Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The killing of the most prominent leaders of the Baath in Yemen, including agent Saddam

k98nights

*** admin edit - we received a message through our support system regarding this post, please see below ***

09/30/2014 19:45

122842.jpg

The killing of the most prominent leaders of the Baath in Yemen, including agent Saddam

Agencies - God revealed the movement's supporters, killed Ndma Auchi's agent zero Iraq tyrant Saddam Hussein and Mohammed Barzan al-Tikriti and Satam al-Gaood the most prominent leaders of the Iraqi Baath dissolved in Yemen.

The leader of the movement Ansar Allah Abdul Khaliq Badr Eddin al-Huthi in a press statement on Monday, "Today we were able to kill the most prominent leaders of the Baath Iraq, which was leading the organization after 2003 in the Yemen branch of Iraq, and planned for many of the operations carried out by the Yemeni regime" against the movement.

And between Houthi said those killed were "Nazmi Auchi" and "Mohammed Barzan al-Tikriti," and "Satam Gaood" of the most prominent leaders of the fascist Baath stressing that the leadership of the movement Ansar Allah gave the Iraqi Baathists living in Yemen who did not participate in the war against them a week to leave Yemen, either participants Vtm arrested and killed them involved.

The movement Ansar Allah led the mass protests in Yemen ended with an agreement between all parties, and under the supervision of the United Nations to form a new government and the effective participation of the movement Ansar Allah and other political forces in Yemen. Q, Q

http://www.alrayy.com/122842.htm

Edited by Adam Montana
see above

FYI, this was sent to our support desk regarding the article above:

==============================

Sirs,

We are instructed by our client Nadhmi Auchi. We refer to an article accessible at the following URL:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/187822-the-killing-of-the-most-prominent-leaders-of-the-baath-in-yemen-including-agent-saddam/

Our client is alive and well. He has lived in England for over 30 years where he is physically present today – he has not been “assassinated”. Our client has not been to Yemini for over 10 years (we are checking if he has ever visited Yemini).

Further, our client had no ties or links to Saddam Hussein or his regime. Our client never met or spoke to Saddam Hussein and was not involved in any of Saddam Hussein’s operations. He had no business or other relationship with him. Saddam Hussein was in fact responsible for murdering one of our client’s brothers. Our client was himself imprisoned, beaten and tortured by the regime of Saddam Hussein. Following Saddam Hussein’s rise to power, our client left Iraq in 1980 and did not return until after the US-led coalition had successfully deposed Saddam Hussein.

Accordingly, we would be obliged if you would forthwith amend the posting/article to remove our client’s name and identity and publish a suitable correction.

Yours faithfully

Carter-Ruck

=================================

I have no way of verifying the authenticity of the contact, nor can I verify at this time the truth of either the article or the claims of the persons that sent this message, but I told them I'd update this thread as a courtesy to them.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

FYI, this was sent to our support desk regarding the article above:

==============================

=================================

I have no way of verifying the authenticity of the contact, nor can I verify at this time the truth of either the article or the claims of the persons that sent this message, but I told them I'd update this thread as a courtesy to them.

:tiphat:

Well at least we know that people are paying attention to DV all over the world, lol

• Upvote 1