Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - So They (The Kurds) Will Get Their Parts Of Article 140 As Well As The HCL !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Long BondLady Chat - 'Nuff Said !

BondLady Chat 9/09/2014    IRAQ'S NEW HORIZON !

BondLady] yesterday was an historical day for Iraq and for us as well. So they set the new gov minus 2 ministries, the hardest ones, defense and interior ministers. They are supposed to do that next week

[bondLady] I'm glad shredders is here, some excellent economy arts too and long arts about Abadis gov and what they plan to do too.

[bondLady] and all me basket of laws that need to happen are all or most part mentioned too, good things coming !

[bondLady] but experts stress the importance of creating an ideal environment to facilitate the smooth flow of legislative implementation of the business without any limitations or intersections with the old laws, and work on reducing its laws that fit the economic transition towards an open market economy.
~~~

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=77518

[shredd] work on reducing its laws that fit the economic transition towards an open market economy.

[shredd] love seeing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[bondLady] me too 

[tlm724] preparation for accession to the WTO and rehabilitation facilities and tourist areas

[shredd] tlm724 yes!!

[bondLady] laws stage Xiaa pointed out that the economic laws that the inability of the previous parliament for legislation moved to the current parliament, including oil and gas law and the law of the infrastructure as well as the law of economic reform and the second amendment to the Investment Law 13 of 2006 and the Federal Budget Law for the year 2014 as well as the law establishing a public body to monitor the allocation of federal revenues, according to Article 106 of the Constitution.

[bondLady] this art has all my laws in it I think

[tlm724] yes it does  !

[shredd] infrastructure.......... economic reform.............

[bondLady] the laws we need to see long before we could ever get what we want

[shredd] investment law...........

[bondLady] yes

[tlm724] the law of economic reform

[bondLady] including oil and gas law and the law of the infrastructure as well as the law of economic reform and the second amendment to the Investment Law 13 of 2006 and the Federal Budget Law for the year 2014 as well as the law establishing a public body to monitor the allocation of federal revenues, according to Article 106 of the Constitution.

[tlm724] thats huge !

[bondLady] extremely

[cave] progress is happening at a fast pace

[bondLady] very fast !

[shredd] when we start seeing these passed and in the gazette, we are finally getting close

[bondLady] hopefully will continue

[bondLady] agreed shredd

[bondLady] hopefully the 3 asses that made presidents won't screw it up

[cave] right

[bondLady] they made a deal with Abadi

[cave] BondLady only way M stays out of jail

[bondLady] because the 3 of them should be behind bars

[shredd] surprised to see that

[soon] right bondlady about the 3

[tlm724] it did put them all on a level playing field though

[bondLady] but in order to form a quick gov they had to make amnesty deals with positions

[shredd] with Maliki being a war criminal and trying to have people killed

[bondLady] Allawi, Najaffi and Maliki

[shredd] right BondLady

[bondLady] now they will fight over the last 2 ministries hopefully they will settle it quickly

[bondLady] Application of government strategies to achieve a quantum leap in the economy 9/9/2014 0:00 Expert calls to diversify the sources of annual income of Baghdad - the joy of pumice in order to increase GDP through the support of various sectors in the country and improve its output, ‘

stressed consultant in industrial development and investment on the need to implement the plans and strategies prepared by the government for the advancement of the economy in Iraq.

Advisory Amer Jeweler said "morning": that "decades of decline, wars and circumstances before 2003 led to the virtual collapse of the economy, services and infrastructure and the low participation rate of economic sectors in the GDP for the oil, which decreased utilization in manufacturing."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=77516

[tlm724] quantum leap in the economy *wolfwhistle*

[bondLady] if they do what it looks like they are, if the jerks don't interfere, it will be a huge huge quantum leap to put it mildly. Pass those laws, the infrastructure law is there too.. that will bring international ...global in

[tlm724] that will bring in tons of money too

[bondLady] pass the HCL which is there too and the people will have money to spend and the gov will get taxes in the same process, all the things that will make Iraq grow and very fast

[tlm724] I see a very bright future for the Iraqi citizens if this new GOI gets these thing's done

[bondLady] with the (almost) the whole world stepping in to save Iraq from terrorist I can't think of a better time for security reasons for them to implement and activate all these things

[shredd] and now their allies can support Iraq in fighting ISIS

[bondLady] as security will be met by all the help and if they pass those much needed laws and not just the 1s I mentioned

