Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just concerned.....

hozer

I'm

I know some say "never let them cut on you." Well I'm from the other school of thought. I did inversion tables,pain pills(so many),chiropractic,acupuncture,epidurals,the tens device,the e-stem device,laser therapy,sonic therapy and physical therapy. I did it all and they were all Band-Aids. It wasn't until I let/got them "cut on me" that the eight years of misery went away. The tax(pain) my body/mind payed ain't deductible. It took a long time,but I finally found a doctor who said "OK no more Band-Aids, it's broke, let's fix it" And he did.

. Sometimes surgery is required, I grant that. I've had my share playing football for 19 years total. I just believe that you should exhaust all other options before you let someone take a knife, and cause a fresh injury to the body, to fix something else. Most back injuries can be helped with inversion and a little time, but for some, unfortunately, getting cut IS the only answer.

FYI - Rdoncampos Recommends Nipple Clamps ! :o

Idk If They'll Help Ur Back Though ! :blink:

He Mostly Wears Them As A Fashion Accessory + He's Into Pain !

:D :D :D

(Enbrel Is Some Super Heavy Duty But Effective Arthritis Medicine) :bump:

B) B)

LMAO!!  You are a mess!!  Don't think the nipple clamps will work for me!!  LOL

• Upvote 2

FYI - Rdoncampos Recommends Nipple Clamps ! :o

Idk If They'll Help Ur Back Though ! :blink:

He Mostly Wears Them As A Fashion Accessory + He's Into Pain !

:D:D:D

(Enbrel Is Some Super Heavy Duty But Effective Arthritis Medicine) :bump:

B)B)

It took him 2 hours to do the 7 minute ab video workout........and then another 20 minutes to keep staring at his ab after he was finished

• Upvote 2

What ever became of Nortac or wife in the know, didn't they cash in last year? No pics of their big mansions or bank accounts? 

Rumor Has It That They Purchased A Nudist Colony With The Proceeds ! :o

The Pics Are Supposedly On Some Swingers Web Site - Ask Umbertino For The Password ...

:D         :D         :D

• Upvote 1

I am just concerned that we won't see an RV anytime soon becuase of all the ISIS bs and other issues that are going on in in IRAQ at this time. sniff sniff :(

i have been on this ride for over 10 years and believe it or not , most of the guru names have stayed the same and the rv today tomorrow for sure on friday , by the 15th , by thanksgiving ,  same old stuff day after day year after year and so on and so on.....  honestly the spin changes a little but for the most part it is always going to rv and it just quite never happens..... i know for a fact terryk,okie,poppy,blaino,exogen,tlar, and the list goes on have predicted the rv as imminent thousands of times, and they will continue to do so as long as someone out there is selling dinar to the sheep there will be a guru to insure that the hype will drive the demand.

I too have here been since 2009 and at times have been frustrated about how long of wait we have all endured. I have been mad as Hell at times and strangely positive other times. The best thing I have found to get me through is to turn my back on the DV site. I may stay away for about a month and a half and when I come back to take it all in again I have a new perspective on things.

At the end of the day, it is what it is and we will all be better people for it. We will all have had the time to think of what we will really do with any new found wealth. Money can cause great problems between people and I have decided that I will spend this time thinking of what I will do when my ship comes in, provided that it will be a big ship.

I like to have faith in people and pray that we will all come through all this with clear and open minds and our families will be all the better from this. It has been a long ride, but most importantly it will be a longer ride till at what time we meet our maker and he ask us what we did for our fellow man. This is the way I believe it will all go down.

Go........RV and good luck to all

Seabee

• Upvote 2

It took him 2 hours to do the 7 minute ab video workout........and then another 20 minutes to keep staring at his ab after he was finished

lol

Rumor Has It That They Purchased A Nudist Colony With The Proceeds ! :o

The Pics Are Supposedly On Some Swingers Web Site - Ask Umbertino For The Password ...

:D         :D         :D

Forgot it by now......

• Upvote 1

Well guys thanks for all the replies. It's kinda F'up that we wont see it RV if at all with all the unrest in IRAQ plus with the ISIS issues anytime soon. I have had my Dinar for 6 years now. I am 65 years old and I don't see this is going to RV in my lifetime. That is why I will give all of my Dinar to my kids when I die off. Maybe they will have more luck with the Dinar RV'ing in their lifetime lol

• Upvote 1

they are kits that are available online..I will look for the website

I believe the wagon on the first one is photoshopped.....the dogs are not smart enough to sit still

You would be surprised how long I can sit still if a doggy treat is involved 

Doggy treat

sexy-girls-in-bikini-52.jpg?w=550&h=732

• Upvote 4