Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF Bank Story

Brinx65

LGD...There goes that ''Funny Little Tingling Feeling''....''umbertino'' How about some Bob Seger ''Smachdown'' in honor of Texas Granny for the way she'll yank the slack out of someone's rope in a New York Minute....Hows bout two for Granny, throw some ''Eagle's'' New York Minute on here...OH, for Shabb...PPLLLEEEEEEESE........................

• Upvote 2

"..............ok ok lets settle down just a bit............................................remember.........................once this thing happens.........................and we are all rich..............................I am buying unlimited drinks at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.................................................meet me at the bar near the Valet entrance !!!!!...................................seriously!!  and.......................I will be picking you up at the airport in my new Bentley!!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 4

after seeing private investment offices opening up all over town, I went into Chase about a year ago to ask a Bank manager (– woman who I've known for a long time who I have a nice relationship with) about the dinar. She looked at me and said "no comment " but the look she gave me was if I was nuts. It wasn't a smirk or knowing grin- it was " you're nuts"

That's my bank story...

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 4

Can you see the many variables to the conclusion your drawing.... with the accumulating negativity as represented here, in the majority of your post it is hard to believe that you would have a close relationship with anybody that thinks you believe in the dinar in the first place. Step back and don't think so highly of yourself and look at it in this point of view......Over a long period of time and having a good relationship with especially a Manager of the bank it's inconceivable, especially for you to have not already had conversation with her on the subject of the dinar. With your constant bashing of the dinar, I'd wager a bet it, that's the attitude you had. The ''No Comment'' was probably a good sign she does know something about the dinar and doesn't want to go through the same torture of your trash mouthing something that's financially elementary to foresee. Your probably correct in annualizing her look of ''Your Nuts''....When a woman replies with the comment...''No Comment'' and doesn't cover that response with compassion to whatever the depth of yall relationship buuut makes it obvious she meant that look.........You'd better climb down to ground level  because she probably meant and a ''Loser'' too....JMHO   

after seeing private investment offices opening up all over town, I went into Chase about a year ago to ask a Bank manager (– woman who I've known for a long time who I have a nice relationship with) about the dinar. She looked at me and said "no comment " but the look she gave me was if I was nuts. It wasn't a smirk or knowing grin- it was " you're nuts"

That's my bank story...

Did you break-up on good terms OR ???  Nice to know Chase is getting some PR.

"..............ok ok lets settle down just a bit............................................remember.........................once this thing happens.........................and we are all rich..............................I am buying unlimited drinks at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.................................................meet me at the bar near the Valet entrance !!!!!...................................seriously!!  and.......................I will be picking you up at the airport in my new Bentley!!

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Dont forget to put Artitech on guest list!!! please

That's my bank story...

She forgot to wink!

Can you see the many variables to the conclusion your drawing.... with the accumulating negativity as represented here, in the majority of your post it is hard to believe that you would have a close relationship with anybody that thinks you believe in the dinar in the first place. Step back and don't think so highly of yourself and look at it in this point of view......Over a long period of time and having a good relationship with especially a Manager of the bank it's inconceivable, especially for you to have not already had conversation with her on the subject of the dinar. With your constant bashing of the dinar, I'd wager a bet it, that's the attitude you had. The ''No Comment'' was probably a good sign she does know something about the dinar and doesn't want to go through the same torture of your trash mouthing something that's financially elementary to foresee. Your probably correct in annualizing her look of ''Your Nuts''....When a woman replies with the comment...''No Comment'' and doesn't cover that response with compassion to whatever the depth of yall relationship buuut makes it obvious she meant that look.........You'd better climb down to ground level because she probably meant and a ''Loser'' too....JMHO

You are a very nasty person and have no idea who I am nor what I think.

I conveyed my experience.

Thanks for the bashing.

Did you break-up on good terms OR ??? Nice to know Chase is getting some PR.

I banked for 10 years when it was WAMU and this manager and I spoke often.

I'm done with this site

You guys are not nice

• Upvote 2