Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK Adam...Where is my Wed. Fix???

securityguy

C'mon Adam, after that e-mail I'm dying to know what is going on. I figure I will be toasting our good luck or taking some more of those "little white pills"

I take it that since you haven't posted your Wednesday update that things must still be unfolding over there.

I have a granddaughter coming to live with us and now I have someone to spoil, and the RV will sure help Grandma and Grandpa in doing this.

Anxiously wating to here your update.

• Upvote 4

What e-mail did you get? I'm curious now.

"A Source In The Office Abadi: The Next Government Will Be Presented To Parliament In The Coming Hours"

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/188178-a-source-in-the-office-abadi-the-next-government-will-be-presented-to-parliament-in-the-coming-hours/

"Parliament Confirms Near Approve The General Budget"

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/188179-parliament-confirms-near-approve-the-general-budget/

Full plate or not, the DV Members deserve your report at a 'reasonable time' on every Wednesday. That is why we have PAID to be members of the best Dinar site there is.

It is  now 5:20 PM EST and no report.

I am sure that this post will not be viewed as 'politically correct' but we always hold Adam's comments with much value.   

Edited by golfnsr

Full plate or not, the DV Members deserve your report at a 'reasonable time' on every Wednesday. That is why we have PAID to be members.

I am sure that this post will not be viewed as 'politically correct' but we always hold Adam's comments with much value.   

Full plate or not, the DV Members deserve your report at a 'reasonable time' on every Wednesday. That is why we have PAID to be members.

Wow! Give him his money back.

• Upvote 1

No Cosmicndn you'all will not be left behind.This site will light up

like a Christmas tree. BELIEVE ME! It is kind of spooky not hearing

from Adam though at this late hour. He is a very busy man and I

for one don't know how he does it.

• Upvote 1

Full plate or not, the DV Members deserve your report at a 'reasonable time' on every Wednesday. That is why we have PAID to be members of the best Dinar site there is.

sounds like you had one too bogeys in your round today...yikes!!!   While I also look forward every week to his updates and answers to the questions....I did not know there was a time limit set for Adam to post his updates.  He is a busy man, and even though he loves the Packers (one of his few faults) :) ,  if he is late posting, I am OK with it. This site is the ONLY one that is worth following.  There is one other site I check, but not nearly as much as this one.  So you are right golf, your post is not politically correct.  In my view, it is rude and totally uncalled for. 

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Senior, as a friend and breakfast at Cracker Barrel, if that was serious, settle down.  You're out of line.  Everybody has "stuff" that happens in the course of a week.  You do, I do and Adam does too.  Nadita, on the other hand ..... she has nothing to do all day other than find me another good stock pick!!!!

• Upvote 3