Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 10-8-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, I know you've always said that the HCL had to be settled before the RV...and that made sense. Don't you think it also makes sense that in order to RV, we have to first take care of ISSIS and secure the country?  The media is saying this conflict could take years. What say you on this matter?

Mr. Montana,

Let's pretend for a minute everything (as we see it) is done in regards to Iraq hitting the " RV Green Light" .   HCL, budget, fully seated government etc..........all done.

Based on your knowledge , what are the odds Iraq doesn't RV and continues to manage their economy thru money auctions or whatever means available?

Thanks for the hard work and countless hours you and your team spends keeping us all informed !

Adam,

I have always thought that the lower denomination/fils would release in conjunction with the RV of the IQD...to see them prior would tip the game...is this assumption on or near the mark?  Heretofore I have not been overly interested in posts by anyone showing lower denom's, other than for the entertainment value of responses.  Thanks. 

Howdy Adam,

Even "IF" they manage to fully sit the government and pass the budget my Mid-Month, do they push the monitary reforms forwards when there are so many other laws that probably should be passes prior the reforms to help ensure success.

Adam, Whazup...''How bout dat Breeze''.....Do ya think it's possible for Iraq to have already printed the lower denominational notes and have them setting in a vault somewhere, ready to distribute once the switch's flipped. I know it was said that the old coins that were used before hand were stored in large quantities waiting on a design, so they could be melted down and re-minted.....''Hope ol' Roger's can get the Pak back on line''...