Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Northwest Bank Story

moonstruck777

Spoke with the Main Bank which is one of the Big 5. They told me in no uncertain terms that their bank does not deal with IQD exchange now or in the future. My question is this; how can some banks claim they "know" about the IQD, when our main branch which houses the vault says an emphatic no. Any ideas?

Most of the banks, if not all, know about the IQD because of dinar speculators asking about an exchange in the future.  If any bank says that they will not deal in IQD or make an exchange, just go to another bank.  Don't fool around with them.  The best policy is NOT to ask what they are going to do, but simply wait for a list of banks after the RV.  Asking and getting excited that the RV is going to happen "tomorrow" is simply setting yourself up for disappointment.  The bank has no clue what will happen and neither do the gurus.  

Forget the financial institutions until after an RV; if there is going to be one.  It would be better to personally get ready and prepared for what you need to do, the steps you need to take, and the security measures to protect your windfall.  You can do most of those things WITHOUT trying to let everyone know that there is a possibility that you are going to be a millionaire.  It simply ego that wants certain people to know that you are not as destitute as people think you are, or that you are going to be going to be a lot wealthier than you are right now.  Let them find out later.  The surprise can be highly gratifying.  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

Once something does change, those very some banks that scoff at you will welcome you with open arms. And free checking, toasters, stadium blankets, coolers and maybe free chicken diners.  Along with every other bank in town.

Me? I want the best deal.  The one that saves me tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Just one percent of one million is 10K.  So I want the best deal.  If the banks have been a real jerk to you, I'd also go for a car wash and detail while I waiting to do the exchange.  While enjoying a catered lunch in the bank managers office and a massage.  

Am I asking for too much???

Really?  I'll just stick to the best deal and very low key.  Maybe going to a branch that I'll never step foot in again, if it is local.

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 2

Once something does change, those very some banks that scoff at you will welcome you with open arms. And free checking, toasters, stadium blankets, coolers and maybe free chicken diners. 

WOW! LOL ! Screw the blankets or coolers! I want me a money-making chicken diner!

''Winner...Winner...Chicken Dinner''...eaten behind the managers deck after which the best lookin' woman workin' in the bank in a bikini preforming the message...all along the manager in the parking lot washing and putting a fresh coat of wax on my newly acquired CTX Catty that just came from NRS w/Twin turbo dialed boost.....  

I bought my first IQD from WF - and was asked at that time, if I didn't want to open up an account for what was to come - I said no, because I didn't know how long the ride. So in spite of what is being said by WF, they are anticipating this will happen and will want the business. The color is green and that is right up WF's alley.

• Upvote 1

Wells Fargo has a youtube video up a while back basically stating we do not buy dinar nor do we have any plans to in the future. Any bank who says emphatically we never will is basically just saying that so you leave them alone and don't call them 3x a week asking if they are now dealing with it. Some banks don't deal with foreign currency period, some only deal with Euros and Pounds or a few common ones like canadian. ANy bank who deals with Dong could potentially in the future deal with Dinar, heck banks used to deal with dinar but with it not being traded probably don't want to hold it.

Basically like another poster said don't bother banks until you know something concrete has happenned with value and better yet don't bother until the dinar is on forex tehn call around and see who deals it and the best rate dont bother them until then though

This is a very funny topic! I went to the bank today to cash in some coins, I have been saving. My business banker came over and help me roll the coins in the room where you take the saftey deposit boxes to. There were a bunch of coins,so she got one of the tellers to help too. There was some idle chit chat going on, I told them one day I was coming to that bank, to my saftey deposit box and when I left, I was starting my world tour! I told them, that they could be in my entourage also. My business banker was looking at me, like yea, I heard this before! Before I could say anything she says, does this windfall have to do with the Iraq dinar? I looked at her, with a puzzled look, and said what is that! The teller that was in there too says, That's a big scam going around! I started questioning them about it. The answers to that question were so write off this site, it was un-believable!! About what people that live here around me were doing, to these bank personnel. There are a lot of people buying in to, what tony, frank, okie, & the entire gang of poo-roos are putting out. There are real people out there, that believe that BULL$H-T! These bankers were fed up with all these people coming and trying to open accounts with no money, demanding to speak to private bankes on down the list. I really thought that was scuttle- butt. I cant believe there are that many stupid people. The tales the bank personnel were telling me were flat damn crazy. It was very intresting to say the least and funny too. We talked about 45 min as they helped me roll all the coins. As I left,they were glad to hear, that I was waiting on another investment of mine, to come in.( Its in a real company) So they were happy they actuality had chance to come to my world tour, that I am having. Which is true, I dont, have all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. My business banker come up to and said I'm glad your not in that dinar scam! I told her dont worry, I'm NOT! There you go, a real bank story. I found out today the Iraq Dinar is full blown scam. Dont shoot me, I'm just the messanger! I know there are a lot of people that are not going to like this report. :twocents:  :salute:

