Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Press Reveal: An Urgent Message From Obama To Haider Abadi, Asking For A Meeting In New York Within 24 Hours !

DinarThug

Now isn't this interesting, do you think they will be discussing by lateral relations?

Thanks Thugs

Anything to do with Aspen, or pure cooinsadence

Wiljor :)

I say very interesting.. I believe Massoum is here already and Obama demanding Abadi to come here... hm... I thought Obama was going to visit Iraq but hey.. when you have the leash :)

ISIS kills innocent reporters, cuts children in half for not believing in their religion, and Meanwhile, thousands rally to do "BATTLE" against Climate Change....If that isn't the height of arrogance and ignorance I don't know what is....

These people are declaring war on nature!  Where's the rallies against ISIS for the dead children and reporters?  Pitiful.....

Besides, I thought Liberals like "CHANGE"

Ahhhh it wasn't liberals that got em all stirred up...... It was those darn clowns over at the World Bank who officially announced on behalf of the World Bank..... to the leaders of a bunch of countries... that we are likely to move past the 2 C degree mark the world was "trying" to hold to ....and.... too fastly approaching the 6 degree Celsius mark that will tip the planet into a path of mass extinction that cannot be stopped. Course that would probably take a few centuries, though the World Bank dill weeds said some of those changes will effect the planet within generations........

Being all caught up in money like they clearly are, the World Bank announced that the findings of 97% of climate scientists reviewing agree in reporting these consequences.... Course it is possible  that the 97% climate scientists from around the world are probably liberal even in countries that don't have liberal politics, and the 3% that do not agree are the ones who really do know what is going on....I'm thinking it all about the money and the World Bank got all caught up in it, cause the countries most impacted by this won't be able to pay back their loans, which will mess with World Bank profits.......

In any event, the World Bank got all the world leaders wrapped up in this and there will be a meeting at the UN tomorrow between them to try to figure out how to bring down carbon emissions...Which is probably why the protesters were in NYC, the home of the UN...  Incredible as it seems, the president of the World Bank was actually bold enough to state that it is possible to Save the Planet and Grow the Economy, in one of his official reports recently, ....as if the planet needed saving.... right...  :peace:  

Speaking of profit... can you believe that institutional investors realized a 38% pop on IPO Ali the first day.... not you and me the little investor... but wow... that is going to shift a few things (like buying yahoo wow...)...  

And yes as Markinsa noted, , the "US and its Arab allies" are striking Syria with Navy Tomahawks... without Syria's permission.... Which Syria warned it would see as an act of war..... The US is the only non-Arab country engaged in these strikes at this time...(its US, Saudi, UAE, Jordan and one other Arab country... but not Iraq... ) .

Raise your hand if you knew that the US would eventually find a way to do this after it was voted down 13 months ago... :rolleyes:  

Interesting tactic.... start the bombing THEN go to the UN Security Council a few days later and see if you can get non Arab countries to join in.... I think it was France that already stated ISIS yes.... Syria no.... Interesting times ahead watching this play out...   .  

• Upvote 1

Take your pick on why they are meeting.  The agenda is set.  Read it throughly. All we can do is speculate about the "other reasons" they are meeting.

One thing we all know; this world has several areas that are pushing it to a crisis situation.  However, there may be events which we do not have information that may be even more disastrous than any of the others.  

It's fun speculating, isn't it?  

Maybe "Global Warming" or "Climate Change" is a code word for an extinction event like a huge astroid that will hit the earth and destroy most of the population; or a pandemic poised to wipe out half of the world's human population.

Then, again, it might be just a "photo op" for the coming election.    

• Upvote 1

Good point Nelg... there are so many behind the scenes behinds its hard to tell what else is driving .. or who is driving... or what they are driving..... Its becoming more of a challenge figuring out who is a player and who is being played.. and that's looking at it from the inside... ugh.

And you're right about reading the agendas.... Here is the link from the World Bank... Actually there are a bunch of links, but this one talks about the World Bank piece of the meeting..: http://www.worldbank.org/en/events/2014/09/08/un-climate-summit

And the UN Climate Summit in General: http://www.un.org/climatechange/summit/

UN Security Council... http://www.un.org/en/sc/programme/

meeting on the 24  where Obama is speaking... He is the Council President this month (it shifts monthly for UNSC meetings)...

