Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FROM THE PARLIAMENT SITE: "House gives confidence to the new government"

TBomb

House gives confidence to the new government   07 September 0.2014

The Board of Deputies headed by Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the Council tomorrow, Monday, 09/08/2014 at eight pm session to give confidence to the government of Mr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister-designate

The information department

Iraqi Council of Representatives

September 7, 2014

http://parliament.iq/details.aspx?id=7245&AlwType=News

• Upvote 6

Looks to me, like they are planning on voting to give confidence, otherwise, it would say they gave confidence today.  These people are very confusing!!!! :blink:

We will see tomorrow, and I am very hopeful, but am going to stay as grounded, as possible. :woot:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

Looks to me, like they are planning on voting to give confidence, otherwise, it would say they gave confidence today.  These people are very confusing!!!! :blink:

We will see tomorrow, and I am very hopeful, but am going to stay as grounded, as possible. :woot:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:rocking-chair:

NW :)

I think because of the translation.. the wording can be goofy but I think they will recognize Abadi and his cabinet and then voting on Wednesday.. we should be close to the finish line then... if all prediction is right on 24-48 hours after GOI voted and announced.. RV should follow 

• Upvote 2

Thanks TBomb...I'm not sure what the intentions of this article are suppose to suggest but it seems it's in a positive tone sooo...''On with the show, no more nursing or rehearsing the parts...we know every line by heart...On with the show this is it''...''Brake a leg''... 

• Upvote 1

This reads "House gives confidence to the new government" which to me sounds like its a done deal and Monday at 8pm will be the official announcement. I do also agree with Tbomb that their are details yet to be sorted out before any RV. If they do officially make this public (GOI) I will be much more attuned to what' news follows because I feel that the RV will not be announced but will just happen with no official announcement. JMHO

• Upvote 2

This reads "House gives confidence to the new government" which to me sounds like its a done deal and Monday at 8pm will be the official announcement. I do also agree with Tbomb that their are details yet to be sorted out before any RV. If they do officially make this public (GOI) I will be much more attuned to what' news follows because I feel that the RV will not be announced but will just happen with no official announcement. JMHO

AGREED!

• Upvote 1

Oh man this is really great news.........Thanks Tbomb   you are priceless........ :hug:

THEY'RE SUGGESTING THAT THE GOVT WILL BE OFFICIALLY SEATED ON MONDAY

I think because of the translation.. the wording can be goofy but I think they will recognize Abadi and his cabinet and then voting on Wednesday.. we should be close to the finish line then... if all prediction is right on 24-48 hours after GOI voted and announced.. RV should follow 

All good in my book.................... :backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip:

Doing my happy dance...........!@#$%^&*()_   :rodeo2:

• Upvote 3

What I don't understand is why dealers still able to sell dinars when we suppose to be close to a RV. Just saying.

Glad things are moving in the right direction.

Army,

Dealer will not stop selling Dinar, they will just change the rate accordingly.

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

If GOI is seated and announced at 8:00 p.m. Iraqi time, then we in the eastern time zone should know something definitely by 11:00ish tomorrow morning :backflip: .  Hopefully someone has some way to watch a live stream of proceedings as I understand it is to be televised.  I can only say personally go GOI! Get this puppy to bed at last. :bravo:

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is why dealers still able to sell dinars when we suppose to be close to a RV.  Just saying.

Glad things are moving in the right direction.

The dealers will make money every time they sell ..I don't think they are counting on having to buy back IF there is an RV.

It's called the " bird in the hand" theory.

Now, we need to assign protection details to all NON_MALIKI supporters so that they get to the Parliment to be able to vote.

For Maliki, it is now or never ...or then the prison and the "NOOSE"

Could put Maliki on the RACK first, could we huh . . . could we? Then the NOOSE

Thanks TBomb...I was under the impression that first the new government would be seated...then they had to pass a bundle of prepared laws that nullified the laws Saddam Hussein and Maliki have in the Gazette to prepare for the RI/RV...Then ''10 YEARS LATER'' You can ''Rack'em Up''...you can have the privilege of the ''Brake''....