[tlm724] agreed BondLady , it will show the world that they can and will govern themselves !

[bondLady] then I can't see any reason for them not to add value to their dinar and bring on out the ld's IMO

[tlm724] BondLady those CBI announcements yesterday were geared at informing the citizens of the proper places and procedures for exchanging foreign currency !

[bondLady] yes we're seeing it all happen now

[tlm724] why would they do that at this particular stage ? what is different now ?

[bondLady] just hope they can shackle the pot stirrers from doing what they have been doing for 4 years

[tlm724] right !

[bondLady] stopping progress verses not stopping it as they wouldn't allow anything good to come of Malikis gov, they hate that bad and at the cost of the citizens, they just didn't care

[bondLady] so hopefully now that he's not the PM they will allow the flow of huge things, the much needed laws I've told you all about for years

[tlm724] when we watched the parliament session yesterday I noticed a big difference, they have very strong leaders in Abadi and Jubouri, they don't take any crap !

[bondLady] yes

[shredd] yes that is for sure

[bondLady] but keep in mind some are like lil barbaric children who would rather cut their own noses off to spite their face, some don't care, just for themselves. They shouldn't have made it in the new line up but deals were made so they would move forward quickly

[tlm724] maybe they gave the VP spots to the 3 stooges to keep an eye on them

[bondLady] and we can't do a thing about it only they can. I  just hope the majority have the Iraqis future at heart and aren't so greedy and power driven as the majority of the last gov was

[bondLady] just hope the presidents can do a smack down on their candy arses and keep them in check

[tlm724] BondLady I think the best part is Najafi not being speaker anymore because you have taught us that without the laws we aren't going anywhere, so to me that is utmost important

[bondLady] so true, many didn't believe me either

[tlm724] I think the rest we can deal with 

[bondLady] yet here we are

[tlm724] yep

[bondLady] they have to protect the people and the wealth or they will just continue to be a very rich country full of poor people.

[bondLady] this was never about us the dinarians

its always been about Iraq we just get to be part of it when the time comes, but its never been about us. Its about the people and giving them a life in a country that has every richness known to man, its all there in Iraq

[tlm724] yesterday was an historic event for Iraq and for us !

[bondLady] along with about 30 million poor people

and there's just no justification for that, pass the laws !

[bondLady] you'll see Iraq open up like a beautiful flower and maybe then the Iraqi people just might be able to smile again

[tlm724] indeed ! with the help of NATO that is achievable

[bondLady] yes

[tlm724] security, a strong army, a unified GOI passing laws and success will come quickly !

[bondLady] yes

[tlm724]  they will pass many of the laws we seek in one big beautiful basket BL !

[bondLady] The text of the proposed Government programme on key areas of strategic priorities, which were distributed among six key areas are "an Iraq that is secure, stable and upgrading living standards by promoting a shift towards private sector increase oil and gas production to improve financial sustainability of administrative and financial reform of governmental institutions organized federal relations – the local".

And the loss of the second axis for upgrading services and living standards of citizens, inter alia, the basic points in several areas, including improving health services and develop efficient educational and research institutions, and the provision of basic services to citizens,

and effective and efficient social security, and a clean, healthy environment and protection of the cultural heritage of the spectra of society, attention to youth, women, children, and the development of the economy and ensure the protection of the consumer.

" Details .... First: an Iraq that is secure, stable Secondly, upgrading services and living standards for citizens Thirdly: promoting a shift towards private sector IV: increased oil and gas production to improve financial sustainability V. Administrative and financial reform of State enterprises VI: local federal relations

First: an Iraq that is secure, stable Secondly, upgrading services and living standards for citizens Thirdly: promoting a shift towards private sector IV: increased oil and gas production to improve financial sustainability
V. Administrative and financial reform of State enterprises VI: local federal relations
BondLady Chat 9/09/2014    IRAQ'S NEW HORIZON !  Part 2

[bondLady] that article in very detailed about the new Government plan for the present and the future of Iraq. It shows us everything we need to see be done to further our investment, YOUR investment, so please be sure to read it in it's entirety ! 

[bondLady] this is what Abadi's gov wants to accomplish and if allowed then we will see what we want to come to pass

[bondLady] there is so much more in this art, all this stuff will protect Iraq's wealth and give the people a better life !
~~~

