Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

False Malware Notification

If you've visited dinarvets since yesterday evening, you
probably saw a warning that the site is hosting malware.

FYI - this is a FALSE positive. There is no malware on
DinarVets.com or any of our servers.

Unfortunately, this was caused by a Google ad (which has
been removed), but in Google's infinite wisdom they now
choose to display a warning on our site even though the
suspicious file was not on our site, it was on their ads...

What do you do?! We have made the requests per their
extremely cumbersome protocol to have the warning removed,
but until they make the call, the warning will remain.

In the meantime!

You can still visit the site if you want, and it is perfectly
safe.

To be ultra-safe, test it with a 3rd party like Securi

(http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/dinarvets.com) or
AVG ( http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/website-safety-reports/domain/dinarvets.com/ )

To get past the red warning screen, click the "Details" link
and then on the next page click "visit this unsafe site".

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

As always, the email notifications will remain working and
should big news come out, you will not have to visit the site
to be informed - it will come to your email as long as you are 

on the newsletter list (http://dinarnews.net/news )

I'll let you all know when Google gets around to fixing
their error. Until then, I'm off to watch the Packers
destroy the Jets.

Have a great day! :D

- Adam Montana

• Upvote 5

I want to send another email to the newsletter group, but I'm concerned that only those of us that clicked through the red warning screen are now not seeing it...

Can anyone who hasn't visited the site in the last few days and never saw the red "Malware Alert" screen confirm that they accessed the site (today/now) without seeing any warnings?

What kills me is that these hackers are breaking into all kinds of businesses who are supposed to be protected.

When this happens - they fail to protect the customers - they give you a warning! REALLY?

What about paying for the damages?

They are stealing our money and often ruining our credit!

How do I know that you everything possible to protect my information? Why are you NOT responsible? Total B.S.

If a store owner isn't doing everything possible to protect your information, then yes - they should be responsible.

In fact, there are specific protocols (PCI Compliance etc) that anyone who accepts credit cards has to follow in order to be "compliant".

For example, should any hacker ever compromise the dinarvets servers, even though thousands of people have paid for VIP with a credit card... none of those cards OR the person's personal information is stored on these same servers, so the hackers would not get my VIP member's CC info nor would they get anything more than their email address.

Anyway... the DinarVets server and website was NOT hacked, it was a FALSE alert.

Thanks for your feedback. :twothumbs:

No RED SCREEN/ warning via smartphone on phone Sunday AM (android), did have red screen on PC Sunday AM (AVG virus protection, Win 7, Google Chrome), clicked through to visit anyway, no problem. No red screen Sunday PM or Monday.  :twothumbs:

Apparently the RED screen disappeared. I seemed to have missed any change to yellow, and now all is clear? Do I need to check with the personal banker from one of the big 5 who's brother in-law's college son was told by a friend the screens had turned to green in Reno?   :shrug:

Maybe I just nee to text Tlar...

:lol:

I dont think it is fair for me to of been put on monitered status due to what I stated about getting virus and malware warnings when it turned out to be true. If anything, I should be thanked and reinstated. I have been a positive contributer to Dinar Vets over the past 3 years and have never caused any problems.