Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What's The Rate Going To Be?

USMCVET

1to1

with or without castration of 3 zeros? Not sure they are going to multiply our investment magically 1,000 fold ( or more).

.05 would give us about 50 times our Capital....Not bad

The more they think of making it par to the Dollar ( or more) the more likely they'll cut the zeros. JMVVVHO..Result...We parked our money for a lot ( more or less) of  years and at 1:1 we'd get  ( calculate, fees, commissions, etc.) less than we spent..If it'd go at more than 1:1 then we  will  make some money....

We'd make a lot instead if it'd stay in the cents range.......0.10 would make us 100 fold our Capital....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If I was an Iraqi citizen, I wouldn't give up my U.S. dollar for a dinar that's worth less.

I concur, Iraq wont give up the dollar unless the dinar is worth more than the dollar.... if it comes out less that the USD then what incentive will Iraqis have to move to Dinar as opposed to the USD..... I say 1.17  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3