[bondLady] the last gov didn't do anything because the rest of the gov wouldn't allow any thing good to happen

[tlm724] it is a well thought out strategy, some great minds behind it !

[bondLady] now we're at the door for the new ministers to do what the old couldn't or wouldn't do

[bondLady] it's the majority of what we want to see there, hope you all read it, no spoon feeders remember,  its your investment, study it

[tlm724] BondLady tyvm !

[bondLady] you betcha

[tlm724] BondLady things are falling into place, the US drew the red line and Iraq did it, they formed a unified GOI so now they can forward at a rapid pace

[bondLady] yes so true timmy

[tlm724] Iraq did it

[bondLady] yes or they wouldn't get the help they need or the majority of the help

[bondLady] like the kurds, they had to slap them, tell them to lower their demands so a gov could be formed and they did

[tlm724] yep

[bondLady] they said give us 2 months salaries for good faith and we will and the USA said if you do this we will give you what you need for your peshmerga army

[bondLady] now the rest of Iraq is kinda leery about this because their afraid kurds will get so big they might do to them what Saddam did to the kurds and its all boiling down to gaining trust, something they haven't had for each other for 5000 years,  hopefully that's all about to change

[tlm724] BondLady let me show you something from yesterday please

[bondLady] ok

[tlm724] House gives confidence to the new government and the Vice President and the Vice Chairman of the Board 08 September 0.2014

http://www.parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=7247&Alw

[tlm724] just gonna show a few things real quick

[bondLady] ok

[tlm724] as well as to address the manifestations of corruption and completion of economic and financial reform and the adoption of legislation stimulate the domestic and international investment and work to improve the system of financial management and budget.

[tlm724] that ok I'll show you

as well as discuss the issue of oil and gas during the three months and to address contentious issues about the Peshmerga, aviation and Article 140 and others, stressing that the Kurdish leadership will decide the measures to be taken in case of non-application demands.

[bondLady] yes I'll say another thing here per article 140

[cave] *hallelujah*

[bondLady] see when terrorist took or infiltrated some areas included in art 140 which I think was Kirkut, the kurds rushed in with their army and ran them off, Baghdad didn't tell them too.

They did it because its part of art 140 lands,  they ran off daash ! Why? because its the land of their grandfathers and they want it back. Saddam took it from them

[bondLady] as the kurds said the sweetness of going back into the land of their grandfathers

and protecting it from the scrounge of evil that hit it, gave them a great boost of energy and faith , Abadi told the kurds he didn't have a problem with that

[bondLady] kurds said they hadn't formalized any of it yet but in order to form the new gov many kurd demands had to be met and it works for us too we needed most of those things too

[bondLady] so they will get their parts of art 140 as well as the HCL

[tlm724] *hallelujah*

[bondLady] as well as more power to the provinces. Abadi already said he would allow them exporting with some minor adjustments and also said he would pay the salaries of the armies, it wouldn't have to come out of their budget

[tlm724] give them their 5 bucks a barrel too

[bondLady] like was disputed for years before, these are the main parts of the Erbril agreements

[bondLady] now Allawis demands... well he is just a blooming idiot. I cannot then nor now see them throwing away the terrorist law making Iraq a safe haven for all the evil to be able to stay in safely without repercussions

[bondLady] ISIS is doing that now while the terrorist law exists he wants it done away with, how can they? well they can't

[bondLady] that allows all his and Hashemis deeds to go unpunished same as he wants the amnesty law which will allow all these clowns NOT to be held accountable for their deeds, running death squads, kidnapping, assassinations, bribes

[bondLady] I throw a penalty flag down on most of his demands as they support terrorist and criminals, only thing I can see in his demands, is they need to do something about innocent people being held in prison but most aren't just so innocent

[bondLady] and if Allawi got his way and they killed those 2 laws. Hashemi his partner in crime, would come back to Iraq and continue doing their dirty work without repercussions of any kind

[bondLady] I realize there are some Allawi lovers out there and I laugh because of pure cluelessness of all he really is and has done to hurt Iraq and its people

[bondLady] Maliki hasn't been an angel either he's antagonized the situation to no end, he's fired people and jailed people and acted inappropriately when he should not have and some things he did out of spite and Najaffi he caused every law we ever needed to see to never come to light,

he's just as guilty as the other 2 because what he's not done has caused the Iraqi citizens to suffer and some died waiting for him to bring the laws which could have saved them and their country

[bondLady] they all should be punished for what they have done but a deal was made or the new gov wouldn't have been formed as fast or not at all

[bondLady] which would have took us straight back to Maliki being voted in by the majority of the people in Iraq who believe in him and as a strong leader, which he was a strong and stubborn leader for sure that's why the rest hated him he would never give in or back down to their demands

[bondLady] so hopefully true change for Iraq is here, we wait and see   

[tlm724] I'm good with that ! tyvm Bondlady !

[bondLady] so again this is history in the making and we are so fortunate to be a part of this ! Thank you to all our members, admins and moderators !!

2 Re: BondLady Chat 9/09/2014 IRAQ'S NEW HORIZON ! Today at 7:45 pm

tlm724   CO-ADMINISTRATOR:   AN FYI:

Names .. accountability and justice reveal a Baathist involved 57 b (massacre) Spyker

Slider | 9 2014 21:37 | aq |

Treasures Media / Baghdad - confirmed the Accountability and Justice Commission, said on Tuesday that the 57 Baathist involved to "massacre" Speicher, indicating that "the men of the former regime of Baathists and hardened them are behind the murder of students airbase known Besbaeker in Salahuddin province."

