouri al-Maliki delivered the presidential plane for the Prime Minister to Mattabrha Haider al-Abadi, a gift to him by Iran and not the state.

Sources in the prime minister Monday that al-Maliki refused to hand over private plane trips Prime Minister of the outside to the custody of the new government being, according to his special gift to him, pointing out that the presidential plane of the type Airbus and was donated to him as the President of the Government of Iraq, not as a person by Iran, to facilitate his movements in a time when Iraq did not have aircraft travel where he used in his travels abroad.

The sources indicated that "al-Maliki, who is currently the vice president returned to the hobby acquisition fluently as refusal period before handing the seat of government to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a far refused to hand over the plane, which is considered one of the properties and funds of the Iraqi state.

It showed that "al-Maliki and through his own office as a vice president refused to transfer registration of the aircraft to the office of Al-Abbadi, which drew murmurs and discomfort in the circles close to the al-Abadi."

It is noteworthy that the plane is currently located at Baghdad International Airport with a crew dedicated to the leadership of the Iranian plane.

Note that the plane provided by Tehran as a gift to the Iraqi government, and not someone Maliki, who is now the only honorific and does not need a private jet.
T / A 
http://8th-day.com/?p=76065

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT....Take him to any of the smaller FOB's we had air fields on. Have containment set up within the base where he's required to wear prison clothes and has an explosive ankle bracelet attached w/ perimeter ordinance programed within.   When Maliki steps off the plane he's quietly taken into custody and presented his prison orange wardrobe along with state of the art jewelry....

• Upvote 3

That's funny. He doesn't want to give up the toys. Bone head! He is like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum kicking and screaming, but the 2 year old is brighter.

Ya, He's Refusing To Leave The Presidential Palace :blink:

He's Embezzled Billions

He Lost 1/3rd Of The Country's Territory To ISIS Under His 'Watchful Eye'

And Now He's Got His Sticky Fingers On The Presidential Jet ! <_<

Iraqi Corruption Personified ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Why is this Fool still upright ?

I am with you here.  I have no idea while they play with him.  They need to take him out and give Iran their plane back.  Get a real plane from the US.

WIth Iranains being in charge of  the plane's security and maintenance I would not dare get on it if I were Abadi.  They want him dead and Iran wants to

pick the security ministers, heck they want to choose the whole GOI.   Iran's supreme can talk a long walk off a short pier and no one would miss him.

• Upvote 1

I was thinking the same thing let him fly out in it and shoot it down before it reaches Iran!

Let him take off in the damn thing; then SHOOT IT DOWN. No more plane, no more Maliki, NO MORE PROBLEM !

This ain't rocket science. Things are never as difficult as others would have you believe.

They can't. ISIS has all the weapons.
  • Upvote 2