Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

We agree with you as well Adam, although you were using kid gloves hehehe. Read IRAQI NEWS and IRAQI BUSINESS NEWS our fellow dinarians and you will see Iraq in a new light. DO NOT only read the American/Western media!! As for Baghdad, how can 3 or 30,300,3,000 or even 30,000 ISIS combatants overrun a city of around almost 9 MILLION??? It doesn't add up! Please endeavor to get a balance of info.

• Upvote 1

Yo Adam :)

Finally... bravo to you...  I was wondering when you are going to jump off the fence and just let it rip :)  I agree with you and yes not all 100%, even in gold only 99.99% :)

Now that you let it out and feel better :)  let's hear more about your opinion on dinar :)  

• Upvote 2

Adam,

I know I only speak for myself, but I would have never followed up on any of recommendations you have made if you were not the person you are and continue to be. Even though we have not met yet, I consider you to be one of my most trusted advisors. If I had thought for one second that you were like the people pleasing, a__ kissing, chameleons, which only seek to serve themselves, I would not be responding now. A whole lot of people owe you a deep gratitude, but I know you don't do what you do to seek the "praise" of the multitudes. Just to tell you thank you is not enough.

• Upvote 1

Dawg...There's little margin for era with the stance you took on these issues you elaborated on. ''Thanks'' my man for clarifying your beliefs...This's the only logical way to continue with a clear path into our next phase. I'll inform you now that once the funds are available I'll be looking for dual citizenship to secure my freedom of movement. I appreciate your candor, sincerity and integrity which has escalated with my perception of what you have revealed that truly weighs on your heart and troubles your soul. It takes something special from a special part in a man to reveal what truly matters and to care that it matters that what you feel is understood.... I can stand beside a man that can make a stand for what he feels and believe in...From where I come from Adam...''Your a Man among Men''....  

• Upvote 3

WTG Adam! I suspected that you felt that way, but I have been reluctant to express my personal political and religious views on-line. Government is everywhere watching and listening. And, our society has devolved into a massive number of "entitlement-minded" baboons led into this mindset by a massive number of greedy, self-serving politicians (supposedly servants of the people), who I call criminals with a license to steal! They, in turn, have expanded government to a size way beyond control, it actually has been out of control for a long, long time, and hired massive numbers of incompetents to harass and confuse the public as if we work for them. I am totally disgusted with the state of affairs and so-called "political correctness" in this country and can't wait for the RV as my vehicle out.

So that being said, I got that off my chest as you have shown me the way, I am not certain where we are as of today in the RV process. Could you elaborate a little more, or is it that there is nothing further to report at this time?

I value your opinion and treat the information you provide as if it were gold.

Thanks for all you and the DinarVets team do.

Go RV!  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :tiphat:  :salute:  :shrug:

Well said larryk43! And Adam, go for it. I respect your honesty-thanks!!!

• Upvote 2

Whew!

With that I now have a confession.

I stopped reading Adam's weekly posts a very long time ago for the very reason he has finally admitted to here. He seemed to be very "middle of the road" when it came to taking a stand, and quite frankly I felt sorry for the guy. That's because I saw him as trying to appease everyone, and failing miserable in the process. 

Yet, I knew this wasn't the Adam Montana I held in high esteem, but just couldn't figure out why he took such a stance.

Fast forward to his last email notification on the news of the final 2 ministers being announced to parliament within moments. It was an epiphany event for me, and I immediately hurried on over here to read about it.

I have defended this site against all sorts of "Haters" over the years, and that's just because I don't like Ugly. I support our 1st Amendment rights, and nowhere is it more prevalent than here at DinarVets, thanks entirely to Adam Montana. As I said in one of my own last posts, he is the Dictator here, and what he says goes., and who stays on as a member here, or goes, is his call exclusively.

I just thank you from the bottom of my heart, Adam, for finally stepping out from behind the curtain of safety, and expressing the real you for us all to see/read.

Thanks again!

Billio0

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your post. Happy to see you express yourself. 2 Questions:

1. Since I have closed all my bank accts in the US and dont have PayPal or similar, how can i rejoint the VIP section?

2. What country are you eyeing, if I might ask? I am looking at 2 places and wanted to know if we are like-minded

Thanks for all your do, even if you pissed of Umbert and Thug

Dunno, just saying......Cheers from sunny SE Asia

• Upvote 1

Well said larryk43! And Adam, go for it. I respect your honesty-thanks!!!

Thanks Thriver, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post and comment favorably on it. It's a pleasure to be in the company of sane rational people, and we're all here thanks to the work that Adam and his team have done.  :salute:  :goodnews:

• Upvote 2

Adam, way to go on the new you. Over the last several weeks, I could sense you were holding back on your real thoughts. I was even ready to pack it in and turn my back on the DV site and fly away on my own. I am sure you have been carrying on a lot of stress in how to deal with your situation and move forward without having to offend a lot of people out there. In the end it wasn't as difficult as you might have thought. For me, I would have compared your situation to that of telling my x wife and family that I wanted a divorce.

It weighed on me heavily for many weeks before I let it out. Once I got it off my chest, I felt the weight of the world lift off my chest and I felt life come back into my body. I'll bet there were many of us wondering why you were holding back.

You can't please everyone as I have always felt. You just have to take the punch and keep on going. You did exactly what I suspect many of us was waiting for. Now, get right back on that horse of yours and spread your real thoughts and continue to keep it real.

I will now stay with you as I did in the early days and continue to march forward to the end of the RV even if it takes several more years,

[which I hope not]

Thanks Adam,

Dave,Seabee F

• Upvote 1

Where's the part where I get alienated? Didn't see it.
But I did see where you slipped that "4.29:1" in there. No guru blather has anything to do with those particular numerals set in that order for me. Still didn't alienate me. Gotta try harder. Maybe I'll change my online name to 1911 to see if I can offend anyone with that.
So how was breakfast with possum? :D

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much, Adam, for your frankness - it's quite refreshing!  I am entirely in agreement with your assessment.

Especially, with regards to governments (US in particular)… If you have a rudimentary knowledge of the Founders, you will see that you are very much in line with their perspective, as well.  The reason I am VIP and OSI is because of the major political shift that has taken place over the last 50 years in the US.  My family has volunteered and fought in the Revolutionary War, Mexican/American War, the Civil War (both sides), WWI, WWII, and Vietnam, and it wasn't so the elitists could usurp the authority of the People, rob us of our life, liberty, and property, and politicize the Executive Branch and its departments for political gain.  :twocents:

Once again, thank you for your efforts, and thank you for making the benefits of your hard work available to folks like me.

Go RV!!!