Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EBOLA Info on it and how to avoid it

Here is some info on Ebola from the CDC, I'll give a link on the bottom to the site as it has a lot more info.  When ever the government gets the media to say don't worry about it and don't panic ........................... it's probably time to start worrying about it!!  :D  :lol:  :lol: Chance favors the prepared mind, it never hurts to know what's going on!!  :twothumbs:   

How do I protect myself against Ebola?

If you must travel to an area affected by the 2014 Ebola outbreak, protect yourself by doing the following:

• Wash hands frequently or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
  • Avoid contact with blood and body fluids of any person, particularly someone who is sick.
  • Do not handle items that may have come in contact with an infected person’s blood or body fluids.
  • Do not touch the body of someone who has died from Ebola.
  • Do not touch bats and nonhuman primates or their blood and fluids and do not touch or eat raw meat prepared from these animals.
  • Avoid hospitals where Ebola patients are being treated. The U.S. Embassy or consulate is often able to provide advice on medical facilities.
  • Seek medical care immediately if you develop fever (temperature of 101.5°F/ 38.6°C) and any of the other following symptoms: headache, muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, or unexplained bruising or bleeding.
    • Limit your contact with other people until and when you go to the doctor. Do not travel anywhere else besides a healthcare facility

Here is the link to the CDC, like I said way more info there then I wanted to drag over here!!  Media is already trying to deflect the dangers of it by saying the flu causes more deaths, blah, blah, blah.  I don't believe in the flu shots, nor do I let my kids get them, yet none of us have had the flu in years and years and years, imagine that!!  :rolleyes:

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/outbreaks/2014-west-africa/qa.html

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5

Just a side note - look at the label of the hand sanitizer your are using.  Hand sanitizers come in two forms; one meant to kill only bacteria and another meant to kill all forms of germs including bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa.  Read the instructions and make sure it states that it is effective against viruses. 

http://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2012/01/13/examining-the-effectiveness-of-hand-sanitizers/

• Upvote 5

If there is Nothing to Colloidal Silver why would the Government keep it from getting to the people that might need it?
I really like my  silverpuppy    Colloidal Silver maker,   good to have one around in case you need one

http://www.naturalnews.com/047101_ebola_colloidal_silver_government_seizure.html#

(NaturalNews) Efforts to bring natural Ebola treatments to suffering West Africans have been squelched by the World Health Organization (WHO), which recently blocked multiple shipments of nanosilver solution measuring at 10 parts per million (ppm) from entering the region, leaving thousands to suffer needlessly.

WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver, which the U.S. government previously demonstrated is highly effective against Ebola. WHO ordered the trial not to proceed despite the fact that it had earlier voiced support for experimental treatments.

Both WHO and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have given their blessing to experimental therapies for Ebola, citing a lack of proven treatment options. But when it comes to using therapeutic silver, all bets are off, it seems.

Authorities block small shipment of nanosilver three timesAccording to the Natural Solutions Foundation (NSF), efforts to ship nanosilver into Sierra Leone have thus far failed. The organization has been trying to deliver a shipment of 200 bottles of nanosilver 10 ppm, and 100 tubes of nanosilver gel, to no avail. At this point, the shipment has been returned to the U.S. for the third time.

"That parcel, shipped Air Express at a cost of $3400 to Sierra Leone on August 20, never made it out of Paris," reads an NSF action alert. "Air France has yet to find a reason for that. But it made its way back to the US again, apparently for the 3rd time without being delivered to Africa."

People are dying, and bureaucrats are still playing politics with silverFormerly classified documents obtained from the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) reveal that antimicrobial silver solutions like the kind NSF is trying to deliver to Africa have proven benefits in fighting Ebola and other forms of hemorrhagic fever. Research conducted by the DOD and several other federal agencies back in 2008 confirmed this, though health regulators largely ignored it.

A presentation entitled "Silver Nanoparticles Neutralize Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses," which revealed exactly what its name suggests, was buried and kept secret for years. In essence, investigators determined that simple silver solutions neutralize viruses like Arenavirus and Filovirus, both of which are related to Ebola.

