Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - There Is A New Government In Iraq

09/08/2014

There is a new government in Iraq. It was touch and go as the sects, Sunni, Kurd's and Shia all threatened early this morning to not show at the 8 o'clock meeting to vote the government in.

Politics was getting in the way as each group tried at the last minute to better their position, jockeying for positions.

The Shia as well as the other blocks made last minute changes to their list of Ministers.

Badr,'s group, a SOL Shia faction was originally slated to get the Interior Ministry but at the last minute was eliminated and so he threw a hissey fit claiming that he and his block of 30 MP's were going to boycott the 8 o'clock meeting preferring to throw the country under the bus rather that vote because he was eliminated early today.
~~~

They voted this afternoon and low and behold, Iraq has a new government. That sets the stage for everything to follow.

The RV should happen this week. Laws that have been awaiting approval for months, some for years, concerning economy should be passed in a basket quickly.

NATO will start the assault on the ISIS almost immediately. Better late than never.

Intel is holding that the rate will be above $3.50 per dinar. We are close.

By late tonight or early tomorrow the news will report the fact that their has been a peaceful democratic change of government in Iraq. tlar

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

09/08/2014

Badr,'s group, a SOL Shia faction was originally slated to get the Interior Ministry but at the last minute was eliminated and so he threw a hissey fit claiming that he and his block of 30 MP's were going to boycott the 8 o'clock meeting preferring to throw the country under the bus rather that vote because he was eliminated early today.

~~~

tlar

Lol - I Luv How He Tells The Story As If He Was There ! :blink:

:D:D:D

Thx For The Post Nadita ! ;)

Nobody Makes More Of A $3.50 (Based On Intel) Happy Hour Than Our Boy Tlar ! :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Thuzzz :)

I think he is the fly on the wall of internet... :)  my friend told me that he was watching the cabinet being sworn in this afternoon on the net... he was texting me the names as it was called. 

I don't believe the rate will be $3.50... if so, I will give the frog a kiss lol 

We read and we draw our conclusion :)  I think by now all of us are well educated about Iraq, its politics and behaviours lol 

• Upvote 4