Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pilot Jim - Big Wealth Management Meeting In Aspen !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Awesome Story From TNT - Yawn ...

L T September 20, 2014 at 9:52pm   Awesome story to share from TNT forum:

Pilot Jim: As some of you know I am a pilot and fly large corporate jets. Today was like many other days, I flew to a location pick up clients flew them to their destination.

I have flown to Aspen, CO many times, very challenging approach even during good weather, even worse under IMC to minimums. Aspen has a large ramp (Place to park Airplanes) to accommodate lots of planes and rarely is it ever crowded, at least I have never seen it.

We picked up clients in the central part of the US and flew them to Aspen about a 3.5 hr flight. When we arrived we found the ramp not just full but overflowing with corporate jets, and not just the small 2 or 3 million dollar ones, these were large 30 to 50 million dollar jets parked wing tip to wing tip the full length of the ramp 3 aircraft deep.

The ramp goes nearly the entire length of the 9000' Runway (over a mile and a half) the local FBO indicated that there was over a billion and a half dollars worth of aircraft on the ramp the most they have seen EVER!.

I commented to our passengers that the ramp is very crowded and the most planes I have ever seen at this airport. Well he indicated the reason it is full is because there is a Wealth Managers conference that was put together at the last minute.

I asked why the last minute, again he indicated that there is a global financial event that is expected to happen in the coming days that will affect the entire world and there are many many 1000's of Americans that will become very very VERY! wealthy in the coming days.

I asked him how he knew this, he said that he was a part of the meeting going on currently in Aspen. I also asked him does it have anything to do with the GCR, IRAQ and their currency. He smiled and said it has everthing to do with IRAQ. he also asked me if I had some IQN, and he specificly said IQN.

I smiled and nodded yes, he said more then 1,000,000 again I nodded yes. then he looked at me and said you will be able to buy one of these jet soon. I asked how soon . . . he indicated he did not know! but soon.

He added one more thing . . . VP Joe Biden was expected to be at the event tomorrow and there was a large area north off the ramp sectioned off, I am guessing it was for him!

That's my story, hope you enjoyed, my first time ever speaking to anyone who knew about this event on the bankers side.

I guess you can call this a bank story! I attached PIC but it does on give the magnitude of what I saw!

BlueBeach > L T September 20, 2014 at 10:23pm

http://www.aspendailynews.com/section/home/163933

Vice President Joe Biden is in town through this evening for an event sponsored by the private equity firm Forstmann Little & Co.
The invite-only gathering is an annual autumn affair in Aspen, and typically attracts big names from the worlds of politics, business and entertainment for off-the-record discussions.

A sitting vice president would be one of the bigger gets in recent memory.
  • Upvote 13

BTW ILS = Instrument Landing System....IFC/IFR = Instrument Flight Conditions/Instrument Flight Rules....it's been a few years since I've been at the controls but perhaps IMC means Instrument Meteorological Conditions  ...what say you DJ ??

Absolutely EE. This is also an annual event and the fact that "Dumb Joe" is there really makes me skeptical of this post. lol

I thought IFR meant "I follow roads"... lol

• Upvote 2

I asked why the last minute, again he indicated that there is a global financial event that is expected to happen in the coming days that will affect the entire world and there are many many 1000's of Americans that will become very very VERY! wealthy in the coming days.

I asked him how he knew this, he said that he was a part of the meeting going on currently in Aspen. I also asked him does it have anything to do with the GCR, IRAQ and their currency. He smiled and said it has everthing to do with IRAQ. he also asked me if I had some IQN, and he specificly said IQN.

I smiled and nodded yes, he said more then 1,000,000 again I nodded yes. then he looked at me and said you will be able to buy one of these jet soon. I asked how soon . . . he indicated he did not know! but soon.

End Quote

• Upvote 1

This story is easy to check. Someone could call the  Aspen Airport. Ask if they have a place to park a jet. Tell them you heard the tarmac is so full there is no place to park. Im sure you will be laughed off the phone. I guess these people think we are stupid and cant vet their stupid story. I dont have time to call around are I would. If I knew how, I would record the call, then put on the DV site! I'm sure everyone would get a big belly laugh!! :twocents:

• Upvote 1

This story is easy to check. Someone could call the  Aspen Airport. Ask if they have a place to park a jet. Tell them you heard the tarmac is so full there is no place to park. Im sure you will be laughed off the phone. I guess these people think we are stupid and cant vet their stupid story. I dont have time to call around are I would. If I knew how, I would record the call, then put on the DV site! I'm sure everyone would get a big belly laugh!! :twocents:

Well took my own advice called Sardis Field, Total B.S.  To Quote the person that Anserwed Phone. Its been busy with Aircraft. We do have plenty of space to park Aircraft. Now you know the rest of the story!

• Upvote 1