Interestingly, the research was conducted with the backing of the DOD's Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) and the U.S. Strategic Command Center for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction. The presentation was given by researchers from the Applied Biotechnology Branch, 711th Human Performance Wing of the Air Force Research Laboratory.

But not a single mainstream media outlet reported on the presentation, and to this day its findings have been largely ignored by establishment health authorities. Sadly, this political quagmire -- nanosilver is an obvious threat to pharmaceutical interests, and thus is being marginalized -- is resulting in thousands of needless deaths in West Africa with no end in sight.

Contact your representatives and demand that nanosilver be used in AfricaNSF is calling on 10 million people to write their representatives and demand that clinical trials be conducted on nanosilver in Africa. The group says doctors and nurses need nanosilver to protect themselves, and patients need it to overcome the disease. Recommended dosages for each application are available at the following link; at the bottom of this page, you can also contact your representatives by inputting your zip code:
SalsaLabs.com.

Learn all these details and more at the FREE online Pandemic Preparedness course at www.BioDefense.com

Sources:

http://org.salsalabs.com

http://thesilveredge.com

http://www.npr.org

http://science.naturalnews.com
  • Upvote 3

Just a side note - look at the label of the hand sanitizer your are using.  Hand sanitizers come in two forms; one meant to kill only bacteria and another meant to kill all forms of germs including bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa.  Read the instructions and make sure it states that it is effective against viruses. 

http://scopeblog.stanford.edu/2012/01/13/examining-the-effectiveness-of-hand-sanitizers/

I was not aware of that, thanks for the info!  I'm leery of antibacterial soaps just because of all the super bug stuff going around about them awhile back, in this case however better safe then sorry if a person was exposed.

Good info here thanks all for the input.  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

Essential oils have been around a long time and there's a reason for that - of course you gotta be careful how you talk about it or the FDA gets upset.

I have the same issue with my molecules - imagine that!

TD :)

Frankincense is very good too... lemon and orange.... if you can't get any oil, lavender is overall oil for anything :)

How about a travel ban on African countries, and anyone coming must stay in isolation until they pass the test!

WOW

Ain't rocket science! :(

Gym :)

Agree with you.. make me think about going anywhere now.. I think driving is safer lol  

In a way Ebola is like flu virus with a twist 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

I would add oregano essential oil to that list. There's been scientific research done on oregano that wiped out MRSA. It also out performed Amoxicillin. A good resource is Aromaticscience.com or pubmed.gov. The research on oregano and MRSA was published, I do believe, in the British Scientific Journal.

• Upvote 1

See America thinks they are slack!

The boys in Washington welcome this new illness like a long lost brother! The Medical community will make billions on medical coverage and drugs!

There is zero interest in protecting our citizens from this new illness. The only interest is detection!

• Upvote 1

One of the reasons I'm involved with my side line is because it's basically thumbing it's nose at Big Pharma.  A pharmaceutical company offered "multi-generational wealth" to buy the rights and research, but some ethical conflicts made the gentlemen who owned the technology tell them no.

• Upvote 3

I'm getting sick of the fear mongering by our media.  If it's not ISIS or al-Qaeda,  then it's Ebola, global warming, swine flu, avian flu, mad cow, killer bees etc.  They keep us in a constant state of fear, which is bad for the heart among other things.  I'm not saying these things should be ignored but constantly shoving it down our throats is getting old.  Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 3

The tech to cure illness is just like the tech for cars that will run 100 miles on a single gallon of gas!

Big Business will spend millions, if not billions to keep it from seeing the light of day!

Do NOT stand in the way of American GREED! You will quickly become road kill! LOL

• Upvote 3

Check this out.... From the Creepy Stuff, department....

The US patent on the Ebola virus was awarded 4 years ago, Patent # CA2741523A1 (having been initially filed it appears in 2008)

The Patent owns ALL variants of Ebola EboBun with 70% or more of the viral protein sequences as specified in the patent..... specifically nucleotide sequence of at least 70%-99% identity to the SEQ ID patented virus EboBun. 

