Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are the Guru's getting low on material

Me thinks that the Guru/pumpers have run out of material 'cause there hasn't been much input in the rumor and opinion section.... and that is damn good news.  Look at the response that Adam got on his weekly report ! people seem to have gotten their fill of the constant bombardment of garbage and jumped at the opportunity to let Adam know how we appreciate his honesty and stabilizing effect that he brings. Go Adam and begone pumpers !!!!

• Upvote 2

Agreed Yendor, after Adams weekly post I can just picture the faces of the gurus with their eyes open wide and mouths dragging on the floor wondering what are we gonna say now. Let's hope they remain in their hole and keep quiet so as we can focus on the business at hand my friend. It was refreshing to see all the DVers stand behind Adam while he unleashed his wrath.

so you think the gurus are running short on info.  Well Im sure frankee and others will dream up a whole batch of reasons why it is imminent to rv.  Lets see their dancing in the streets, and theres talk in the mosque, frankee saw on the back screen at the bank and suddenly the screen went blank, the I team has just over heard that the rate is quite high, and u.s. politicians are exhanging right now, whales and tier one investors have already cashed in, and blah blah, blah wait this is just coming in my contacts and I team are both saying this week......................