Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 1 Million IQD

RicknSaudi

In conclusion, I received a total of $1,107 for the 1.5 mil.  That comes to $738 per mil ($369 for half-mil).  Not the best price.  Though they did compensate me for my shipping fees TO them, and they paid the bank wire fee ($30) to get the money to me  quickest, I'm still not sure I got a great price.

As I have said though, UNC bills, verifyably sequential, certified by this agency or that agency, MIGHT have yielded me the full advertised price.  But then the cost for all that validation would certainly have cost money so I guess it's all a wash.

Anyway, Over and out on this subject.

RnS

they have now increased the buy back to $850 (up from $825) as their max price - but to get it, you must have bought from a registered US dealer, with a receipt and Cert. of Authenticity, and you notes must be uncirculated and sequential.  I sold 2 million 2 weeks ago which I had bought from ebay with no CofA and not from a dealer although they were uncirculated.  I got $800/million and it only cost me $20 total so I netted $790/million.  If you're selling, call first and speak with Michael, the owner about your specific situation.  He'll work a good deal for you and the whole process is pretty quick.