AND

From my cursory read of the patent, it looks like the owner owns, all vaccine material, including everything from  preparation of vaccines,  compositions, any and all inventive immunogenic formulations, transportation of vaccines, containment/containers of vaccines, to kits used to dispense vaccines and on and on...

Check out the first few paragraphs where you'll note the virus (invention) was deposited into the CDC,..... but was not acceptable for depositing into the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC), Manassas, Virginia, an International Depository Authority....

Ahhhh wot? :huh:

Here's the patent link: http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1.

Please help the cynic in me and tell me this recent outbreak is not the same strain.....

• Upvote 1

Check this out.... From the Creepy Stuff, department....

The US patent on the Ebola virus was awarded 4 years ago, Patent # CA2741523A1 (having been initially filed it appears in 2008)

The Patent owns ALL variants of Ebola EboBun with 70% or more of the viral protein sequences as specified in the patent..... specifically nucleotide sequence of at least 70%-99% identity to the SEQ ID patented virus EboBun. 

AND

From my cursory read of the patent, it looks like the owner owns, all vaccine material, including everything from  preparation of vaccines,  compositions, any and all inventive immunogenic formulations, transportation of vaccines, containment/containers of vaccines, to kits used to dispense vaccines and on and on...

Check out the first few paragraphs where you'll note the virus (invention) was deposited into the CDC,..... but was not acceptable for depositing into the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC), Manassas, Virginia, an International Depository Authority....

Ahhhh wot? :huh:

Here's the patent link: http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1.

Please help the cynic in me and tell me this recent outbreak is not the same strain.....

Hi Rayzur :)

I wish I could help that cynical nature, but no one is able to answer the reason for

anyone to hold a patent on a virus. So few ever question 'medical authorities', I do not 

understand why, other than that crowd LOVES to keep people in a state of fear and 

in this state, big pharma, hospitals and many others make HUGE profits off those who

are sickened. think cancer industry, diabetes, and realize why there will never be a

pharmaceutical cure", because sickness has now become its own industry and what

industry such as this would put itself OUT of business by providing "cures"? It is

far easier to think up sick ways to keep folks in a state of dis-ease which they do

in ways most would refuse to believe...think the very foods we eat and what they

contain...they are all connected believe it or not and the goal is to make sure many have

their health compromised.

What we have in this country is NOT health care. It is disease management, and they

care not about anything other than profit. Many years I have looked into the medical

industrial complex, looked at the stats, learned how their sick game is played, and how

many lives have been lost due to the pharma "potions". It is worse than most can imagine,

and that is an understatement unfortunately.

Responsible medicine was lost many years ago to profit at any cost mentality. I wish I could tell

you something different, but I have known too many folks that were made SICKER after they allowed

the medical establishment to shove their poison at them, and their manner of 'treatments' that also

have the tendency to cause future illness. This is just another area that has become criminal in too

many ways, and it is now so big, "too big to fail", that there is a lot of things being over looked, within

FDA and their biggest supporters, the big pharma folks. There is a huge conflict of interest that exists

within the FDA, it has existed for decades, and no one is willing to change it...why? Money, lobbyists,

and privilege, just like too many other areas, the only one larger is actual finance and banking. 

So I have no answer to your post, other than what i DO know from my own research, and that is our

medical system is NOT health care, it thrives on sickness and disease, and having a patent on ebola

such as you mentioned is yet another potential BIO weapon. I do not trust the CDC and how they attempt

to force their agenda on the public...who is too often more than willing to allow it.

By the way, my research into this area is not just internet related, but also personal experience, and

watching how the fear game works wonders for big pharma profits. Yes, there are decent doctors, yes

there are decent hospitals, but the corruption and blind greed has seeped into most of what is called

"health care" today, sad to say.

We have been fed BS for so long, in so many ways, it is indeed very difficult to arrive at what is actually

true and real unless we ourselves truly desire that which is true and real. Sadly, most still settle for someone

elses "version".