According to a statement of the body got (Treasures Media) a copy of it, he was "once again proves the Baath offender that the source of crime and evil and bloodshed, which is not only his ironing and excision of the body of wounded Iraq, which is still covered in surgeries Baath buried since forty years ago and to the day people This ".

He added, "Here they are ousted Baath dictatorial demonstrate visibly each have a heart or hearing a martyr they are the cause of all crime committed in Iraq, and that the dark forces of terrorists Daash and Naqshbandi and so-called Army of the Mujahideen and so-called Brigades revolted and other herds evil confrontational What But another page from the face of the Baath grim ominous. "

The statement pointed out that "the Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice has recently audited the names of 57 criminals who have proven to be involved in the commission of the worst massacres of the modern era (massacre Base Speicher horrific in Salahuddin province) right Avelaz our hearts and our children who are enrolled in the ranks of the Iraqi army in response to the call of duty the Bible. "

The Commission emphasized in its statement that it "has been shown beyond doubt that no doubt that these criminals are all members of the outlawed Baath party and the ousted regime and their computers repressive notorious."

He added that "what we have said above clearly demonstrates the absolute that the Baath Party buried is nothing but an incubator for these terrorist groups committed brazenly, all crimes and violations that have passed on the Iraqi people since the fall of the tyrant in April 2003 and until now where declassified clearly about terrorism This gang Ologha blood of innocent people. "

It warned of the accountability and justice "strongly attempts to reduce or curtail their work or calling for its abolition at all, then that indicates it shows on the satisfaction of those crimes and massacres against our people committed by gangs Baath criminal (and Radi by folk partner in it) as stated in the hadith."

Authority and promised that "the call to cancel their work is just a scheme uncovered in advance for the purpose of introducing the Baath criminals and Dzar on the political process in Iraq to a coup."

And called for the accountability and justice "all the political blocs to beware of dangerous claim to cancel its being a constitutional body on the one hand, the other hand,
allow the Baathists to return to political life in the races is just underestimated the blood of the martyrs of the victims of the Baath, terrorism and disregard for the feelings of their families and to legitimize those crimes insanity mankind. "

http://www.knoozmedia.net/?p=70738
Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 7

Here's Some Cliff Notes - Who's Ur Clownie ...

9-10-2014   Newshound Gurus Bondlady & Shredd & tlm724    Yesterday [Monday] was an historical day for Iraq and for us as well. So they set the new gov minus 2 ministries...defense and interior ministers. They are supposed to do that next week...hopefully they will settle it quickly.   Investment law...the law of economic reform...including oil and gas law and the law of the infrastructure as well as the law of economic reform and the second amendment to the Investment Law 13 of 2006 and the Federal Budget Law for the year 2014 as well as the law establishing a public body to monitor the allocation of federal revenues, according to Article 106 of the Constitution. Pass those laws...that will bring international...global in

9-10-2014   Newshound Gurus Bondlady & Shredd & tlm724    When we start seeing these passed and in the gazette, we are finally getting close.   With  (almost) the whole world stepping in to save Iraq from terrorist I can't think of a better time for security reasons for them to implement and activate all these things.  If they pass those much needed laws...it will show the world that they can and will govern themselves!  Then I can't see any reason for them not to add value to their dinar...IMO. Security, a strong army, a unified GOI passing laws and success will come quickly!

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 2

Here's Some Cliff Notes - Who's Ur Clownie ...

9-10-2014   Newshound Gurus Bondlady & Shredd & tlm724    Yesterday [Monday] was an historical day for Iraq and for us as well. So they set the new gov minus 2 ministries...defense and interior ministers. They are supposed to do that next week...hopefully they will settle it quickly.   Investment law...the law of economic reform...including oil and gas law and the law of the infrastructure as well as the law of economic reform and the second amendment to the Investment Law 13 of 2006 and the Federal Budget Law for the year 2014 as well as the law establishing a public body to monitor the allocation of federal revenues, according to Article 106 of the Constitution. Pass those laws...that will bring international...global in

9-10-2014   Newshound Gurus Bondlady & Shredd & tlm724    When we start seeing these passed and in the gazette, we are finally getting close.   With  (almost) the whole world stepping in to save Iraq from terrorist I can't think of a better time for security reasons for them to implement and activate all these things.  If they pass those much needed laws...it will show the world that they can and will govern themselves!  Then I can't see any reason for them not to add value to their dinar...IMO. Security, a strong army, a unified GOI passing laws and success will come quickly!

B)       B)       B)

DT - Seriously; Thank you for all your efforts!

• Upvote 1