Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most of Us Here Are Daydreaming

A life without dreams is a hopeless life.  We all, I hope, dream of one day not having to work everyday and enjoy a comfortable retirement.  We dream of places we would like to go see or visit.  We all wonder/dream of what it would be like to be able to help others and not have to worry about how to pay the electric bill.  I, for one, dream of helping my uncle build a family ranch and let the less fortunate kids come and experience what we enjoyed as we grew up.  No, my family was not and I am still not rich, YET.  I dream of making this happen one day so when I die, I will know I gave back the enjoyment I was fortunate enough to enjoy.  I am getting older and have experienced a lot of things in my lifetime.  This is one thing I would love to have the chance to Pay Forward.   Just my Daydreaming.

• Upvote 2

I have been in this for five years now. I guess waiting another five years won't bother me. The only the thing is, is that I am now sixty one years old. I may as we'll leave it to my kids.

I understand, Seabee....Well, I'm 57 and no kids....If it doesn't pop ( let's hope it does, obviously) within the next 15-20 years  then I guess I'll leave them ( Dinars) to the woman I very much  love and maybe some to my best Friends...

The fact that we  say ( me too) that we waited so long and some more time of waiting won't bother us ... it's only due to the numbness ( with N...) we had to develop being in this situation. JMHO.

You think there's gonna be an RV when ISIS is 8 miles from Baghdad?!

Iraq can keep on going with the dinar at the current rate without penalty.

They're selling oil so they don't care much.

Iraq is not ready for international trade on a grand scale right now!

You think nationwide commerce can be conducted without trucks being hijacked by ISIS? 

COME ON!!!!

Anyone who doesn't see this is an idiot.

The "gurus" are snowing you. There's NO WAY to smooth the wrinkles on this one.

NO RV THIS YEAR, KIDS.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Speaking for myself, originally I wanted to be a dripping rich millionaire, but right now I would be happy just to get my house paid off.  Then I could just work part time on the loading dock and my wife can make money through sewing projects here at the house.  Some folks know how to make money trading stocks and options, or doing house flipping or whatever, I am not one of them.

• Upvote 1