Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abbadi directed not to use the title of "Prime Minister" and simply post the name only

k98nights

Abbadi directed not to use the title of "Prime Minister" and simply post the name only

Editor Ali Jassim, Ghassan al-Hamid. Thursday 11 September 2014 16: 36

NB-110548-635460402885853313.jpg

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

Prime Minister Haider Abadi, Thursday, not to use the title of "Prime Minister" and only male position and name only.

He said the Prime Minister's information office in a statement Al-Abbadi Ridge received "alsumaria news" version of it, "the Prime Minister of the day, not to use the title of (Prime Minister) and in correspondence to the position and name."

He was a member of the political Bureau of the Islamic Dawa party, Salah Abdul Razzaq, slip on (August 15, 2014), the determination of Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi cancel Ottoman titles being the new fad in Iraq after 2003.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/110548/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A8-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3/ar

Thanks k98...I couldn't agree with ya anymore on Abadi being the man for the job ''Laid Back''...norm32062 what's the 32062# your old KBR count, mine was 28467 was on ARIFJON 3-03...what's the deal with your newbie self calling people racist on your first post...If you'd like to know, to spell ''obozo's'' name properly you should hit the 'shift' button on 'O' as in zer'O'...My opinion of the worthless b@sterd would probably destroy your little world..."Saint' has more credibility in his little finger than you would possess in you entire body...Saint has proven himself time and again throughout the years and your going to jump in here on your first post and try and slam him...''NOT ON MY WATCH''...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks k98...I couldn't agree with ya anymore on Abadi being the man for the job ''Laid Back''...norm32062 what's the 32062# your old KBR count, mine was 28467 was on ARIFJON 3-03...what's the deal with your newbie self calling people racist on your first post...If you'd like to know, to spell ''obozo's'' name properly you should hit the 'shift' button on 'O' as in zer'O'...My opinion of the worthless b@sterd would probably destroy your little world..."Saint' has more credibility in his little finger than you would possess in you entire body...Saint has proven himself time and again throughout the years and your going to jump in here on your first post and try and slam him...''NOT ON MY WATCH''...

How is not liking the president racist? I hope u we're joking cause that's just ridiculous! People are entitled to their opinion especially if it differs from your own, that's what makes it an opinion.

To be honest, I am also offended that people use derogatory names - there was a time when everyone rallied for OUR president instead of blocking him, name calling and playing the blame game. Healthy criticism is one thing but the approach of division and pettiness has cost our country so much over the past 7 years, I am simply sick of it. The man should b respected because he IS the leader the public voted in. This does not mean you can't express your opinions nor dislike him. But name calling is childish bullying with no results.

I think our chosen leader deserves a tad bit more respect than name calling. The state of this country would have been far better if there was not a block to every action - even ones that are important or worthy - just to spite the fact that the other side lost. This practice has been simply injurious to us ALL. Frankly it is offensive.

And, please, don't attack the Newby just because he or she expresses their own opinion. They too are entitled. Our first ammendment is important for all and ganging up is contrary. Don't slam him-turn the other cheek with compassion.

Did people call Bush "Vegetable" or "Plant" or was he respected for the most part?....just a thought to consider. We are all on the same team in the big picture. Let's start acting like one and make ourselves proud by supporting our country instead of being petty.

Go ahead - I'm ready for the neg storm. It's downright silly nastiness.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

Stop being racist his name obama. Everyone respected George bush by calling him president bush

OBUMMMMMMMER's OBUMMMMMMMER's

OBUMMMMMMMER's OBUMMMMMMMER's

Seriously, you have to be living in a cave with ben Ladin to think everyone respected

Bush. Go back to watching little Jimmy Kimmel. LOL

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

Dinarian64 you need to wake up an enter the real world...The elections were rigged and it's been proved that voter fraud was on a massive scale to put obummer, the big zer'O' and or Obozo in office. I could care less about your liberal point of view. Yes, Bush was dragged through the coals pull your head out of the sand. Except for showing your ignorance I don't have a clue where your coming from on solving our nations problem. The opinion of that guy that looks back at you in the mirror is the biggest hindrance I can detect in your confusion. MY suggestion is to take a long walk on a short pier... 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Stop being racist his name obama. Everyone respected George bush by calling him president bush

Please explain how the term "Obummer" is racist??? I can look back at every American American president, and they have all had nicknames, but I never heard anyone consider this as a racist comment. So are you saying, since our president is an African American, giving him a nickname, is racism? This should be good.

Way to get slaughtered on your first post. Maybe things will get better for ya.

• Upvote 8

Abadi eliminates the title of "Prime Minister" and prevents hang a picture on the institutions and government buildings

dfgfgdgf.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 12 / September: plagued Iraq Bdaan Edalin since the formation of the Iraqi government in the twenties of the last century, and to this day, the first frequent Nicknames afforded to the characters of the government starting with the President, down to the youngest officer in the state, "the State, His Eminence, Excellency, sovereign, His Excellency, Pasha, Beck "and the second lies in the hanging pictures, posters, and building statues and monuments that glorify the characters and symbols in the streets and roads as well as institutions and government departments all, and it seems that the new Iraqi prime minister Haider al-Abadi, a high-end to this matter and decided not to follow in the approach of his predecessors in this direction.

Issued where the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, an order not to use the title of "Prime Minister" and merely stated in correspondence to the position and name only. 

A statement by the Office of Abadi Today, the agency received a copy of all of Iraq, "The prime minister also ordered the suspension Photo Commander in Chief of the armed forces on government buildings and the headquarters of state institutions and security checkpoints and military" Admiral Ended

Not everyone is going to like an elected leader, never have and never will.  I don't like Obamma and i don't think he should have been elected, especially for a second term.  I do however think that it is important to either change the situation (impeach) or support the elected leader of our country until a new one is elected.  Trash talking of our commander and chief does nothing but instill division amongst the population and throughout the world.  Nothing good can come of it. 

This is of course just my opinion

• Upvote 4

One real cool thing about this PM, his pictures are diverse.  Unlike maliki's photos where he was always sour.   This guy actually smiles once in a while.  He looks confident.  And he walks the walk of brotherhood and fairness to the citizens.  He appears to be a countryman.  Hope it's not a facade. 

• Upvote 2

kind of like how o chooses to support Muslim causes and ignore as many Christian causes as possible. This half-assed attempt to pretend to go after ISIS, whom he won't refer to by name because he is too weak to admit he has no acceptable foreign policy. Anybody who claims that 'everybody' supported W has no clue of what has been going on in the U.S. for the last 13 years. W was made fun of from the start, it just wasn't publicly noted until 2002. The current president has regularly proven that he is not worth the office and that he does not have America's best interests at heart. I would say the same about v.p. biteme if he had been in charge, so don't neg me for being racist. If we had more truthers instead of partisan players in America, o would have never been elected.

• Upvote 1