Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FINDING GOLD !!! In Old Mine Dumps.

SocalDinar

It makes sense...some folks are always lookin' for the "big strike" that they pass by the obscure. Kinda like life...so much is overlooked in our own personal self worth...but if'n we dig deep enough or look hard enough..."there's gold in them thar hills"!!!

As for findin' the the shiney metal stuff...NC has it's fair share of bullion...if'n you know where to look and are willing to get your hands dirty!!! ;o)

Sandfly for sharing SocalD!!!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Nice find of gold, but I think I like "Sam" better than the guy doing the panning.  About 9 mins. is all that I could take of him.   <_<  :D  :D

Yeah Jeff Williams knows his stuff regarding prospecting for gold but his acting skills are a bit off.

It makes sense...some folks are always lookin' for the "big strike" that they pass by the obscure. Kinda like life...so much is overlooked in our own personal self worth...but if'n we dig deep enough or look hard enough..."there's gold in them thar hills"!!!

As for findin' the the shiney metal stuff...NC has it's fair share of bullion...if'n you know where to look and are willing to get your hands dirty!!! ;o)

Sandfly for sharing SocalD!!!

I do some digging for the shiney shiney Rodnstaff.  I'm  always looking for that alluvial deposit.   It is hard work .

• Upvote 1

There is a river bed south of the city where I go in Honduras.  It is said to contain gold deposits and artifacts from around 800 BC.  One of my friends brought me the artifact and ask if I would like to go panning for gold?  I declined.  The area is also crawling with the drug cartel.  Better safe than sorry. 

I would like to go and fined a "big nugget," but the problem would be getting it out of the country.  However, I did get the artifacts out.   :ph34r:

• Upvote 1