Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 9-10-2014

TexasGranny

Hey Adam

Another touchy one

What effect do you think the 300 million dollar law suit brought against the Greece tankers shipping company ?

Do ya think this will make other shipping company's ask for title of ownership before they take on oil from the Kurds ?

Or will they just stay away from it till it's resolved ?

It's seems to be a touchy subject just thought you could weigh in

On your Aug. 27th you said that you were "knee-deep in something that will be beneficial to the V.I.P.  &  O.S.I. members", well can you elaborate on this at this time, or have you already done so and I had missed it ?   I have been having trouble entering the VIP site as it keeps telling me that I do not have permission to enter. What to do ? I keep getting new passwords, which helps for about a day and then I have to get another password. Am I doing something wrong ?

Adam, how long do you think it will be before wee hear anything about the budget? Are rhere any discussions going on about the HCL? Things have been kinda quiet this past week.I hope they are not on vacation or duing something else to slow things down. It looked like, from last week's chat, that things were haqppening quite rapidly, This past week the only thing I've seen is the srntencing of Shibibi. Anything interesting on the horizon?

Dude: All the namve been submitted AND APPROVED. 95% of the ministerial positions have HCL may be brought to the floor of parliment for a vote? What department is Maliki 2nd VP in? Will Maliki be able to muck up the rv/ri, or Abadi's plans to unify the country from this position/continue to keep his hands on his minions inside the new GOI? What is the possibility that within 6 months or so that Abadi's Atty Gen will charge, try and convict Maliki for crimes like Maliki charged and convicted Shabbi even though Shabbi had immunity? I am cautious, but Holy Jesus, we are really close to the end of this. 

Hi Adam   I have heard that there have been instances where banks have handed out counterfeit bills to some customers when withdrawing cash or cashing checks.  Once the person has left the bank and then discovers that they have been given a (some) counterfeit bill (s) the banks do not acknowledge any possible mistake.

How do we avoid receiving counterfeit bills when we make a withdrawal from a financial institution?

Ok so we have heard that Iraq has a new GOI and according to most all the idiots out there we would see the rv the same time as the GOI was announced. What I don't believe is how they can all still be so positive when M is back! This was about trust as far as we have been told from day one there has to be trust established between the U.S and Iraq. M has been a terror to all Iraqis and even us dinarians if M has held this up for the last 4 years or so, what's so different now? He's still in power and still in the picture which everyone has said they wanted to see 110% gone before we would remotely begin to trust the new Iraqi government. Am I saying that things aren't changing with Abadi as the PM, no! But I do believe with my whole heart the two ministries not seated that are key and with M back in this. We will not see Iraq RV anytime soon! My opinion based on several of your own comments.