Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most of Us Here Are Daydreaming

we go on year after year visiting all the dinar sites :

hoping to become instant millionaires from a small investment :

nothing ever happens--not even a small increase in the IQD ;

i clicked on a while ago to to read recent posted topics---all song videos ;

i remain curious as to why people hang on dinar sites all day long ????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams;—

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

Edited by DinarGoFar
  • Upvote 2

You can't say that nothing ever happens. Iraq is moving forward with a new government. Unfortunately they've had a crook of a PM, Nuri Al Maliki, who robbed and drove the country into the ground for the last 8 years. They are recovering and now have a good leader at the helm in Abadi. Just relax and wait or get out, it's as simple as that.

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 3

You've been instructed on how to get around the music forum postings multiple times.  Please quit whining about it.

+

• Upvote 9

ISIS is within 8 miles of Baghdad --- there is doubt as to whether the Iraqi forces have the discipline to stand up if ISIS launches a major offensive.

Sorry but I don't think there will be a significant positive rate change with the bills we now hold anytime soon.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

ISIS is within 8 miles of Baghdad --- there is doubt as to whether the Iraqi forces have the discipline to stand up if ISIS launches a major offensive.

Sorry but I don't think there will be a significant positive rate change with the bills we now hold anytime soon.

Then you do not understand the resolve of the US and its allies.  They will do everything and anything possible to protect Baghdad.  It will not fall.  Nor will the allies let all that oil go to ISIS.  

• Upvote 2

The IQD remains in a holding pattern and I've become numb to it.  For me, there turned out to be another blessing in this investment......I've made great friends here at Dinar Vets.....which is priceless.  I don't visit the other dinar sites, for they are the devil.    :eyebrows:    Plus, there's LOPsters to be poked and prodded.    :lol:   Besides, who doesn't like music?   :shrug:  

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 2

End Quote

hello one2one.....To say that when you clicked on a while ago to read recent posted topics ... they were ALL song videos sounds greatly exaggerated...

As for myself ( not that I owe you ANY explanation...) I spend a few hours here daily  cos I want to.

Ciao and take care.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Some ppl on here that invested very heavily in this and put alot of dollas into it....you guys have alot riding on this...  :shrug:

Me on the other hand only invested a small amount back when (in 04) and have since chalked the money invested as a loss.  -_-  so IF or WHEN something happens it will be just like wining the lottery for me.... you guys might end up being WAY more rich than me, but I will still be able to sleep at night IF this doesnt pan out for the best....

But I am hoping for the BEST............GO RV....we are closer than ever before....  :woot:

:twocents:

• Upvote 2

You've been instructed on how to get around the music forum postings multiple times.  Please quit whining about it.

+

GRAZIE!!!!!

The IQD remains in a holding pattern and I've become numb to it.  For me, there turned out to be another blessing in this investment......I've made great friends here at Dinar Vets.....which is priceless.  I don't visit the other dinar sites, for they are the devil.    :eyebrows:    Plus, there's LOPsters to be poked and prodded.    :lol:   Besides, who doesn't like music?   :shrug:  

GO RV, and NO BV 

Da Man...Shabs....

FYI - Rdoncampos Enjoys Performing His Topless Jazzercise To Umbertino's Postings Of Broadway Show Tunes ! :o

:D :D :D

Right

• Upvote 1

Some ppl on here that invested very heavily in this and put alot of dollas into it....you guys have alot riding on this...  :shrug:

Me on the other hand only invested a small amount back when (in 04) and have since chalked the money invested as a loss.  -_-  so IF or WHEN something happens it will be just like wining the lottery for me.... you guys might end up being WAY more rich than me, but I will still be able to sleep at night IF this doesnt pan out for the best....

But I am hoping for the BEST............GO RV....we are closer than ever before....  :woot:

:twocents:

Right on!  After 3 months I considered it as a loss.  If I needed money for any reason I would not sell my dinar . . . it is gone.  But the tickets are still in my lock box which is stored in my safe.  

Anything that comes of this speculative investment is gravy over the biscuits.  

• Upvote 1