Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

I am so glad you let it all out. Or at least that much of it anyway. Obviously, there are a lot of us who feel the same way. I usually don't post much on here, but I do check in weekly. I'm so tired of feeling like we are going to be attacked for saying how we feel about the government and the PC Police out there. Trust me, I have several in my family that will be happy to oblige. I am 100% on board with what you said, and want to thank you for sharing that and for keeping us so informed. 

God Bless!

• Upvote 1

Adam, this is by far one of your best post that really let people know what a good person you are!  I have had the pleasure over the years of getting to know you on a personal level and I must say that I am 100% proud to call you my friend!  Thank you for sharing your true thoughts with us on the events of the world and DV.  YOU ARE THE MAN!!  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

AGREED!!!  :twothumbs: :twothumbs: :cigar:

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon Adam, and a great afternoon it is after reading your post. Stepping out of the boundaries sure makes one feel good and I'm sure you are walking on clouds today. Their are many preasures and obstacles in life coupled with fear that prevents one from moving forward or putting together their own plan, with the key word being FEAR. Thanks for all that you do and not having the FEAR to speak your mind with us here. I look forward to the day when we take this to the next level, but until then, feet on the ground, and

patience will better serve my sanity. Thank you again sir and very much appreciated.

• Upvote 2

WOW. Thanks Adam Great Chat!!!  I learned some 40+ years ago when I built my first business, if the Boss don't call the shots then the natives run around lost and crazy!!!  When this is all over and done and we meet in Vegas I will raise a toast to You and then we shall all have a Great Time!!!

Sincerely,

BradyBear

• Upvote 2

WOW!!!  I thought everyone on this site was here because they wanted to get a more "realistic and/or balanced" idea of what was happening with this "investment".  I wasn't aware it was a site where the chief moderator could rant and have a multitude of minions follow.  Personal opinions are just that....personal.  Those who feel they "know you" only on the basis of what you have posted and because they have the same beliefs as you are like those who have joined a cult.  Too much drinking of the Kool-Aid!

I'm not offended by anything you said and you have the right to rant and give your opinion on all things!  I'm just not interested in hearing them.  I'm only here to get your opinion on what's going on with the Dinar.  Everything else you and the others rant about or how feel about, I could care less.  And you did make me smile though....primarily your comments about your VIP section (always another revenue stream for you) and making yourself ready to move to another country!  HA HA HA!!!  I bet it's a county somewhere in the Southern hemisphere.  But hey! Good for you!

More dinar info please, less "entertainment" value would be appreciated.

Thank you

I started to waste my time with you but decided in stead to not waste my time. Adam vent all you like Sir, some of us like knowing everyone is not drinking said kool aid.

• Upvote 6

calkid11 wrote:

Thank you Adam for all your hard work and finally

letting it go instead of keeping it bottled up inside.

Feels much better to let it out. Your the man Adam!!!!!!

OMG...

More than eight of the keys

on your keyboard DO work!!!

This reminds me of one of the final

scenes in Gone In 60 Seconds, when

everyone is eating and Sphinx actually

speaks for the first time in the movie...

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 8

i must say good job sir, 

better then me, i always vent but i dont think the words i 

always use when venting correctly would be fully respected

or maybe they would hmmmm

god bless and please text me any time

well at least for the rv would be good

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

SPOT ON ADAM, SPOT ON!!!  All gardens need to be weeded every now and then to thrive.  Good riddance to any who where offended.  They are the ones that hinder our country from moving forward on so many levels, "Because they're OFFENDED"  Who gives a $(#(&)* if they are offended?  Grow up & put your big boy/girl pants on.  We need to burn the PC flag and be done with it.  Of course we need to be civil and decent towards each other but if you don't like what someone is saying, go somewhere else.  Please! and let the rest of us get on with our lives, goals & dreams.

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Again, your post was awesome and as I see in the responses, you are receiving well earned accolades...humility and integrity are things that are required of a real leader, and you are a real leader...and thanks for kind words on my astuteness...lol...probably got luck on that question...

It is totally awesome to be part of this site and I see so many awesome people on here... :twothumbs:...thanks to the mods as well and the newshounds too :bravo:

• Upvote 1

That's all I'm going to address for now... I have a ton more that

I want to say, and I'll be doing that in the coming days and weeks.

I know a lot of you pop in here every week to read my analysis on

the Dinar... my apologies for straying so far from the normal path

this week without any warning.

Adam.

Really?

You actually went there?

You actually wrote IN THE COMING DAYS...???

Well, I guess this ride will get to each of us

at some point.

Looking forward to your next ranting / venting session.

I hopes it's... :soon: !!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, I'm guessing this is your prelude to a nice piece of property that you found somewhere, probably surrounded by ocean, that has no national allegiance and which needs compassionate, like-minded, hard workers to plan for, buy, and occupy after the RV. Count me in! I like how you think! (I'm not giving up on the USA yet, but everyone needs their Plan B to fall back on.)

While I'll never be accused of being just a follower, I do love working together with folks, compassionate but determined, who incessantly try to do it better each time.

• Upvote 1

I'm not offended at all Adam. I appreciate the fact there is someone that will speak their feelings, and not tiptoe around what they want to say. I agree with what you had to say. I say let it rip and say it as you feel it.Thank you very much for guiding us through, the topics of Dinar. You are very much appreciated.....

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for this enlightening post.  I loved it.  I rarely post cause I don't have any info to convey.  You guys are the experts.  I do have a bit of IQD's and VND's but I have never gotten my badge because I don't know how to post pictures of them.  I'm not that savy on computers but I am getting there.  I have joined your VIP but I don't know when it or if it has expired yet.  My husband and I are in our seventies and we tend to forget and misplace things sometimes.  He enjoys it when I read your posts on the D. Gurus and their posts too.  God bless and please keep up your great work.   Thanks again. :bravo::backflip:   By the way, I totally agree with you.

Edited by Sandrider
  • Upvote 5