Thanks Rayzur for the info. have a peaceful night :)

Jim

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 4

Hi Rayzur :)

Here is a bit more info. regarding what you found. The story remains the same

along with motive. The guy writing about this is Dave Hodges and discusses

also the patent info. It all raises yet even more questions for sure, as well it

should. I do not follow his website, but found his info in this regard to be accurate. :salute:

The CDC Has Ulterior Motives

Secondly, and as I have pointed out before, the CDC owns the patent on ebola and all variances up to 70% of the variance. This means that because the CDC owns Ebola, they would received a royalty every time a treatment was provided because of the alteration of their intellectual property rights.

The  CDC has ulterior motives in the diagnosing and subsequent treatment of Ebola. First of all, the CDC is traded on Dunn and Bradstreet. This fact makes the CDC a for profit corporation.

CENTER OF DISEASE CONTROL 2920 BRANDYWINE RD STE 300 ATLANTA GA Select

These two facts means that if the CDC moved to block the spread of Ebola, they would cut into their profit motive.  Should we trust the CDC? What are the implications?

More here regarding the patent, etc.:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/09/17/the-cdc-nih-bill-gates-own-the-patents-on-existing-ebola-related-vaccines-mandatory-vaccinations-are-near/

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 3

If ya live in Dallas, wash your hands.... a lot....

This is so outrageous.. Guy goes into Dallas hospital, is sick, tells everyone who will listen he just got here from Liberia... (what is the FIRST frickin thing a 5th Grader would think to question). They release him (Duncan) back to the community. .

Duncan goes home to an apartment complex staying with family members including 5 school age kids. Duncan goes back to hospital much sicker and somehow the hospital figures out how to communicate this time, discovering he has full on Ebola... Apparently some "official", (who knows who that was... he/she was never identified), ... but some "official" told all the family members to stay at home... Somehow that didn't register with them and one of the kids went to school for part of the day...(Tasby Middle School)....

Course the really sick guy Duncan  was out and about before going back to the hospital and so now,  the number of possible infected people so far is at 100. Course they are not sure the homeless man is the right homeless man... and he somehow got away, but then they found him and last I read, he probably is the correct homeless man... Meantime the apartment complex was power washed and a hazmat team went in and disinfected all surfaces and took Duncan's clothes... which seems a little late in that Duncan was sent home and infecting all over the place in the small confines of the apartment... but by golly, they bagged his clothes...I'm relieved.....The family members are now quarantined under Court Order.  A Dallas official also noted and I quote: "We have delivered several days of food to those people in that apartment",..... so I guess that means that are not visiting the grocery store..  Police are stationed at the apartment complex... CDC sent disease detectives hoping to find everyone Duncan came in contact with... hoping the 100 they identified is the final number, but suspect it is not.

However the CDC Director Tom Frieden assures the public that "We are stopping Ebola in its tracks in this country" And then he said with a straight face: "We can do that because of two things: strong infection control that stops the spread of Ebola in health care; and strong core public health functions to trace contacts, track contacts, isolate them if they have any symptoms and stop the chain of transmission (pssssstttt dude, icks nay on the health care infection control thing... the hospital released someone a 5th grader would have kept)...

This moment of brilliance was followed by another, when  "Dr. David Lakey, Texas health commissioner addressed the control order. "We have tried and true protocols to protect the public and stop the spread of this disease," Lakey said in his statement".

Uhmmm dude, are you the only other one who doesn't get the protocols you're feeding us are the protocols that failed.. wot???

If I lived in Dallas I would be livid that both the federal and state people in charge thought I was stupid enough not to notice that the only thing they had to offer in addressing my concerns, was the very thing that failed... There is no need to panic, but joining these two in their pretend Barbie world isn't going to communicate the need for heightened awareness in a city now exposed to numerous potential sources of infection......  

• Upvote 2

Wow, so much info on this Ebola virus. Almost wants to make one stay at home and hope some lunatic doesn't come around wanting to infect me cause he knows he's a dead man and wants to inflict revenge on a society that has doomed him.

Rayzur, Deep Dive Six and Jim thanks you for the great posts and information. It was a long read but agree that in today's times GREED has taken over the COMMON SENSE  department.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1