Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy - I Personally Look For This To Go Down By Sunday !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Randy Is Dropping One !

How you Makin it ?

I am dropping a note to let everyone to know the state we are in.... I want to thank a friend (he does not want his name out there) that wrote the last letter I sent out.

I know it looked different but it was from me I was traveling in Kansas City and could not send it out... We sent it out for a two purpose goal...

First to let people know that the Pres was interfering with something that he did not need to be messing with.. and the other to let people know how fragile footing we were on.....

After saying that the Winds have changed in our favor and now we are in a window until Tuesday next week to see this thing come out. The last thing that we are looking for is the Defense minister to show...
~~~

The Defense should have shown last Tuesday but internal bickering within the Shia group so it was resolved a few hrs after the postponement of the Parliament..

So if we get the Minister of Defense then this investment becomes very very very imminent "that is a pretty big word for me" Lol...

We believe that Iraq has stood up and said they need to go ahead with economic progress... Code word RV

Oh I did win the nigerian Lottery more than 5 times... LOL...

This event is not a requirement but just a recommendation from the USA to slow things down.... knowing it is a position of great importance in the GOI...

if the Minister does not show then it will be a 50/50 chance that is happens by sunday.

If it does happen I personally look for this to go down by Sunday So if you get a chance lay down a little prayer that there will be nothing get in the way of the events that need to happen so we can finish this up...

I am hoping above hope this is the last time I have to write a note to let people know where we are at.... I want to thank so many for the support....

Do not fall for Exchange rates of anything above 4 dollars...... you will be dealing with a possible not so upright person.. Do not let your money out of your hands unless you are receiving the exchange rate back at the same time.....

BE SMART it is just an exchange you will be able to go to any bank once the rate shows....

We are close..

Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed… do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI
Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE - BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Randy
  • Upvote 1

Much Much Appreciated Thugs, What state we are in, after reading this pile of horse dookie. I realize now you have some how sneaked into a room after hours in a state mental hospital where you have been committed and are taking a lot of heavy meds, because what I just read is plum ridiculous or crazy how ever you look at it. Lol keep bringing the good stuff Thugs.

• Upvote 3

Well Look Who Just Chimed In To Cover His BFF's Backside After Downing A Pitcher Of 'Tlargaritas' ...

9-17-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   I concur with everything [Guru]  Randy [Koonce] has said.  I am hearing the exact same information.  Our admin caused this delay by putting the stipulation in that the Security Minister must be assigned to activate the currency change and they got the IMF to go along even though their first response was against it.  In order to fight ISIS there should be a head of the military so it is a defensible move to coerce the Iraqi's to move on this ministerial position now.  The CBI has made some important moves today that bode well for a currency change.  They are able, ready and willing if the Minister is seated but best of all, they have the desire and the permission to move if he is.  This thing is close.

Since When Has Anybody Had To Ask The Iraqis To Delay Anything ? :blink:

:D :D :D

Thuzzz :)

They are a master at it lol  

I am just wondering if they are waiting for O to show up and look at all papers for formality before the debut 

Edited by Nadita

I do not believe that with the current unrest in Iraq with ISIS we will see anything soon. ISIS have pilaged the banks in the towns they have taken over for funds. Doe's anyone believe they will RV giving this vile, evil group of rooster with suckers an unlimited amount of funds ?

I think not.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1