Briefing (P.M)- Threats to international peace and security caused by terrorist acts

As I was wading through the documents for this session, I saw a few things that would have the global reset people salivating.... Chatting about the IMF governance, quota formulas of 2013 and those of 2014... along with the role of Special drawing rights as an international reserve asset, Basel III and all the other things they like to carry on about.... Not that that's a bad thing... I don't grasp the mechanism well enough to understand how those dots are connected... So hopefully they'll wade through all this volume to see if its relevant... .. However, that notwithstanding.... the Official Session of the General Assembly started a week ago, so I'm sure all kinds of heads of state are going to be in and out of NYC over the next however long... The financial aspect alone had 125 items to wade through and each one looked like it would take a year to understand.... :D .

Forgot the Ebola update from the UN meeting today, 22 Sep :http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=48774&Cr=ebola&Cr1=

• Upvote 3

ISIS kills innocent reporters, cuts children in half for not believing in their religion, and Meanwhile, thousands rally to do "BATTLE" against Climate Change....If that isn't the height of arrogance and ignorance I don't know what is....

These people are declaring war on nature!  Where's the rallies against ISIS for the dead children and reporters?  Pitiful.....

Nice! Nail on the head.

declaring war on nature?

Is that what you think the "battle" against climate change is? 

I am afraid it is...exactly the opposite.

I disagree. We may contribute to a small percent of carbon emissions but one small volcano eruption prob tops what we have put out to date. The earth has cycles. This is scientifically proven with ice for samples as we'll as soil layers. That's why scientists almost instentaniously disregarded global warming THEORY. Now the just change the name and try to save face with "climate change". Climate change is happening, but it has long before us and will be happening after us as well. I hate the iPhone! Lol
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ahhhh it wasn't liberals that got em all stirred up...... It was those darn clowns over at the World Bank who officially announced on behalf of the World Bank..... to the leaders of a bunch of countries... that we are likely to move past the 2 C degree mark the world was "trying" to hold to ....and.... too fastly approaching the 6 degree Celsius mark that will tip the planet into a path of mass extinction that cannot be stopped. Course that would probably take a few centuries, though the World Bank dill weeds said some of those changes will effect the planet within generations........

Being all caught up in money like they clearly are, the World Bank announced that the findings of 97% of climate scientists reviewing agree in reporting these consequences.... Course it is possible  that the 97% climate scientists from around the world are probably liberal even in countries that don't have liberal politics, and the 3% that do not agree are the ones who really do know what is going on....I'm thinking it all about the money and the World Bank got all caught up in it, cause the countries most impacted by this won't be able to pay back their loans, which will mess with World Bank profits.......

In any event, the World Bank got all the world leaders wrapped up in this and there will be a meeting at the UN tomorrow between them to try to figure out how to bring down carbon emissions...Which is probably why the protesters were in NYC, the home of the UN...  Incredible as it seems, the president of the World Bank was actually bold enough to state that it is possible to Save the Planet and Grow the Economy, in one of his official reports recently, ....as if the planet needed saving.... right...  :peace:  

Speaking of profit... can you believe that institutional investors realized a 38% pop on IPO Ali the first day.... not you and me the little investor... but wow... that is going to shift a few things (like buying yahoo wow...)...  

And yes as Markinsa noted, , the "US and its Arab allies" are striking Syria with Navy Tomahawks... without Syria's permission.... Which Syria warned it would see as an act of war..... The US is the only non-Arab country engaged in these strikes at this time...(its US, Saudi, UAE, Jordan and one other Arab country... but not Iraq... ) .

Raise your hand if you knew that the US would eventually find a way to do this after it was voted down 13 months ago... :rolleyes:  

Interesting tactic.... start the bombing THEN go to the UN Security Council a few days later and see if you can get non Arab countries to join in.... I think it was France that already stated ISIS yes.... Syria no.... Interesting times ahead watching this play out...   .  

