Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank concludes auction for the month of September to sell more than 224 million dollars

yota691

Central Bank concludes auction for the month of September to sell more than 224 million dollars

Tuesday, 30 September / September 2014 14:51

b_269_187_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Sales of the Iraqi Central Bank of the dollar on Tuesday in the last session of the auction for the month of September to sell 224 million dollars after it reached on Monday 201.637 million dollars.

According to a statement of the bank and the agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "size of the amount sold by the bank at the auction of the dollar today reached 224 million 644 000 dollars at the exchange in 1166 dinars to the dollar with the participation of 20 banks."

He pointed out that "the quantity sold in cash amounted to 81 million and 465 000 dollars, and the quantity sold Khawwalat amounted to 143 million and 179 000 dollars."

The statement pointed out that "the Iraqi Central Bank continues to buy and sell the dollar at a price of 1166 dinars," adding that "the sale price of remittances in 1187 dinars to the dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank in the amount of 21 dinars per dollar, with total cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinars to the dollar, including the central bank's commission in the amount of 24 dinars per dollar. "

The statistics for [where] conducted monthly for central bank sales of dollar pointed to higher sales of the dollar in August, the highest since the beginning of the year 2014, reaching five billion and 738 million and 490 000 dollars.

According to the statistical Ban Sales Auction Bank of the dollar since the beginning of this year until the end of last month amounted to 33 billion and 266 million and 46 000 Dolar.anthy.

• Upvote 2

Currency Auctions
Announcement No. (2784)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on Tuesday, the 30-9-2014. 
The results were as follows:

DETAILS .....................&...................... NOTES

Number of banks                                    20
Auction price selling dinar / US$               1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$               -----
Amount sold at auction price (US$)           224,644,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)   -----
Total offers for buying (US$)                    224,644,000
Total offers for selling (US$)                    -----

Thanks for the post YOTA691..(+1)  Hopefully the Budget will be open soon, and the Reality Rate revealed...!  :salute: 

• Upvote 5

Statistical [where]: Lower central bank sales of dollar in September by more than two billion dollars

Wednesday, October 01 1 / Okrudolf 2014 11:31

b_273_185_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Record the central bank auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies in the month of September, down by more than two billion dollars for the month of August the former.

The sales last month from the dollar remittances amounted to 5 billion and 738.49 million dollars.

According to statistics conducted by the agency all of Iraq [where] the bank sales in the last month and based on the daily bulletin auction, amounted to 3 billion and 691 million and 73 000 dollars.

These sales were distributed between two billion and 668 million and 657 000 dollars Khawwalat, and one billion and 230 million and 73 000 dollars as cash.

It was on September 8th highest in the bank sales of dollar terms amounted to 265 million and 331 000 dollars.

According to statistics prepared by [where] that sales of central bank auction of the dollar since the beginning of this year until the end of September amounted to 36 billion and 957 million and 776 000 dollars.

Sales were January 3 billion and 423 million and 443 000 dollars

Sales and February 3 billion and 141 million and 821 000 dollars

Sales and March 4 billion and 607.335 million dollars

Nissan sales and 4 billion, 77 million and 894 000 dollars

Sales and May 4 billion, 34 million and 531 thousand dollars

Sales and June 4 billion and 582 million and 231 000 dollars

Sales and July 3 billion and 660 million and 301 000 dollars

Sales and August 5 billion and 738 million and 490 000 dollars.

Sales and September 3 billion and 691 million and 730 000 dollars.

According to central bank data daily, these huge sums sold a stable exchange rate is 1166 dinars per dollar, while sold the dollar in the market at about 1220 dinars to the dollar, and that means that the buyers if they sold the currency purchased from the central bank, they get a profit of 54 dinars per dollar .

The Iraqi central bank held an auction of six sessions per week for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies, starting from Saturday to Thursday, and held during the month of September 26 hearing.

And exceeded sales in 12 days, 200 million dollars, while sales recorded a significant decline to below 100 million dollars in two days Vqt.anthy

• Upvote 2

I hope I am not showing my ignorance here, but Yota and Ron, I read it that they exchanged dollars for dinar. As in, they are pulling in more and more dinar. Is that right, or do I have it bass ackwards? :wacko:

Understand , that they are EXCHANGING dollars for dinar to support the government! The dinar go right back out in circulation. There is NO reduction in the amount of dinar...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So where are they getting all the dollars from?

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

ETD

my understanding (which is probably wrong) is they sale oil for dollars, buy dinar with dollars through the auctions, and then pay the gov. employees with the dinar.   rinse and repeat

More dollars to the private sector from oil sales

Dollarization process

Some will be used by businessmen to buy foreign goods

Some will be used in day to day buying and selling

Some will go into personal savings outside of banks , this is the figure I wish I had , how many dollars circulate within Iraq , that could be removed during de-dollarization thru legal tender laws if they were implimented

Ya got to figure around 5 or 6 hundred billion dollars have been auctioned off to either private banks or state banks inside Iraq

The reserves have been I place for years so these additional dollars are above and beyond the reserves that back the dinar, they are simply exchanged thru the auction process

I am of the impression that most of Iraq uses Dollars as the main currency, and even though government employees may be paid in Dinars....

those are quickly spent on expenses. I get the impression there is really not all that many Dinars in general circulation.....

And that  the bulk of the Dinar printed sits in the vault at the CBI.

Which if true make's it far easier to do an RV....

just thinking out loud...

The best things in life RV

yak