Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Pilots Mistakenly Drop Supplies, Not Bombs On ISIS

k98nights

Iraq Pilots Mistakenly Drop Supplies, Not Bombs On ISIS

10-1-2014

This is the military in Iraq we spent millions of dollars training.

90c5673187ee4117570f6a706700e17a_c0-94-1

Members of Islamic State recently received an unexpected surprise from the Iraqi military’s inexperienced pilots: an airdrop of food, water and ammunition.

A senior security official told NBC News on Tuesday that an investigation has been launched into how supplies meant for Iraqi soldiers fighting the terrorist group were dropped at the wrong location in Anbar province.

“Those soldiers were in deadly need of these supplies, but because of the wrong plans of the commanders in the Iraqi army and lack of experience of the pilots, we in a way or another helped [islamic State] fighters to kill our soldiers,” said Hakim Al-Zamili, a Sadrist lawmaker in the Iraqi parliament, NBC reported…

A brigadier-general in Iraq’s Defense Ministry, who spoke on condition of anonymity, confirmed the botched military operation, NBC reported. The incident is said to have occurred Sept. 19.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/10/01/iraq-pilots-mistakenly-drop-supplies-not-bombs-on-isis/

Botched my a$$. That's just not possible with any military organization not even one that is brain dead. Goes to show you that there are still Mailki insurgents intrenched in the Iraqi Army, Government and Security forces.

That's why Abadi just fired a host of them last week, especially the top Brass.

• Upvote 6

That's why Abadi just fired a host of them last week, especially the top Brass.

Would be a nice turn of events to make it look like a mistake...

Instead poison the water, food and the bullets explode instead of firing when shot :)

Yep yep yep!

• Upvote 1

"pilot drop the bombs" (click) "NOOO the bombs not the supplies!!!!!" haha  :blink:

First of all why is a "bomber plane" that is supposed to be on a bombing run filled with supplies???  :confused:

I think those pilots need more simulator time!!!! 

I feel as if they are a wild tiger being kept alive and lead to a particular location for someone's purpose

I'd totally agree with your assumption, it can't be that hard to wipe these guys out, you see pics of them parading around all the time.  Long convoys of vehicles, etc. somebody took the picture and you've got plenty of civilians in the background, come on you mean to tell me we don't have people on the inside all over every move they make?  BS!!! There is a hidden agenda here.

Instead of food and water, we should pull a  "Carrie" on them and drop pig blood with a message saying  "From Porky with love"

:ph34r:  :ph34r: "Habib!  What is that?"  OH Nooooooo  Suicidal Swine Bombers!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01310f5eb784970c-500wi

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 7

And they say they don't need any help on the ground? How about a big red "x" on the ground that says " drop food here" and a big green "x" that says "drop bombs here" ??? Not surprising that Schwartzkopf could have driven right to the edge of Baghdad in 100 days (desert storm 1).

• Upvote 1

Bad enough you throw down your weapons & abandon your base with all your suplies when you see them coming but to deliver them by air drop is just plain stupid!  In appreciation they marched them into the sand & shot them in the head instead of cutting off their heads!

Thanks k98...Hell, even if the supplies were good...Just wait an couple of days and release a news bulletin that suggest that the supplies were contaminated by letting pigs swim in the water that was bottled and poke parts were used to process the food. This was done on divine intervention thru a revelation to insure that the Iraqi solders killed in action didn't have to worry about sharing their virgins with the ISIS solders killed. That Alla is having a hard time finding all these virgins he promised and is being over run with these idiots that took him serious. That it's gettin' to the point that Alla is having to lend out one or two of his old ladies, that'll be slightly used, to meet his quota . As for the ammo, I couldn't come up with a ggod reason, any input here would be appreciated....   

"pilot drop the bombs" (click) "NOOO the bombs not the supplies!!!!!" haha  :blink:

First of all why is a "bomber plane" that is supposed to be on a bombing run filled with supplies???  :confused:

I think those pilots need more simulator time!!!! 

I agree it's no mistake.  A bomber is going to drop bombs.  This is a joke.  Maliki wanted chaos and he had his private army, well see what happens when

he is gone.  Sooon,   but not soon enough.