Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I still Say no RV with...

I still say we will not see an RV with ISIS. Who is ISIS?? As I said before I think its the NEW BOOGIE MAN put in place by the Powers that be to stop or at least slow down the whole RV process. Hell they don't even know what to call these handful of thugs, is it ISIL or ISIS? Depends who you ask. If you ask me I think they are Mr Freeze, The Riddler, The Joker, Egghead, The Penguin all rolled up into one and the world is just a terrified Gotham City. To bad Batman and Robin have retired. Most know that this RV was not for us no matter what the BS gurus say about bill 13303. There is not one thing in it that refers to us no matter how much the GURUS/DEALERS want you to believe. Most are pure liars even as they attempt to add their little religious prayers about how Jesus is looking over this process.  Bottom line my belief and intel says that ISIL is the new excuse. Probably using ISIS to buy time as to how to handle this RV and screwing us if at all possible. I'm not saying it won't happen because NO ONE here GURUS included don't have a clue. They have been wrong 100% of the time for years. For instance in December last year the talk was about people already getting paid. Now these same Gurus are acting like it never happened but just last week again they said more people were getting paid. Pure BS as usual. If this were true why even would it be leaked? A better question why is ANYBODY leaking ANY INFO on about when this will happen? I mean who exactly are the GURUS Intel and who is allowing them to breach info regarding the financial future of the world. How stupid can people be to believe it and how stupid are Gurus to continue to believe there own Intel when nothing at all has panned out as predicted? Any Guru with half  brain would have abandoned and called out there intel a long time ago unless part of a larger plot or has a personal interest in Dinar sales. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I still say we will not see an RV with ISIS. Who is ISIS?? As I said before I think its the NEW BOOGIE MAN put in place by the Powers that be to stop or at least slow down the whole RV process. Hell they don't even know what to call these handful of thugs, is it ISIL or ISIS? Depends who you ask. If you ask me I think they are Mr Freeze, The Riddler, The Joker, Egghead, The Penguin all rolled up into one and the world is just a terrified Gotham City. To bad Batman and Robin have retired. Most know that this RV was not for us no matter what the BS gurus say about bill 13303. There is not one thing in it that refers to us no matter how much the GURUS/DEALERS want you to believe. Most are pure liars even as they attempt to add their little religious prayers about how Jesus is looking over this process.  Bottom line my belief and intel says that ISIL is the new excuse. Probably using ISIS to buy time as to how to handle this RV and screwing us if at all possible. I'm not saying it won't happen because NO ONE here GURUS included don't have a clue. They have been wrong 100% of the time for years. For instance in December last year the talk was about people already getting paid. Now these same Gurus are acting like it never happened but just last week again they said more people were getting paid. Pure BS as usual. If this were true why even would it be leaked? A better question why is ANYBODY leaking ANY INFO on about when this will happen? I mean who exactly are the GURUS Intel and who is allowing them to breach info regarding the financial future of the world. How stupid can people be to believe it and how stupid are Gurus to continue to believe there own Intel when nothing at all has panned out as predicted? Any Guru with half  brain would have abandoned and called out there intel a long time ago unless part of a larger plot or has a personal interest in Dinar sales. 

I agree with you 100%. Well about the ISIS part anyways. In the towns and city's they have overrun they have emptied the banks.so there must be some way to stop them from further financing there reign of terror.

pp

al-Qaeda=ISIS=ISIL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Yes it is the new delay that the GURUs want to talk about.  But it has been there for years and so have we.

As far as bull$hit, please refer to my post about insight into GURUs.

Link ->>> http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/187131-an-interesting-insight-into-gurus/

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how the gurus WERE saying that the I.S. will not hinder anything, and now reality is setting in.

In all actuality, I don't think an RV is on the front burner of priorities or it would've already happened.

We're in the midst of SQUABBLE TIME and the country is OCCUPIED.

They need to be in control of the territory before they can change the economy.

I agree fully...... nothing will happen as the country is BEING OCCUPIED!!

And people wonder how I'm RIGHT all the time.... NO RV in September.    .... "Show us proof."

Yeah OK, see ya next month.

OK it's October. 

TA-DAAAAAA!!!