Thanks Rayzur,

What I find as interesting is that so many are so "trigger happy" to defame the name of the President that they are blind to strategy he uses. There are two plays that assure me that he has his thumb on the pulse of this thing: 1) Iraq wanted us to leave their Country as Maliki and the Iraqi Courts demanded as they failed to renew immunity for our soldiers. So President Obama obliged. His premise was, why should we risk the lives of our children for an ungrateful nation? He knew, you can't free a people who choose not to be free. Notice, President Obama refused to act on ISIS until a NEW government (without Maliki) was seated. No more Band-Aids for Iraq, they needed Surgery. That move brings us to the second part of his strategy. 2) Know: ISIS did not suddenly appear. We have been on them for quite some time now. We have had an "Increase in Force" in the Region for several months now. Notice you do not hear about any "new" deployments or change in duty status buzzing in the air. So now when the masses see us going into Syria it should not be a SURPRISE at all, it WAS and IS a part of the PLAN. Yes we struck first and have chosen to ask permission later. This IS the President's Style, he is not stupid as some would suggest.  If you stop and just look at how this is unfolding, you should be able to see the long-term Geo-political strategy at its best. N.B. This time around, the Iraqis and the World are begging us to act and announce, "Mission Accomplished" when the job is really done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With my aplogies to Frank -

"Start spreading the news, I am leaving today.

I want to be a part of it, New York, New York.

These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray

Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York."

Abadi up New York

0786766.jpg

TUESDAY, 23 SEPTEMBER / SEPTEMBER 2014 14:03 M P Send to Friend Print PDF

User Rating: / 0 

PoorGood 

Twilight News / Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi States to New York City to participate in the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations.

alt

The session discussed the (69) of the General Assembly of the United Nations to be held in New York City issues, in the forefront of the situation in Syria, Iraq, Libya and the growing influence of radical Islamic groups and control over large areas in those countries.

According to a spokeswoman for the National Security Council Katln American Hayden, in a statement seen by "Twilight News", Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Wednesday

According to the statement, the talks with Obama Abadi will focus on the ongoing air raids on the rules of the organization Daash in Iraq, which followed the formation of the new Iraqi government.

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/83823-2014-09-23-11-04-09.html

Abadi to New York to attend the meetings of the UN Security Council

targetirq_132460012_1411449129.jpg

2014/9/23 08:12:09 AM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

Left the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Tuesday night, heading to New York to attend meetings of the UN Security Council.

A government source said that "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi went to New York City last night to attend the meetings of the UN Security Council meeting, the leaders of nations to discuss international support for Iraq in the face of gangs Daash terrorist and an emphasis on respect for Iraq's sovereignty and territorial integrity."

He is scheduled to meet with President al-Abadi Barack Obama to discuss the international coalition against Daash.

This will be the first direct meeting with Obama Abadi after becoming prime minister in the new government, which described Washington Balchamlh and actress of the components of the Iraqi people.

He suggested American officials said the two leaders held talks include the United States efforts in the formation of the international coalition to fight al Daash in Iraq as well as the prospects of joint cooperation in the fight against terrorism from the side and the military and intelligence support for the Iraqi forces.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri was revealed in the parliament session yesterday for receiving Abadi, an official invitation from the UN Security Council of the UN, to attend the meeting to discuss the situation in Iraq.

http://ynewsiq.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=9479#.VCEV0hYexO4

Obama meets Abadi this week in New York

2014/9/23 08:22:19 AM

BAGHDAD / Wi-News

targetirq_574988356_1411449739.jpg

The White House announced that President Barack Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi this week on the sidelines of the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York.

The spokeswoman for the National Security Council Katln Hayden said that "Obama will meet with Iraqi Prime Minister and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in addition to a number of other leaders."

It is expected that the focus of talks between Abadi and Obama on ways to support Iraq militarily and politically in the face of the organization Daash through the international coalition led by the United States to defeat Daash in the region.

The meeting was the first direct meeting with Obama Abadi after assuming the presidency of the new government, which described Washington Balchamlh and representing all components of the Iraqi people.

http://ynewsiq.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=9481#.VCFpz4Eo7qB

I disagree. We may contribute to a small percent of carbon emissions but one small volcano eruption prob tops what we have put out to date. The earth has cycles. This is scientifically proven with ice for samples as we'll as soil layers. That's why scientists almost instentaniously disregarded global warming THEORY. Now the just change the name and try to save face with "climate change". Climate change is happening, but it has long before us and will be happening after us as well. I hate the iPhone! Lol

Of course volcano's contribute and indeed science has shown that the earth has cycles... and those same samples proving earth cycles, likewise show that the last time the earth was in this cycle and on this path, it resulted in the mass extinction of 95% of all species on the planet......

We've got to stop framing the question as an either/or scenario: Either this is a natural cycle, or we are causing a change in climate resulting in a warming of the planet.......

In actuality both things can be true... the earth is cycling, and what are if anything are we doing to speed up the warming cycle, or make it worse, or exacerbate its impact etc etc....

