Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone actually verified the dinar they hold?

storm1

What do you mean? By taking it somewhere....like a bank? I've not done that but I have checked each note for the security features that were provided for the $25,000 bills. I don't have worries about its authenticity. My only worries are about it's value!

• Upvote 2

Thanks storm1....That's a good point and great subject at this stage of the game...''I got dis lidle itch on the back of my neck that I get every time one'em mean ol' Comanche prowlin' round''...Some folks mite want to put a ''Dud Dinar'' on the market to make a dinar or two...     

I took my dinar to WF to verify it was real...........

The bank manager took my 25k note and held it up into the light, handed it back, giggled, and said "what does it matter, it's still not worth sheet, real or fake"

I grabbed the 25k note, then grabbed her left boob and replied......."at least mine feels real"

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

The bank manager took my 25k note and held it up into the light, handed it back, giggled, and said "what does it matter, it's still not worth sheet, real or fake"

I grabbed the 25k note, then grabbed her left boob and replied......."at least mine feels real"

U Also Posted A Somewhat Similar Story On The Dong Site Involving A Male Teller ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

I chuckled at some of the relys here.

and am aware of the security features, however i read an article a few weeks back (never saved it, but guess i should have) that Iran has the capability to counterfiet any currecy out in the world market, and does it.

Heres why i ask this question......i purchased my dinar from DT inc now as some of you recall a while ago Ali Agha, the owner of DT Inc had family issues was threated or some story like that and shut down and moved, then reoped, and i now see DT Inc is now xchangeamerica, im sure the dinar sales were good to ali agha, but why the change?

Is the currency he was selling legit??

I dunno.

Tis why i ask if anyone has verified the dinar they hold...its a SERIOUS question.

thank in advance for all replies.

storm

and am aware of the security features, however i read an article a few weeks back (never saved it, but guess i should have) that Iran has the capability to counterfiet any currecy out in the world market, and does it.

Heres why i ask this question......i purchased my dinar from DT inc now as some of you recall a while ago Ali Agha, the owner of DT Inc had family issues was threated or some story like that and shut down and moved, then reoped, and i now see DT Inc is now xchangeamerica, im sure the dinar sales were good to ali agha, but why the change?

I dunno.

Tis why i ask if anyone has verified the dinar they hold...its a SERIOUS question.

storm

they are still dinar trade. They are just partnered up with exchange of America.

Yes I have and some are from the Auction and some are from the bank or bought by businessmen a machine has not done this  but a dealer that only deals with the US Treasury got from the auction and they can I said the other day if they didn't come from  Auction or US treasury then the machine will pick it up slight difference with the notes and probably the numbers but they will be ok you probably pay more as cash in they will ask you questions and tick some boxes and the rate will come up he says. or you can get some dealer in USA  who deals with the Treasury and get him to show you. and you can exchange for a fee here it was 1Dollar a note.so I changed 2.450 million  from 25,000 costs 40 dollars into 5,000 Dinar notes  and some 10,000 notes . Maybe that's all bull but that's what he said. Now I have good notes anyway. I did buy from him but also picked up some cheaper ones from Dinar bank US and  Dinar UK that's not good but he said. but still ok but higher rate. because they were like black market.???? please will someone correct me on that.

Edited by MFNGPTYLTD
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When i purchased my first 1 mill locally I had my previous purchase from Dinar Trade checked and according to the De La Rue machine all came out tops. I also had some lower denominations checked previously bought from a US trader and they were also legit. 

Yes I have and some are from the Auction and some are from the bank or bought by businessmen a machine has not done this  but a dealer that only deals with the US Treasury got from the auction and they can I said the other day if they didn't come from  Auction or US treasury then the machine will pick it up slight difference with the notes and probably the numbers but they will be ok you probably pay more as cash in they will ask you questions and tick some boxes and the rate will come up he says. or you can get some dealer in USA  who deals with the Treasury and get him to show you. and you can exchange for a fee here it was 1Dollar a note.so I changed 2.450 million  from 25,000 costs 40 dollars into 5,000 Dinar notes  and some 10,000 notes . Maybe that's all bull but that's what he said. Now I have good notes anyway. I did buy from him but also picked up some cheaper ones from Dinar bank US and  Dinar UK that's not good but he said. but still ok but higher rate. because they were like black market.???? please will someone correct me on that.

And the winner of the worlds longest run on sentence

• Upvote 1

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, and I specialize in run on sentences.... however.... in wading through what I think you are saying.... what you are saying, is not correct...

The only notes that would come from the UST would be those you bought in a bank. Most who bought from DT etc, theoretically  came from the CBI in Iraq either direct, or who knows... The CBI however is NOT auctioning off dinar, they are selling USD, dollars in those auctions.

Being certified by the US Treasury is about as meaningless as if I were to certify you.... there is no oversight of what you are selling and theoretically you could sell cow chips sprayed with paint to look like dinar... though I would imagine that would eventually get some agency attention from some USG agency..

The "machine" does not in any way pick up on some kind of difference that is somehow supposed to be evident because they came from the US Treasury, versus the CBI (based on that criterion alone)... The machine does not pick up on the numbers as numbers in any way..... (meaning if the whole thing is counterfeit it will pick up on those nuances, not this number versus that number on a legit bill)... 

If I am reading what you are saying correctly is sounds like whoever you talked to is stealing some BS powder from Okie and making up a whole bunch of bogus stuff to either make money, sound important, or is maybe just bored. But what I can tell, nothing you said he said is true...And he made 40.00 for giving you "change"... .

Where the helllll do people get this stuff?!?!? .

• Upvote 2

Oh phuck...You just blew it for everybody...Shame on you......

I share your same stance on fake vs.real boobs...No matter how saggy...real is always better. But it's  a matter of personal taste....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I share your same stance on fake vs.real boobs...No matter how saggy...real is always better. But it's  a matter of personal taste....

No that's an interesting sentence: Boobs and taste in the same sentence....

• Upvote 1

I dunno.

storm

From what I heard on here as well as other forums I thought Ali temporarily shut down due to licensing issues, not because he was threatened, that sounds like a guru story. Anyhow, Ali was one of the origional dealers if not hte first one altogether, he made his money, the whole dinar industry seems to be on a decline so he sold to exchange of america. I think yoru being a bit paranoid and reading too much into this. I would bet you are more reliable at verifying Dinar than your bank I bet most of your bankers have never even seen or held a Dinar note.

You realize no dealer gets notes from the Treasury right? The Treasury is a US institution it does not make Dinars nor does it sell Dinars. Yes dealers are registered with the Treasury but thats where any affiliation with dealers and the Treasury begins and ends. Also, no dealers buy from auctions. From what I have heard one or two whales buy the currency export it to Jordan and from there various brokers break it down. I think there's probaly 1, 2 maybe 3 people who supply pretty much every big name dealer there is.

If I'm not mistaken its a law the money cant go from Iraq to the US has to pass through a neighboring country. The US Treasury does not buy, sell or facilitate Dinar getting to dealers in any way

Whether real or saleen fakes after a nice jog in the park they both share a hint of salt

• Upvote 1