Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rebellion against the Stomach

Heavyduty053

Once a man had a dream in which his hands, his feet, his mouth, and his brain all began to rebel against his stomach. The hands was the first to speak, "You good-for-nothing sluggard, we work all day long, sawing, hammering, lifting and carrying everything". By the evening we're covered with blisters and scratches while our joints ache and we're covered with dirt, meanwhile you sit there, hogging all the food.

"We agree! said the feet, "Think how sore we get, walking back and forth all day long and you never think of us while you stuff yourself full, you greedy pig, and you make more weight for us to carry".

"That's right!" whined the mouth. "Where do you think all that food you love comes from? I'm the one who has to chew it all up so you don't get choked and as soon as I'm finished you suck it all down like there's no more coming". Do you call that fair.

"And what about me? said the brain. "Do you think its easy being up here, having to think about where your next meal is going to come from, and yet I get nothing at all.

And one by one the parts of the body joined the complaint against the stomach, which didn't say anything at all. "I have an idea' the brain finally announced. "Let's all rebel against this lazy belly and stop working for it.

All the members and organs agreed. "We will teach you how important we are, then maybe you will appreciate us more. So they all stopped working, one by one they started shutting down. The hands refused to do lifting and carrying. The feet refused to walk, the mouth promised not to chew and swallow a single bite, and the brain swore it wouldn't come up with any bright ideas for meals. At first the stomch growled a bit, as it always did when it was hungry then was quiet.

Then to the dreaming man's surprise, he found he could not walk, his hands couldn't grasp anything and his mouth would not even open. Second day he was becoming ill and feeling bad. The dream seemed to go on for several days. As each day passed he got weaker and weaker.

All the organs was beginning to wonder if they hadn't made a mistake. The brain said in a small voice, could we have been wrong, did we overlook that the stomach was doing its part all along and feeding us.

We better admit our error and get back to work or all of us will die together. About that time the man woke up and discovered his feet could walk again, his hands was moving fine, his mouth would open and his brain was thinking clearly again. He began to feel better and better as each day went by. Well he said, "This lesson is well learned that if I don't take care of all my body each part will start decay. All of the body must work together for the whole body to work.

God meant for all mankind to work together just as a wheel has to have all its spokes tight to make it run smooth....If all this nation pulled together for the good, just think of how this life would be.

• Upvote 2

God meant for all mankind to work together just as a wheel has to have all its spokes tight to make it run smooth....If all this nation pulled together for the good, just think of how this life would be.

We can only Pray for all mankind to work together...

Edited by moose 57