People who say follow the money.... don't get to have it both ways... When the President of THE International World Money people say we hoped to stay at the 2 degree Celsius mark, we blew past it, and if we hit the 6 degree mark, we will engage a mass extinction path we don't have the technology or ability to stop..... then you now have my attention... Its no longer a political party debate,  its not a corporate agenda debate... Frankly its no longer some blog debate wherein people get to hypothecate based upon  the limitations of their expertise or understanding.....

When the International World Money people announces that 97% of the climate experts reviewing all agree we are headed down this path, and are contributing to the planetary warming of this path... I reach a point where I know that I don't know enough to refute that ....especially based upon some  magazine  article or news report rendered by some journalist who thinks they have more expertise than these 97%.... At this point, I'm going to need to hear 97% of an equally credentialed group saying something different.

In the meantime, the World Money is positioning for the economic destruction already occurring, while scrambling to prevent its further occurrence.... they are already dealing with the financial consequences of a planet warming too fast, leaving those debating the reality of that,  in its wake.... 

We live in a complicated world that unfortunately demands we focus on more than one thing at a time.... ISIL is a short term strategy of economic survival... which should not over shadow long term strategies for planetary survival, especially at such a critical juncture of that path.... its kind of like your house is going into foreclosure while the town around you is burning down... Ya kind of have to deal with both of them if you choose to remain engaged....  

• Upvote 4

Global warming, what a JOKE.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

ETD

Ya know LGD, I get where you're coming from... I really do... I thought it was all a bunch of baloney, especially during the snows of last winter.... I remember  my dad who was freezing his tail off saying global warming my azzzzz and we would laugh about it.... I was pretty sure it was just one more stupid political debate dividing us on one more thing......

But it wouldn't go away, and when the World Bank... the money people started making noise and then I started reading some of the stuff, it hit me:

This is not at the level of some stupid debate about who should be president, or when it will RV, or will the dollar collapse.... The stakes on this one are a much higher... 

In this case, I am literally  betting the lives of my son's grandchildren, that I am right and they are wrong... If even a fraction of what is being said is true, and I believe I am responsible for the children of my children's children.... then I don't want to be one of the people who dismiss this lightly, when I could have done something different...

LGD, I don't know what the answers are and I'm I frickin genius, (laughing) and I'm certainly not out in the streets shouting as if I do... This is all new to me... And  I find it very sobering that the people who make insane profit off the backs of people full steam ahead and day'um their misery,... that the World Bank...... thinks its real.... If we ignore it or chide it, will it go away? I don't know. But betting on my kids lives that it will???   I'm just not one of those people.

You're a warrior like me... even more so, you were on the ground... you know what I'm saying... Is it really within you to turn your back on a plausible threat in the face of mounting evidence its real? I have to at least be willing to check it out with an open mind.... we're betting stakes way too high not to. Don't ya think?

I don't know, I have more questions than answers right now..... 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Only if it fits their agenda! Any one who doesn't agree with ten are either racisit or unpatriotic.   Grrrrrrrrr Their really starting to get me in a bad mood! :butt-kicking:

My dear sister, Razur.

You know I greatly respect your intellect, however, allow me to present a ,"different

perspective", if you will.

Like you everyone knows my love of Christ, and as a Messianic Jew I know yours.

It's from the spiritual view of this in which I wish to proceed.

As you perfectly illustrate the earth does go through, cycles. And according to history

some of these cycles can be extremely devastating. What most people fail to understand

is the God is in complete control over everything. And more than that, he uses everything

for his porpoise. Take for instance the great flood. Genesis 6:11 it was because of violence which

,"filed the earth", that the flood occurred. Nevertheless, God kept a remnant and saved

mankind. I would submit to you at the least, the possibility that God used, "climate changes",

to start over.

And when Moses placed his staff into the Red Sea, would it be too far fetched to believe that

God used some sort of climate event to part the waters? These events have been

happening for centuries, and for humanity to think that we can control celestial bodies, or

galactic events is arrogant presumption.

Moreover, as followers of Jesus Christ, we must weigh everything within the balance of

Canonized scriptures. Matthew 24:6-7 speaks of wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes

in diverse places, and pestilence (i.e. Ebola) Are not these very things occurring right

before our eyes? Rumors of wars, heck we don't even know who were fighting anymore.

Earthquakes in diverse places? Check the USGS website, local, Oklahoma and Kansas.

