Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - WE HAVE A NEW GOVERNMENT !

DinarThug

We Can't Wait A Whole Hour - SnowGlobe Will Have To Help U With Ur Socks ! :o

F54R8Lg.gif

:D:D:D

That cat conquered Pauls Bunion

Oh Knock It Off With Ur Rex Ryan Foot Fetish

And Quit Selfishingly Deny Umbertino His 10 Year Long Wait For An RV ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Neg as an ad hominem attack. NICE.

Is it just the WAY I say things?

Meanwhile today on NPR I heard John Kerry announce that Iraq had a new government.

However I still don't think it's solidified enough for the GOI to release an RV.

We shall see in 48 hours according to TLAR, right?

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Here Ya Go ...

9-8-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   There is a new government in Iraq. It was touch and go as the sects, Sunni, Kurd's and Shia all threatened early this morning to not show at the 8 o'clock meeting to vote the government in. Politics was getting in the way as each group tried at the last minute to better their position, jockeying for positions.  The Shia as well as the other blocks made last minute changes to their list of Ministers. They voted this afternoon and low and behold, Iraq has a new government. That sets the stage for everything to follow. The RV should happen this week. Laws that have been awaiting approval for months, some for years, concerning economy should be passed in a basket quickly. NATO will start the assault on the ISIS almost immediately.  Intel is holding that the rate will be above $3.50 per dinar. We are close. By late tonight or early tomorrow the news will report the fact that their has been a peaceful democratic change of government in Iraq.  

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar   [So, we need the basket of laws passed for the rv? Parliament is adjourned until next Thursday...?]   No.   No laws needed.

9-9-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...in true parliament fashion, after voting in Abadi tonight, they decided to take a week vacation.  Next order of business after they return will be the remainder of the 2014 budget...late next week.   Then the Presidency decided to adjourn the meeting to next Tuesday 16/09/2014...that is direct from Parliament website.  Iraq has had a problem for years doing nothing. Today is certainly progress.

• Upvote 1

Well they're taking a vacation without filling the 2 key positions, Ministers of Interior and Defense -- the ones that deal with the ISIS problem.

GOI still not together enough to enact monetary reform, in my opinion, and as said in another topic here, they have bigger fish to fry right now.

If they were READY for monetary reform like we want, we would see a new rate NOW.

Well Nadita and I are hoping for Sept 15th cash in day.

If it doesn't happen then, we know an RV isn't on the front burner and taking care of ISIS has priority.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

OOPS!!! Not all the ministers are seated, and we have to wait for that just like I said. 

So OK 48 hours after COMPLETE seating, TLAR?

End of next week?

The week after?

Don't forget we have to wait through some SQUABBLE TIME.

The gurus are running out of excuses. The budget has NOTHING to do with the RV.

They've done budgets at this rate for years.

The only excuse that's valid that they can bring up is COUNTRY STABILITY.

IMO Iraq just isn't ready for monetary reform.

Adam had some encouraging words for things progressing, but when it comes right down to activation, the time frame is no time soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

OOPS!!! Not all the ministers are seated, and we have to wait for that just like I said. 

End of next week?

The week after?

Adam had some encouraging words for things progressing, but when it comes right down to activation, the time frame is no time soon.

With no disrespect whatsoever intended, I disagree. While your argument seems solid and all that, it is still just YOUR opinion. Of which  we all have one. No one, understandably ( with the exception of certain gurus who should remain unspoken) wishes to go out on a limb and be ecstatic and hopeful. That's the gunshy attitude and syndrome which a great many of us suffer from. Many of us have been on this train for a good many years now ( myself almost 10 now) I personally am in the camp of those believers who propose that this may r/v at any time now. More progress has been made in the last month or so than in the past 10 years! With as many folks as there are who follow Adams every word, of course he is going to be cautious in what he reports, speculates and tells us. Frustration is running rampant and in  high gear for most of us, but let's not get caught up in pessimistic single-mindedness.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well time will tell I guess! 

The next 2 weeks should be interesting.

Oil output exceeds Kuwait's by volume, but banking infrastructure just isn't ready -- they're not at the level of efficiency needed yet.

If it doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks, you can bet that it won't happen any time soon.

Government will be seated and ready to get down to business, and we shall see what the GOI's priorities REALLY are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

End of next week?

The week after?

Guess where we are, folks!

Rumors of banking reform, budget blah blah and SQUABBLE TIME!!!

See everyone next week!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1