This is a very funny topic! I went to the bank today to cash in some coins, I have been saving. My business banker came over and help me roll the coins in the room where you take the saftey deposit boxes to. There were a bunch of coins,so she got one of the tellers to help too. There was some idle chit chat going on, I told them one day I was coming to that bank, to my saftey deposit box and when I left, I was starting my world tour! I told them, that they could be in my entourage also. My business banker was looking at me, like yea, I heard this before! Before I could say anything she says, does this windfall have to do with the Iraq dinar? I looked at her, with a puzzled look, and said what is that! The teller that was in there too says, That's a big scam going around! I started questioning them about it. The answers to that question were so write off this site, it was un-believable!! About what people that live here around me were doing, to these bank personnel. There are a lot of people buying in to, what tony, frank, okie, & the entire gang of poo-roos are putting out. There are real people out there, that believe that BULL$H-T! These bankers were fed up with all these people coming and trying to open accounts with no money, demanding to speak to private bankes on down the list. I really thought that was scuttle- butt. I cant believe there are that many stupid people. The tales the bank personnel were telling me were flat damn crazy. It was very intresting to say the least and funny too. We talked about 45 min as they helped me roll all the coins. As I left,they were glad to hear, that I was waiting on another investment of mine, to come in.( Its in a real company) So they were happy they actuality had chance to come to my world tour, that I am having. Which is true, I dont, have all my eggs in one basket, so to speak. My business banker come up to and said I'm glad your not in that dinar scam! I told her dont worry, I'm NOT! There you go, a real bank story. I found out today the Iraq Dinar is full blown scam. Dont shoot me, I'm just the messanger! I know there are a lot of people that are not going to like this report. :twocents:  :salute:

Yeah I think the bankers get really annoyed, they literally will have the same individual calling them 4,5, 6 times a day, has the rate changed yet, do your computers show the new rate, I'm comming in tomorrow I wanna talk to a wealth manager, etc. 

The Dinar isn't a scam, it's all about expectations. If you expect to make 47 million Dollars off a $1,000 investment then you are in for disapointment. If you think maybe that DInar you paid a grand for will be worth 2k or 3k a few years down the road, well that could be a possibility. Anyone who's been in this thing since say 2004 or 2005 probably paid $500 or less for tehir dinars and could sell today for $800 hardly a scam, not the windfall we hoped for buck a $300-$400 profit per million is money in the bank. The poor saps who think they are going to pay for their kids education, their retirement, etc with teh DInar are in for disapointment I believe. 

All I do know is the IQD is pegged to the USD and has been running off the USD for years and the USD was preferred on the streets....if the economy is use to that type of transaction on the streets, in the real world....I'd go out on a limb and say the economy can with stand a .86 increase at the least..... 

All I do know is the IQD is pegged to the USD and has been running off the USD for years and the USD was preferred on the streets....if the economy is use to that type of transaction on the streets, in the real world....I'd go out on a limb and say the economy can with stand a .86 increase at the least..... 

I was under the impression it wasn't "pegged" since they are not part of IMF, still are under sanctions, isn't traded on forex and is sold by auction as opposed to a float like most pegged currencies. 

• 4 weeks later...

There was a story recently about how workers at some banks get very upset when they found out that the RV stories are true and their bank has been lying to them all along.  No one knows for sure what will happen.  With 23 countries now abandoning the dollar and doing their own trading without going through New York Mellon bank, the whole IMF, BIS, SWIFT apparatus is in question.

Edited by lupine49