Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last-minute disagreements postpone the announcement of the government Abadi

yota691

Last-minute disagreements postpone the announcement of the government Abadi

The source / channel change

Posted       05/09/2014 09:31 AM

Informed sources confirmed that the change of the channel of political negotiations over forming a new Iraqi government is still hobbled by some of the conditions and demands by some political blocs

HHAIDAR-.jpg

The sources said the leaders of the National Alliance of negotiations on outstanding issues did not reach final agreements after noting that the National Alliance is still not resolved as defense minister in awarding me to follow an independent candidate or a political blocs

The sources added that the alliance Iraqi forces have not yet submitted the names of its candidates for ministerial portfolios until we know the ministries to be occupied by pointing out that media leaks that talk about the Declaration of government formation is not unfounded sources confirmed the change that the prime minister-designate Haider Abadi, speaking on condition on all political blocs to provide qualified candidates The honest to fill the ministerial portfolios.

This revealed a political source familiar with the ongoing negotiations between the blocks of the National Alliance coalition agreed that the blocks are semi-final to give the position of vice president to president of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari

The source said that all the leaders of the political blocs within the National Alliance agreed to take over Ibrahim al-Jaafari position of vice president

The sources added that the alliance Iraqi forces have not yet submitted the names of its candidates for ministerial portfolios until we know the ministries to be occupied by pointing out that media leaks that talk about the Declaration of government formation is not unfounded sources confirmed the change that the prime minister-designate Haider Abadi, speaking on condition on all political blocs to provide qualified candidates The honest to fill the ministerial portfolios.

This revealed a political source familiar with the ongoing negotiations between the blocks of the National Alliance coalition agreed that the blocks are semi-final to give the position of vice president to president of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari

The source said that all the leaders of the political blocs within the National Alliance agreed to take over Ibrahim al-Jaafari position of vice president

So they agreed on Abadi, agreed on a VP, but they are still waiting to hear the rest of the picks before making it final.

:twothumbs:

Basically what this article says is ignore the news outlets that are saying "IT IS DONE" :lol:

• Upvote 6

Things were slow for a bit, but picking up steam again... I'm liking it!

If you're liking it, I'm ECSTATIC!

The president is on TV right now on a special report  "degrade and destroy ISLS"

And he just said that  " Iraq will have their government ready next week" .      I think he knows something we don't.    B)  ;)

Would plus ya 10x if I could. (I'm going to resist expressing my opinion of O)

:-O

• Upvote 1

I am glad Adam see's positive news, because I was thinking Maliki, is trying to find ways, to slow it down, or stop the formation of the new government.  I shouldn't be so negative about it, but Maliki is a scumbag, and always will, and I think he needs to be flushed down the toilet, like the piece of cr@p, he is. 

Thanks Adam, for keeping us "SANE"!! :twothumbs:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Don't quit your day job just yet. I've seen them screw up better opportunities than this.

Well, yeah I agree. . . however,I'd like to think Abadi & his bunch could get it done on time inspite of the other monkeys that are throwing wrenches into the gears of the machine. If not, then we're in for the same ole song and dance for god knows how long.

Maliki's losing power very quickly from what I am seeing and hearing.

It's not done yet, but definitely moving in the right direction and at a much better pace than it has in over a decade!

:twothumbs:

Maliki who????? :)

Edited by jcfrag