Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - This Sure Looks Like The Week !

DinarThug

Once again.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing.

So I offer my canned response at this point.

When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

They only spew unfounded rumors. They know nothing.

Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions.

The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site.

Take advantage of it.

I am sure he meant OCT. 2 !

And This Just In From 'Idiot Central' ...

Looks like tony is seeing Karnak the magnificent.

9-29-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   [/size] Great news – Iraq has published an exchange rate of $3.58...in black and white in the gazette... It’s been verified by Iraqis who read in their own language and can understand what it means. [/size] I was trying to find the numbers for the Iraqi dinar and the Kuwait dinar.  They put this in the Gazette, we looked at the numbers, and I saw they were 1:1.  We checked with multiple Iraqi sources, and they confirmed that we did that correctly – that one Iraqi dinar = one Kuwaiti dinar, and one Kuwaiti dinar = $3.58. [/size]There is one other matter being negotiated this moment, it could happen any time in the next 48 hours.   It’s been published and if it doesn’t happen by then, they will have real problems with ISIL.  [/size]Everything we can see for ourselves in the mosques, newspapers and television is indicating the 1st or sooner. It’s looking really, really good...[/size] [As of now, only Guru TNT Tony's camp is reporting this...we await confirmation one way or the other from other gurus and ultimately a guru consensus...They're trying to determine what Guru TNT Tony is seeing--stay tuned...][/size] :D     :D     :D

• Upvote 1

Once again.

The dates are moving to the right with each days passing.

So I offer my canned response at this point.

When TLAR, TNT, BGG, GET, Jester, Freewaybill, millionday, KTFA, poppy3, Okie, poofness, DebTarHeelGirl, MtnGoat, EXOGEN, Stage3Alpha, papajack, stryker and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to continually and falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

They only spew unfounded rumors. They know nothing.

Do your own investigations and homework to arrive at your own conclusions.

The list keeps growing. If you’re a newbie to this investment you might want to take advantage of the wisdom of those who have been in this investment for years. We have some of the best on this site including Adam Montana the owner of this site.

There is no talk about dinar revaluing once they are gone

Take advantage of it.

After they leave all everyone will do is ask questions about the Iraqi news paper and every day events printed up by the liars in the Iraqi media

No one else talks about a rv but them

In the entire world

So if people don't believe them

They might as well just go away

There is no body else