Not to mention the rest of the world. Famines? The world health organization website

will reveal the tragic truth here. Pestilence? Let's just say when Obama sent 3000

troops to deal with the Ebola outbreak it's almost a no brainer that Ebola will reach

America.

So what to make of climate changes?

Lucifer is the father of lies, and always has been. I suggest that it's all part of the, "ONE WORLD

GOVERNMENT", being set up by Lucifer. Mostly for the taxing and controlling of the masses.

What we as Matriarchs and Patriarchs truly need to focus on is the conditions of

our children's souls. God can, and will, deal with everything else.

My dear sister, make no mistake, we are witnessing the last days. What we do with our

time here is something that everyone should contemplate with an eternal contemplation.

I love you so much.

9-28-2014

ETD

My dear sister, Razur.

You know I greatly respect your intellect, however, allow me to present a ,"different

perspective", if you will.

Like you everyone knows my love of Christ, and as a Messianic Jew I know yours.

It's from the spiritual view of this in which I wish to proceed.

As you perfectly illustrate the earth does go through, cycles. And according to history

some of these cycles can be extremely devastating. What most people fail to understand

is the God is in complete control over everything. And more than that, he uses everything

for his porpoise. Take for instance the great flood. Genesis 6:11 it was because of violence which

,"filed the earth", that the flood occurred. Nevertheless, God kept a remnant and saved

mankind. I would submit to you at the least, the possibility that God used, "climate changes",

to start over.

And when Moses placed his staff into the Red Sea, would it be too far fetched to believe that

God used some sort of climate event to part the waters? These events have been

happening for centuries, and for humanity to think that we can control celestial bodies, or

galactic events is arrogant presumption.

Moreover, as followers of Jesus Christ, we must weigh everything within the balance of

Canonized scriptures. Matthew 24:6-7 speaks of wars and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes

in diverse places, and pestilence (i.e. Ebola) Are not these very things occurring right

before our eyes? Rumors of wars, heck we don't even know who were fighting anymore.

Earthquakes in diverse places? Check the USGS website, local, Oklahoma and Kansas.

Not to mention the rest of the world. Famines? The world health organization website

will reveal the tragic truth here. Pestilence? Let's just say when Obama sent 3000

troops to deal with the Ebola outbreak it's almost a no brainer that Ebola will reach

America.

So what to make of climate changes?

Lucifer is the father of lies, and always has been. I suggest that it's all part of the, "ONE WORLD

GOVERNMENT", being set up by Lucifer. Mostly for the taxing and controlling of the masses.

What we as Matriarchs and Patriarchs truly need to focus on is the conditions of

our children's souls. God can, and will, deal with everything else.

My dear sister, make no mistake, we are witnessing the last days. What we do with our

time here is something that everyone should contemplate with an eternal contemplation.

I love you so much.

9-28-2014

ETD

I continue to pray for a revival.  That is so important for the body of Christ.  Greater still is prayer and evangelism or the conversion (salvation, redemption) of those who are unbelievers.

I do want to point out that what you said about "living in the last days" started at the first preaching of the gospel of Christ.  As it was then, so it is today.  The second coming of Christ and final judgment could have come in the days of the early church or He could be coming tomorrow. 

But the passage of Matthew 24 is discussing the coming of the Lord during the days of the first century church.  It predicts the destruction of Jerusalem and the the end of the nation of Israel as the people of God and not the "the last day" judgment of the entire world.  No signs are given for the "second coming."   Check out Matthew 24:34. 

I think you have a point in that we are not the only reason for climate change. Where we disagree is how much.

Over 90% of climate scientists globally agree that humans are the main driver of it, and we must change or we pass the tipping point.

I'm not talking politicians, big business...just scientists who study this.

"God is in complete control of everything."

Thanks for that LGD. I guess that means we can trash the place as we have been doing, and it's all part of the plan.

That makes it easier on us, that's for sure.

That's a pretty simplistic way to attack what you refuse to understand.

Political opinions and rhetorical nonsense aside, (for there are far greater issues to

be dealt with) we are stewards of this world. Nevertheless, evil is ever present. And has

been from Eden. Romans 8:22 Tells us all creation groans because of sin. Sin brought death,

and death brings decay. Until Jesus Christ returns to set his kingdom here on earth this

world will be in a perpetual state of decay. But yes we should all be good stewards.

And more importantly, seek out the truth, forgoing political agendas.

9-28-2014

ETD