Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 09/12/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

Ukraine Crisis : Umbertino reported US and EU to activate new Russia sanctions over continued military role in eastern Ukraine.  US matches EU’s Russia sanctions. New EU sanctions target Russia’s largest energy and financial firms.  US official says Exxon will be hurt by US sanctions on Russia’s Arctic Sea drilling. New sanctions aimed to disrupting peace process in Ukraine.  Sanctions a bit strange in view of cease-fire.  Russia may retaliate. Russian markets mixed after sanctions news on Thursday, but ruble hits new low.

Fighting ISIS : A-J516 heard Secy of State Kerry is in Turkey after it refuses to sign communiqué or let NATO use its airbases. White House and Pentagon Press Secy say US is at war with ISIS.  Compare war with ISIS to those against Al-Qaeda and all its affiliates.

Other News : Saint doesn’t have any words to say as SC man who confessed to murdering his children waives right to appear in court, due back November 13th.  Officials say, Timothy Ray Jones, Jr.  led police to children’s bodies in Alabama. 

Police in Ohio recapture 19 year old prison escapee. TJ Lane, who killed three high school students in 2012, was caught early Friday.

Nannab  shakes her head as appeals court to hear arguments today on Wisconsin voter ID law.  At issue is whether law should be reactivated for the November mid-term elections.

US aid worker infected with Ebola given blood from fellow doctor who recovered from disease.  Dr. Rick Sacra received transfusion from  Dr. Kent Brantly.  WHO says 4,784 infected, 2,400 deaths.  Cuba sending 165 healthcare workers to West Africa in October to battle Ebola outbreak.

Pakistan’s army says it arrested 10 militants suspected in attack on Malala Yousafzai in 2012.  Famed women’s rights advocate was 16, now lives in UK with family.

Littlesam laughs as she hears San Diego airport includes body odor among 52 criteria for judging taxi drivers.  Those who flunk smell test must change before picking up customers.

Pres. Obama has slowed deportations by nearly 20%, despite lack of immigration reform.  On pace for fewest number of deportations since 2007. 

Boosterbglee doesn’t know what to think when she hears Oscar Pistorious guilty of “culpable homicide” not murder, when he killed girlfriend in 2013.  South African Olympic athlete granted bail, sentencing on October 13.

Dan Ford, brother of embattled Toronto mayor Rob Ford, to enter race.  Rob Ford ends re-election bid after tumor diagnosis, prior cocaine use “during drunken stupor”.

The bull slipped 61 points on the slippery slope.  10 year yield rising, oil settles lower, gold at 7.5 month low on strong dollar. Gold closed at $1,232, silver at $18.61, copper at $3.11.  Crude oil at $92.27

Wiljor still hopes he gets in the early trade as Alibaba to close IPO order books early.  Tuesday in US and Wednesday elsewhere.  Demand strong enough to price Alibaba above current $60-$66 range. Nearly 40 large institutions requested over $1B.  Alibaba’s friends and family program will comprise about $1.5B in stock. Yahoo shares trade near 8.5 year high, has 22.5% stake in Alibaba.

Captl1 hears response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ has been incredible, with a record number of pre-orders overnight. Delivery time for Verizon is October 21st, AT&T : 21-35 days.  iPhone 6+ unavailable for 4-6 weeks. Verizon is offering free iPhone 6, $299 for 6+ with trade in credit. AT&T offering $300 credit with trade in.  TMobile beats all competitors + $50 credit. Sprint is offering  $70/month to lease phone and every two years you can upgrade.

ToniJ is relieved as he doesn’t have 2005-2008 Escape and Mercury Mariners.  Ford is recalling 74K as hybrid systems can overheat.  Calkid11 has to wait patiently as GM issues stop delivery order on 2015 Corvette to fix airbag, parking brake issue.

Chess wonders why US Govt threatened Yahoo with $250K daily fine if it didn’t turn over customer data. Yahoo lost the 2008 FISA court battle, according to 1,500 unsealed documents.

HP fined $58.7M for charges a subsidiary bribed Russian government officials. The feud continues with Allergan and Valeant.  Bill Ackman’s Pershing Square submits request for Allergan meeting to consider Valeant’s hostile bid.

Alliance Data to buy Conversant for about $2.3B in cash and stock. Deal values Conversant at $35, 31% above price at trading halt.

Nevada approves Tesla’s $1.3B in tax breaks, incentives to locate battery factory near Reno. JPMorgan says hasn’t seen unusual activity following recent cyber attack. 

Hertz agrees to let Carl Icahn to add 3 directors to Hertz’s board, dropping proxy threat. Icahn says his directors have record of finding top CEOs, raising shareholder value.  Newmont Mining (NEM) is selling 44% stake in Mexico joint venture for $477M.

GoPro touched $70 during trading today, closed at $69.18.  Will GoPro continue to rise to $75?

Novo Nordisk (NVO) says FDA panel backs approval of obesity treatment.  Eli Lilly (LLY) colon cancer drug succeeds in late stage trial

From Dinar land : The new government is making a great progress in turning the country into a viable and believable inclusive power sharing as major blocs and alliances are working behind the scenes in a compromising fashion.  In the meantime, supreme religious authority in Karbala is urging all parties to cooperate and resolve the issue with KRG as soon as possible.

France’s President Francois Hollande visited Iraq and met with Pres. Massoum and PM Abadi, Speaker Jabouri and Kurdish leaders.  Both leaders agree ISIL is a global threat as thousands of Europeans including Frenchmen are joining ISIL raising the fear that after their radicalization and training they will return to Europe and even USA to conduct terrorist acts.   Hollande said the stability of Iraq will be the cornerstone for a coherent fight against ISIL.  France pledged to provide arms and humanitarian aid to the Iraqi and Kurdish governments. 

Abadi as the Supreme Commander of Iraq said the security forces arrested groups behind the latest bombings in Baghdad and other areas and added the strict measures will be taken against “negligent” security officers that failed to protect Iraqi public.  Iraqi forces retook Barwana in Anbar province not far from Haditha dam.  MOD spokesman said Iraqi army inflicted heavy casualties among ISIL terrorists.

Saudi Arabia will reopen its embassy in Baghdad that has been closed for many months.  Saudi Arabia has shown its willingness to combat terrorism and the pretenders fighting under the banner of Islam. Even though Saudi consider Shiite Iran their greatest foe in the region.  They are seemingly taking the lead now to battle ISIL and the ideology of ISIS as a threat against Saudi Arabia being the cradle of Islam and the guardian of the two holiest sites in Mecca and Medina.  The Saudis have agreed to allo the moderate Syrian rebel army to be trained in their territory in addition its religious leaders are now saying ISIL is a fraud and the barbaric acts of brutality they are committing are against all Islamic teachings.

Ministry of Trade and Agriculture said there is no food shortage in Iraq.  Any food is not produced and packaged locally is being imported and distributed to retailers.

Ministry of Electricity said his employees have been working very hard and risking their safety to supply electricity during the hot days of summer.  When the security situation is stabilized, it will not take too much time to repair the damage.  After the gulf war, tens of billions of dollars were spent on power stations and distribution facilities.

Basra Port authorities announced the arrival of six large cargo and container ships that will use southern ports to unload.  The activity has increased and the creation of duty free zones will increase the volume of trade in Iraq and the region.  Southern ports have increasingly become more vital as land routes from Jordan, Syria and Turkey were disrupted by ISIL crisis.

CBI said 18 banks participated in yesterday’s foreign currency auction, more than $195M were sold at 1166 dinars to the dollar plus bank commissions.

From rumor land : Blue says this investment is contingent upon Iraq’s success. Aggiedad77 hears Abadi says he has learned of Maliki’s mistakes and will improve things going forward.  Still more talk about not merging 2014 budget with 2015.   Mtn Goat says wait for the global announcement to the public that Iraqi government is now fully formed and seated.  Exogen says there is one answer and this is what we have been looking for and waiting on.. gold will continue to drop, the bonds you kept hearing about have entered the system, the Iraqi currency auctions are about to come to 100% halt.  BGG says Abadi is doing the right thing by passing on the Paris Conference to get these two critical ministers seated.  TNT Tony thinks it’s going to be super fantastic weekend that we have wished for.  DC says they are being told they will be very busy on Monday.  Lojak says behind the scene, Shabibi is in charge, no matter what articles say.

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

Have a blessed week with your family J

• Upvote 3

Good evening Nadita,

So glad you are here bringing us up to date on global events. Things seem to be moving in the right direction in Iraq and progress being made on a daily basis, now if they can just clear up ISIS and other bad apples I think we could move forward faster.

Thanks for your dedication and very much appreciated.

:lmao:  :lmao: Oh my gosh... what am I doing in San Diego?.  :blink: but I can imagine the smell... well.. ummmmm... yeah thats it.. pee ewe...  :lmao:

Thanks for the laugh. 

Sammy :)

I wonder what you doing out there lol

Thanks Nadita for another great spin.You are the best! I wish they would slow down on bringing out these new phones..still haven't figured out how to use my current one. Lol. Have a great weekend.

Capt :)

You and I both.. I only use my iPhone for text, email, browsing internet, scrabbles lol that is my down time :) I also enjoy asking Siri silly questions lol

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Sammy :)

I wonder what you doing out there lol

Capt :)

You and I both.. I only use my iPhone for text, email, browsing internet, scrabbles lol that is my down time :) I also enjoy asking Siri silly questions lol

ummm... here we go again... shhhhhhhhhh... it was our little secret... but it was smelly...  :lol:

Good evening Nadita,

So glad you are here bringing us up to date on global events. Things seem to be moving in the right direction in Iraq and progress being made on a daily basis, now if they can just clear up ISIS and other bad apples I think we could move forward faster.

Thanks for your dedication and very much appreciated.

Will :)

You are welcome... Iraq is the butterfly pumping fluid to their wings and it takes time to dry those wings before they can fly to the horizon.. even though it seems like forever but with every second passing, the wings get drier and the butterfly knows when the wings are ready for them to flap to fly :)

Nadita........grateful for ALL the timely news; the way you sort it out!.......... ^_^

Is our Prez's ISIS strategy running amuck?.......  :rake: HOPE NOT!!

Besides Turkey refusal....European coalition big issues!.....no ME support!  We gotta lone wolf it?!...... :unsure:

Chess :)

There is the difference between true leader who has vision where he/she is going, a leader who can lead in their perimeters, and wanna be leader who has no clue how to lead and end up in chaos :)

• Upvote 1